ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 211 of 335
« First < 111161201207208209210211 212213214215221261311 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
RustShack 03:12 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
So then you would technically have a battle between three armies.

1 - Wildlings, The North and the Vale

2 - Lannisters w/ possibly the Tyrells.

3 - Dany, Dothraki and possibly the Greyjoy's.
It'll be interesting to see where Dorne plays in, my guess would be with Dany. Also the whole White Walkers coming south could shake things up and change alliances if they come before anything happens at Kings Landing.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:25 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Rickon will be ....
You're a dick. This is a spoiler, and one I hadn't heard nor really contemplated. **** you.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:27 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The Stark kids still have a ways to go to be the best in the series.

NSFW
Image: Not Safe for Work
Could you put this in NSFW tags instead of spoiler tags? I wasn't expecting a NSFW image to show up on my work computer in a thread that should be SFW.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:27 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
She was Leonidos' wife in 300 and she has respectable cans.

Ah, yes. Didn't like her much in that one either. All I remember is the mole.
[Reply]
BigRichard 03:29 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
You're a dick. This is a spoiler, and one I hadn't heard nor really contemplated. **** you.
Is it only recently that douchbags have come out of the wood works to spoil shit for other people?
[Reply]
listopencil 03:33 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by KevB:
I can't fathom how you can say that when that 3rd pic is right there on this page. She's beautiful, and it's not even really debatable. That said, I can see where the voice and character would shed a bad light for you.

There are so many women on GOT that I think are much hotter. I find Rose Leslie (Ygritte) to be smoking hot. Natalie Dormer (Margaery) is ridiculously hot. That one Sand Snake girl who showed off her boobs: Hot. Melisandre with the necklace on: Smoking.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:35 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Is it only recently that douchbags have come out of the wood works to spoil shit for other people?
Yes. Fuck douches.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:37 PM 06-08-2016
Rickon will be joining [REDACTED].
Please ban Cave Johnson from this thread. The motherfucker.

Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Any person unable to follow the pirated/leaked episode rules will be banned from this thread.

[Reply]
The Franchise 03:42 PM 06-08-2016
How is it BRC bitches about spoilers but can't use a NSFW tag properly?
[Reply]
Bowser 04:20 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Hawk:
Dorne is coming in strong on someone's side at some point. They have a lot of soldiers (50k plus in the books), and like the Vale, they have not lost any men in battle so far in the series since they have stayed out of the fighting to this point.
Originally Posted by Swanman:
The Dornish would likely join with Dany unless they have Ellaria Sand go full retard and do something different.
Yes, this is the way I see it as well. Isn't Dorne basically a straight shot across the Narrow Sea from Mereen, anyway? Of course, the Sneks might get uppity and try to wrest control of the dragons from Dany. That would be fun to watch, actually.
[Reply]
listopencil 04:31 PM 06-08-2016
Isn't Dorn all She-Ra feminist wonderland now?
[Reply]
RustShack 04:36 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Isn't Dorn all She-Ra feminist wonderland now?
Ish. Led by women now, seeking revenge against the Lannisters.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:40 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yes, this is the way I see it as well. Isn't Dorne basically a straight shot across the Narrow Sea from Mereen, anyway? Of course, the Sneks might get uppity and try to wrest control of the dragons from Dany. That would be fun to watch, actually.
Not really but you'd have to imagine she'll make landfall in Dorne if she ever gets around to heading to Westeros.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:18 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Ish. Led by women now, seeking revenge against the Lannisters.
It would be kind of fun to see Dany get paired up with them. Shit, anything they can do to make Dany a better character after being so frustratingly weak for years.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:25 PM 06-08-2016
spoiler
No future spoilers. First and last warning.
[Reply]
Page 211 of 335
« First < 111161201207208209210211 212213214215221261311 > Last »
Up