ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 160 of 435
« First < 60110150156157158159160 161162163164170210260 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:04 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
No he fucking was not.

Jesus, can you guys not see the contrast in how he FINALLY played on Monday and realize that you were foolishly polishing his knob from the start?
You need to hold this L.

You refused to believe that injury could be affecting his performance. Your early knee jerk posts in this thread are embarrassing.

We weren't "foolishly" polishing his knob. He's a stud. Who's dick is now just getting hard, finally, after a long bout of ED.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:15 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
DJ just hates clark for some reason and its hilarious
He is being made to look like a dumbass at this point....again
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:41 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You need to hold this L.

You refused to believe that injury could be affecting his performance. Your early knee jerk posts in this thread are embarrassing.

We weren't "foolishly" polishing his knob. He's a stud. Who's dick is now just getting hard, finally, after a long bout of ED.
I absolutely acknowledged injury could be a part of it. In fact I said I HOPED that was the case because the play we were getting was complete ass.

It was the only hope we had because Frank Clark was playing like a 2nd day pick, regardless of how badly people wanted that not to be the case.

People making asinine excuses like "it was hot!" or "hes constantly being doubled!" were only slightly less full of shit than the "he's actually playing WELL" crowd. Those people were absolutely 'foolishly polishing his knob'.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:06 PM 11-20-2019
It was a 1v1 block by a TE. Yeah, he did his job and took care of...a TE. And good on him for finishing the play.

But it's a TE, he damn well SHOULD be handling Hunter Henry. Glad he did it, but that's pretty much baseline DE stuff; don't get neutralized by TEs.

Weird play design, though. A WR tasked with sealing the edge on a safety, a TE tasked with walling off a DE. That play looks pretty well doomed to failure from the start if guys just go do their jobs.

Fortunately they did. And even had one of them failed you had Breeland in support off Sorensen's shoulder and Hitchens flowing into the gap behind Clark. Really a damn nice demonstration of team defense. They all did exactly what they were supposed to do and demolished that play.

It’s nice to have a RDE who can beat TEs in blocking assignments. Big change from the dude who could be blocked out of plays by WR like Julian goddamn fucking Edelman.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:15 PM 11-20-2019
this dude

does not

fucking

suck

Dee Ford couldn't do that in his dreams.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:19 PM 11-20-2019
Is this a bad time to mention that I think he's still not 100% healthy?
[Reply]
kcclone 01:20 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Is this a bad time to mention that I think he's still not 100% healthy?
Yeah it’s a great time for the bye
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:21 PM 11-20-2019
You gave me plenty of blowback when I insisted he was hurt. Several posts indicating you thought he was just not that great of a player.

Hold this L.

Hold it or I'll start bumping.

[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:38 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
It’s nice to have a RDE who can beat TEs in blocking assignments. Big change from the dude who could be blocked out of plays by WR like Julian goddamn ****ing Edelman.
Or seeing Frank Zombo get neutralized by a QB.

If Frank (of the Clark variety) can show up the next two games, it’ll be hard to deny that he’s performing the exact role needed by the team.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:02 PM 11-20-2019
Wait a minute.

You're a fan of Tom Cable. And hate Andy Reid.

Yeah - you have something to answer for there, my friend. Tom Cable's a fucking idiot.
Saying that I'm a "fan" of Cable is blowing it WAY out of proportion, and King is fucking wrong again as usual. The stupid-assed Faid hadn't even sniffed .500 in at least two or more seasons when Cable, fartwarts and all, managed to push them to that "magical" number that Chief Fan has told me repeatedly constitutes a "winning season"( remember all those "winning seasons" with Alex? Yeah, me neither as I don't give a fuck about fools gold when it comes to the NFL ).
Anyway, what good is all of the offensive genius in the world if your greatest repeat attribute involves stepping on your own dick while wiping out the good work of multiple drives that came beforehand? I don't expect Tom fucking Cable to possess one tenth of Reid's pedigree or skill as a head coach. Do you?

Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I'll take a gander at answering that one:

Sweet Daddy Hate is a fucking idiot.
Tyreek Hill's #1 fan says what?

Neck-bearded bitch.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:23 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Tyreek Hill's #1 fan says what?

Neck-bearded bitch.
In your world, one with a neck beard is a loser who lives in his parents' basement espousing infinite amounts of vitriol on CP because he's so unhappy with his real life.

In my world, one with a neck beard has attained a level of success where that person doesn't give a fuck, wears whatever the fuck he wants to work, and doesn't answer to fucking anyone.

I take "neck-bearded bitch" as the ultimate compliment, Sweets. You seem nice. Xoxo
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:27 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
In your world, one with a neck beard is a loser who lives in his parents' basement espousing infinite amounts of vitriol on CP because he's so unhappy with his real life.

In my world, one with a neck beard has attained a level of success where that person doesn't give a fuck, wears whatever the fuck he wants to work, and doesn't answer to fucking anyone.

I take "neck-bearded bitch" as the ultimate compliment, Sweets. You seem nice. Xoxo
And that you look like a fat, neck-bearded idiot; is that the "ultimate compliment" for you as well?

We can wait for time to prove you wrong again, though. It always does. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:34 PM 11-20-2019
I have been in proximity to twistedchief's neckbeard and it is flowing and luxurious
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:43 PM 11-20-2019
:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:46 PM 11-20-2019
I have been in proximity to twistedchief's neckbeard and it is flowing and luxurious
Yeah we've seen the round table videos, thanks. You and two bearded drunks. Riveting!
[Reply]
Page 160 of 435
« First < 60110150156157158159160 161162163164170210260 > Last »
Up