ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 157 of 435
« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161167207257 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:21 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Hey, baby steps.

In the Jags game, he got manhandled by a backup LT who didn't belong on an NFL field. In the Broncos and Chargers games, he did what we expected him to do against guys like that.

And make no mistake - without his efforts yesterday, we lose that football game. Clark was the team MVP on Monday night and that's commendable. And it's undeniably a step in the right direction.

Now we work on consistency and the ability to produce at a credible (if unspectacular) level against quality NFL tackles.

The Raiders game is a HUGE litmus test. He'll have a week to get healthy and it will be the most critical game the Chiefs have played this season. The Raiders, weirdly, have given Carr excellent protection this season. Carr has taken the fewest hits of any QB in the league and has been sacked the second fewest times.

Lets see if our boy can make a difference. The argument has been that Clark was acquired for his impact in the playoffs - well this game should be damn near playoff importance. And it's a matchup that is not statistically in his favor. Let's see if he can go out there and kick the ass we were told he could kick.
Why's that weird? They've got some really good individual talent on that line.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:27 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Man, the G-C-G trio here just sucks ****ing shit. It's awful.

The 3rd and 2 we all hated last week, well, if you look back, if Reiter isn't out there thumbing his asshole and blocks who he's supposed to, it's a 12 yard gain and the game is over.

They've gotta invest some early picks up there. Shit, take a 1st rounder and a 3rd, i don't care.
Martinas Rankin looked like an above average starter at LG. He was holding his own and his movement was fantastic. Dude was great on screens.

I like him a lot and hope we keep Wiz. Even with Allegretti as an option, I’d like to draft a C early.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:29 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Don't know why they couldn't put Hardman in Hill's role and continue on with the game plan. That was the idea when they drafted him anyway and he is a pretty decent right now, not on Hill's level except speed wise.
Doesn't know the playbook.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:32 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Why's that weird? They've got some really good individual talent on that line.
Just didn't expect it to come together as well as it has.

An above average unit? Sure. But that's probably the best OL in the league and it happened virtually overnight.

You just don't see that happen very often. Not with a group like OL that depends so much on continuity and familiarity.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:42 PM 11-19-2019
Doesn't know the playbook.
Should've used him on end arounds/fakes. At least it tires the defense out and Mahomes has a good idea if they're playing Man or Zone.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:48 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Should've used him on end arounds/fakes. At least it tires the defense out and Mahomes has a good idea if they're playing Man or Zone.
At one point late in the game we sent Sammy in one of those back-again motions that we typically use for Tyreek and as soon as the ball was snapped he just fucking put in absolutely zero effort lol the lack of give a shit was truly astounding.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:35 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
At one point late in the game we sent Sammy in one of those back-again motions that we typically use for Tyreek and as soon as the ball was snapped he just fucking put in absolutely zero effort lol the lack of give a shit was truly astounding.
He knows he’s in a contract year and he isn’t getting the stats. Dude can get fucked after this season.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:43 PM 11-19-2019
We would have better luck with throwing WR screens to Hardman and have him run across the field every time
[Reply]
DTVietnam 06:53 PM 11-19-2019
this is the type of game you expect from 100 mill player. .

If he could string a few of those together than he might be worth it. .

But one big game against that oline and Rivers doesnt have me sold. .
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:06 PM 11-19-2019
holy fuck, look at this...like a lion licking his chops

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:21 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
holy ****, look at this...like a lion licking his chops

Stuff like this (and the shit talking in general) is why I like Clark so much. He’s just a badass in many ways, has been his whole career. It’s a change of pace from what we saw in Houston/Ford.

Now healthier (Clark mentioned this again in his post game interview), I expect the mind games to continue to uptick.
[Reply]
-King- 08:24 PM 11-19-2019
Just didn't expect it to come together as well as it has.

An above average unit? Sure. But that's probably the best OL in the league and it happened virtually overnight.

You just don't see that happen very often. Not with a group like OL that depends so much on continuity and familiarity.
Also funny is the fact that they're coached by Tom Cable. The fact that they're good really makes no sense lol.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:49 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
REQUEST...

Could we change the thread title to "Clark playing much better" or something like that.
I think its disrespectful to leave the current title.:-)
Sure! How about "Frank Clark is knocking the PISS out of those special needs linemen"!(?)

Originally Posted by -King-:
Also funny is the fact that they're coached by Tom Cable. The fact that they're good really makes no sense lol.
No sense? Your sense of history is about as strong as Reid's mojo at a "let's not kick ourselves in the ass when it really matters"-tupperware party. Tom Cable briefly lifted that team out of the shitter and instilled something resembling toughness and balls before old dipshit Al blew it all up again at the end of that season. :-)
Fucking Incognito. We had a chance to kick the tires on him at a time we could have used his services, and Chiefs Fan UNIVERSALLY shit all over that notion. Thanks Gooddell and your shitty, PC football!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:08 PM 11-19-2019
Frank is getting his fucking balls washed on twitter.

I hope it doesn't go to his head.

Dawg got goat to hunt.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:21 PM 11-19-2019

“As soon as Brett Veach got into the locker room last night he went over to Frank Clark & Clark said, ‘I told you what I could do when I’m healthy.’ That’s a conversation without the media that’s pretty illuminating of how he’s feeling.” - @SamMcDowell11 https://t.co/g1O9Wo4Gsl

— Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) November 20, 2019

I get folks being mad but if he really did have a bad nerve issue that affected feeling in his hands, it sounds like that would be a reason for his struggles early.
[Reply]
Page 157 of 435
« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161167207257 > Last »
Up