ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 315
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:51 AM 03-01-2019
if it was up to me i could draft a team in one night lol
[Reply]
brorth 10:52 AM 03-01-2019
The problem, IMO, is the notification system just isn't reliable in it's current state. There's no way to anticipate a time frame for your pick, so you're tethered to a lap top or desktop for the entire day to make two picks. I'm sure picking in the middle of the draft order exaggerates that some, but I'll be honest, this has been a miserable user experience so far. (Again, I'm not bitching, just giving honest feedback.)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:55 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by brorth:
The problem, IMO, is the notification system just isn't reliable in it's current state. There's no way to anticipate a time frame for your pick, so you're tethered to a lap top or desktop for the entire day to make two picks. I'm sure picking in the middle of the draft order exaggerates that some, but I'll be honest, this has been a miserable user experience so far. (Again, I'm not bitching, just giving honest feedback.)
Did you try that 'text via email' thing someone posted earlier?

I haven't because I've put enough choices on my board that I can just keep an eye on it from my phone, but it seems like that option should work pretty well.

I am getting my notification emails so that's working. If your carrier supports that being an 'email via text' it would seem to solve your issue here.
[Reply]
wheeler08 10:56 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Did you try that 'text via email' thing someone posted earlier?

I haven't because I've put enough choices on my board that I can just keep an eye on it from my phone, but it seems like that option should work pretty well.

I am getting my notification emails so that's working. If your carrier supports that being an 'email via text' it would seem to solve your issue here.
I could never get that auto notify to work on my end, they had to do it for me. So changing it to a text isn’t an option for me
[Reply]
brorth 10:56 AM 03-01-2019
Scrolling up now...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:57 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by brorth:
Scrolling up now...
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=249

You'd need to do a little digging into how your particular carrier does it but it looks like if you have AT&T you'd be set and I gotta imagine all major wireless carriers are pretty similar.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:58 AM 03-01-2019
I've been able to do almost everything from my phone, but it's a bit clunkier and takes a few more clicks. The one thing I can't seem to do at all on the phone is re-order my draft board. I have to remove and re-add players.
[Reply]
wheeler08 10:58 AM 03-01-2019
And when it comes to having a queue setup for faster picking. I’m out on the road coming and going from inside my truck and I only have a cell phone. I’m unable to move people up and down my queue from a cell phone
[Reply]
brorth 11:06 AM 03-01-2019

You'd need to do a little digging into how your particular carrier does it but it looks like if you have AT&T you'd be set and I gotta imagine all major wireless carriers are pretty similar.
Thank you, Sir! Hopefully I've got it right...
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:06 AM 03-01-2019
Well, it seems like we do have some mobile usability issues. That's something we'll work to address. Thanks for the feedback, everyone.
[Reply]
lewdog 11:23 AM 03-01-2019
Not even on auto draft bitches!!!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:27 AM 03-01-2019
Wait. Did Lew finally make his own pick?

{scurries to Sandbox}
{reviews selection}

Well...good job?
[Reply]
rageeumr 11:29 AM 03-01-2019

I tried this and couldn't get the verification link to load so I could never confirm.
[Reply]
Sully 11:33 AM 03-01-2019
I'm lucky today because I'm at a coaching clinic, so 30 min would be fine. But in a normal day, I'm not sure 30 min would be enough, just because of how the job works. But I'm just one guy.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:34 AM 03-01-2019
I keep getting this error on my phone:

An Error Was Encountered
Unexpected set view behavior

It logs me out each time.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 315
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Up