ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 235 of 315
« First < 135185225231232233234235 236237238239245285 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:02 AM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
What the heck were you doing? My guys were getting tackled for losses before they could even break the huddle. Granted, we were missing Nick Chubb at RB, but we couldn't get anything going at all despite our star-studded roster.
I just noticed that you didn't have Chubb, and also I have no clue how we did that lol
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:30 AM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Nice OT game there DJ....in league 2. :-)
Just another Tulsa/Benton matchup.

They're all the same. Blow our entire rosters up and start over and it'll still come down to a single possession.

And history says I'll probably lose.

Getting a little tired of you !@#$ing people...
[Reply]
PHOG 12:59 PM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Just another Tulsa/Benton matchup.

They're all the same. Blow our entire rosters up and start over and it'll still come down to a single possession.

And history says I'll probably lose.

Getting a little tired of you !@#$ing people...
:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:03 PM 09-30-2021
Good Lord, guys, I am so sorry. My team is absolute garbage and I have not been paying any attention so it's gotten worse.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:19 PM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Good Lord, guys, I am so sorry. My team is absolute garbage and I have not been paying any attention so it's gotten worse.
NFL simulation league wouldn't be right without the Jets
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:27 PM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
NFL simulation league wouldn't be right without the Jets
Yeah.

The problem is we have The Jets. And The Jets. And the Jets. And the Lions. And The Jets.

I get that not everybody can put together a great squad but I played a team that had a roster of like 23 guys and I think I beat them 77-10 or something like that. Maybe 66. Whatever, it was a massacre - I had something like 50 points in the first half.

Even if you just suck out loud at this, you'll be better than that.

I know I'll have like 6 meaningful games this season at this rate and I can't even get enough of a test to try anything out to see how it works against them.

I think I may just try to run the damn ball every play in the next matchup just to see what happens. Why? Because I can.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:32 PM 09-30-2021
I just looked and my squad's got 33 players lol gave up 50+ points twice already in this young season

[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:14 PM 10-02-2021
18 game regular season win streak
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:16 PM 10-02-2021
I had a punt return that resulted in a safety. Think the sim is a little broken there.
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:23 PM 10-02-2021
Finally checked in on my teams in league 1 and 2. Pretty consistent at 3-3 in each league!
[Reply]
lewdog 08:23 PM 10-02-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I had a punt return that resulted in a safety. Think the sim is a little broken there.
My game had that too.

lol.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:25 PM 10-03-2021
Weird stuff happens when you forget to set your lineup for the week, but I'll take 2-0.

Now comes the matchup of the season thus far as a couple 6-0 squads that have been largely dominant square off. Beyond that, I've got a pretty interesting little 6-7 week stretch coming up.

KC: 6-0
Enid: 4-2
Joplin: 4-2
Nashville: 5-1
Phoenix: 5-1
KC: 6-0

Gonna have a heck of a challenging little slate in front of me after playing something of a minor league schedule to this point. Glad to see how much of this squad is fool's gold.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:09 AM 10-07-2021
1 down....

That was a wild-ass game right there. Tannehill puts up 600 passing yards and dominated time of possession, but I kept giving up big plays.

Needing a TD and 2 point conversion to force overtime on a 2-minute drive just seems out of sorts for as well as we moved the ball in that game. But then again, having 3 first downs wiped out due to penalties and settling for field goals on 4 drives will keep the points scored down a little bit.

Game ball goes to my offensive line who gave up all of 1 sack on 70 drop backs and a mere 9 pressures. Kept Tannehill clean and gave him all day to survey the field and pick a target.

Gonna have to keep tinkering with my run defense, though I'm not sure there's a whole ton I can do about it. This team's defense is clearly designed to win from in front.

Guess you'll have to start yourself a new winning streak, Billay...
[Reply]
carlos3652 08:40 AM 10-07-2021
1 down....

That was a wild-ass game right there. Tannehill puts up 600 passing yards and dominated time of possession, but I kept giving up big plays.

Needing a TD and 2 point conversion to force overtime on a 2-minute drive just seems out of sorts for as well as we moved the ball in that game. But then again, having 3 first downs wiped out due to penalties and settling for field goals on 4 drives will keep the points scored down a little bit.

Game ball goes to my offensive line who gave up all of 1 sack on 70 drop backs and a mere 9 pressures. Kept Tannehill clean and gave him all day to survey the field and pick a target.

Gonna have to keep tinkering with my run defense, though I'm not sure there's a whole ton I can do about it. This team's defense is clearly designed to win from in front.

gg DJ, second comeback OT win of the year. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:14 AM 10-07-2021
1 down....

Yeah I looked at TOP and thought that had to be a glitch. Forget another winning streak I'll just be happy with the playoffs. Looking at that standings theres very little room for error
[Reply]
Page 235 of 315
« First < 135185225231232233234235 236237238239245285 > Last »
Up