ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 19
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Report: Chiefs and OBJ have "mutual interest"
Zebedee DuBois 06:07 PM 03-17-2024
I am too old to understand the hip lingo these youngsters use these days, but I believe he was saying that he enjoyed his time in Baltimore, and wished they could have had more success together. He loved the city and his teammates and he will always look fondly upon his time together with them.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:25 PM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
I am too old to understand the hip lingo these youngsters use these days, but I believe he was saying that he enjoyed his time in Baltimore, and wished they could have had more success together. He loved the city and his teammates and he will always look fondly upon his time together with them.
Come on, man. He even gave you context clues.
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 10:29 AM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
Shiiit! (Golly)
[Reply]
alpha_omega 06:08 PM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Please no, unless a cheap cheap deal.
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
I think I'd rather try to kick the tires on Michael Thomas
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
He hasn't had a productive season since 2019, so I'd agree...
REPORT: Majority of Chiefs fans have “no interest” in OBJ.
[Reply]
Bump 06:08 PM 03-17-2024
1 year $5 mill and I'll be excited!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:12 PM 03-17-2024
Man I'd rather not.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:55 AM 03-29-2024
Can’t sign OBJ yet cuz Sneed hasn’t officially been traded

It's been six days since the #Chiefs traded L'Jarius Sneed to the #Titans. At the time of this post, neither team has acknowledged this, and Sneed remains on Kansas City's roster.https://t.co/z4A31w6E0T https://t.co/l60SMFGM80

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) March 29, 2024

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:08 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Can’t sign OBJ yet cuz Sneed hasn’t officially been traded

I was just thinking about how weird this is that it hasn't been announced yet. I wonder if something is going on with that knee.
[Reply]
KCJake 10:49 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I was just thinking about how weird this is that it hasn't been announced yet. I wonder if something is going on with that knee.
Fingers crossed. Maybe something scared the Titans off. Sneed resigns with the Chiefs for $14 million a year after his market value is trashed because of the news. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:26 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Fingers crossed. Maybe something scared the Titans off. Sneed resigns with the Chiefs for $14 million a year after his market value is trashed because of the news. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Yeah, that'd be suuuuccccchhhh a good idea. Sign a guy that you were trying to trade to a long term contract, but couldn't trade all because he couldn't pass a basic physical. Why in the world would we do that? Especially, $14 mil a year which would make him the 10th highest paid CB by AAV?

Him failing the physical and nullifying the trade would be the absolute worst case scenario.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:08 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
It's definitely odd.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:10 PM 03-17-2024
And if we got him people could see what "elite ball tracking" actually looks like.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:12 PM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
And if we got him people could see what "elite ball tracking" actually looks like.
People are crazy to not want him on some reasonable deal. He’s not what he was but he’s also not washed.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:14 PM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
People are crazy to not want him on some reasonable deal. He’s not what he was but he’s also not washed.
He's not a #1 but a lot of the lack of production last year was the amount of targets in Baltimore.

When they threw his way he delivered.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:14 PM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Pretty much where I am.

If he’s reasonable in his ask, then I’m in favor.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 19
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up