ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Brian Daboll hired as Giants HC
RunKC 06:03 PM 01-28-2022
Bills losing again

Giants have chosen Brian Daboll as their next head coach @NFLonFOX working out the deal now

— Jay Glazer (@JayGlazer) January 28, 2022

[Reply]
wazu 06:39 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If Daboll actually said, "I'm gonna go to New York as long as I can have Dorsey," McDermott can't just promote Dorsey while Daboll still hasn't technically been hired by the Giants.

At least accept the Giants job, take a day or two, then start hiring your staff.
It is a little strange. Makes me wonder a little if Dorsey was more the driving factor. Was the secret sauce that Dorsey was actually the offensive guru and Daboll was just smart enough to harness it?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:41 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The question is if he learned enough from McDermott to unfuck everything he learned under bellichick and pioli. To his credit he’s done a hell of a job in buffalo
And Saban
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:42 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by neech:
And a QB, Jones isn't going to cut it.
He has some tools to work with IMO

Much like Allen he runs like a deer, has a plus arm and goes 6'5 230... his problem is decision making and processing, NYG are hoping Daboll can clean that up after tutoring Allen

Those sadsacks finally got something (possibly) right
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:42 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
He has some tools to work with IMO, much like Allen he runs like a deer, has a plus arm and goes 6'5 230... his problem is decision making and processing, NYG are hoping Daboll can clean that up after tutoring Allen

Those sadsacks finally got something (possibly) right IMO
He's got small hands. He fumbles A LOT.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:42 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Bills fans are more pissed about losing Dorsey, who was billed as OC.

Makes sense. Daboll's resume is a joke, then he became a name after Josh Allen's breakout. Dorsey came on board after Allen's brutal rookie year, coordinates the pass game.

Either way, another L for the Bills. Tough week.
Would be nice if McDermott hires the wrong people to replace those 2 guys and it ends up tanking their offense for the next few years.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:45 PM 01-28-2022
He has some tools to work with IMO, much like Allen he runs like a deer, has a plus arm and goes 6'5 230... his problem is decision making and processing, NYG are hoping Daboll can clean that up after tutoring Allen

Those sadsacks finally got something (possibly) right IMO
Daboll was good about knowing Josh’s weaknesses and planning around them. Someone mentioned it in a different thread and I didn’t see it myself til I read that. They basically gave Josh only a couple reads during our game, and if it broke down they had the RB to take the quick pass and get to the next play. That’s why they kept throwing to the flat, get a couple yards and get to the next play. I guess that’s how progressions work, but I don’t think he was going through them always.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:46 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
McDermott has known he would lose both these guys since last year.
Oh, really how is that? He sure didn't have a crystal ball or he would not have lost to us in the Divisional.
[Reply]
wazu 06:47 PM 01-28-2022
The Bills should hire the best minority offensive coordinator they can find.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 06:50 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Would be nice if McDermott hires the wrong people to replace those 2 guys and it ends up tanking their offense for the next few years.
Losing Leslie Frazier would be nice too!
[Reply]
staylor26 06:51 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:

If this actually happens who knows how the Bills are moving forward.
Wow. That would be a HUGE fucking blow. I thought for sure that Dorsey would get the OC job.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:52 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
The Bills should hire the best minority offensive coordinator they can find.
Hire the first black female offensive coordinator in the NFL. It’s long overdue.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:53 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Losing Leslie Frazier would be nice too!
Sounds like their fans want the DC fired. Hard to blame their fans for feeling that way after watching Mahomes torch the Frazier defense for 2 straight years in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:53 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Josh Allen is not a generational talent.
Opinions are like assholes. Everyone else's stinks worse than your own. But this opinion stinks because it is so wrong.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:56 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He's got small hands. He fumbles A LOT.
Yeah I'm not promising success with Jones by any means, just saying I can see why NY wanted Daboll for their situation
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:57 PM 01-28-2022
Much like Allen, he runs like a deer,
Deer don't trip on their own hooves and fall down in less than 100 yards.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up