ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Brian Daboll hired as Giants HC
RunKC 06:03 PM 01-28-2022
Bills losing again

Giants have chosen Brian Daboll as their next head coach @NFLonFOX working out the deal now

— Jay Glazer (@JayGlazer) January 28, 2022

[Reply]
jettio 06:21 PM 01-28-2022
He's bound to do better than he did as OC here in 2012 as long as he keeps Peyton Hillis off the Giants roster.

Hillis seemed to fumble 2 or 3 times when Chiefs brought him in for goal line offense.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:24 PM 01-28-2022
He’s got some weapons to work with there. Just needs an offensive line.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:24 PM 01-28-2022
Ken Dorsey is getting OC jobs.

What the hell is Eric Crouch doing with his life?
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:27 PM 01-28-2022
Also, if I'm McDermott, I'm pissed as hell that Daboll left and raided my staff on the way out the door, not even giving me a chance to be the first to promote him.
[Reply]
neech 06:27 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He’s got some weapons to work with there. Just needs an offensive line.
And a QB, Jones isn't going to cut it.
[Reply]
wazu 06:27 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Never hire a guy who's success is based on a generational talent.

The list of failure is LONG.
Josh Allen is not a generational talent. I'd say he's outperformed what most expected. I'm glad Daboll will be in the NFC.
[Reply]
wazu 06:30 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Also, if I'm McDermott, I'm pissed as hell that Daboll left and raided my staff on the way out the door, not even giving me a chance to be the first to promote him.
How did he not have a chance? If he wanted to keep Dorsey he could make an offer. Daboll has one mission and one mission only now, and that's to win with the Giants. He got that job by building a remarkably successful offense that McDermott's career has benefitted greatly from. Just how it goes.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:32 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
I'll always remember him being our OC when we went 2-14.
Yep. I don’t think tyeees any way he’s anything special. He did fuck and all here.
[Reply]
Jamie 06:33 PM 01-28-2022
Seems like a weird choice for Dorsey. You'd think if he kept it going in Buffalo he'd be a serious head coach candidate pretty quick, maybe even next year. Instead he's going to hitch his career to Daniel Jones or a rookie in a shallow QB draft?
[Reply]
wazu 06:33 PM 01-28-2022

Brian Daboll:

5x Super Bowl Champ under Bill Belichick

CFB National Champ under Nick Saban

2x AFC East Champ under Sean McDermott

Developed a raw, rookie Josh Allen into a stud

Reasons why having a HC like Brian Daboll is a big edge in today’s NFL:pic.twitter.com/f11PDs90Gw

— Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) January 29, 2022

[Reply]
notorious 06:34 PM 01-28-2022
Why didn't they list his time here in KC?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:35 PM 01-28-2022
The question is if he learned enough from McDermott to unfuck everything he learned under bellichick and pioli. To his credit he’s done a hell of a job in buffalo
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:35 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Ken Dorsey is getting OC jobs.

What the hell is Eric Crouch doing with his life?
What’s Gino Torretta up to these days?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:36 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Why didn't they list his time here in KC?
:-) Wonder why??:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:36 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
How did he not have a chance? If he wanted to keep Dorsey he could make an offer. Daboll has one mission and one mission only now, and that's to win with the Giants. He got that job by building a remarkably successful offense that McDermott's career has benefitted greatly from. Just how it goes.
If Daboll actually said, "I'm gonna go to New York as long as I can have Dorsey," McDermott can't just promote Dorsey while Daboll still hasn't technically been hired by the Giants.

At least accept the Giants job, take a day or two, then start hiring your staff.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up