ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Poor Brittany puts out anti-bullying teeshirt...
LongSufferingToady 04:27 PM 01-28-2022
Brittany Matthews, the fiancée of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, is trying to take a creative approach at ending bullying following the criticism she received for spraying champagne on frigid fans following the team’s win over the Buffalo Bills in the playoffs.

Matthews teamed up with the clothing company Charlie Hustle to create the "Team Brittany" shirt, which features an orange-yellow background and the words scrawled across the front in red.

"There has been quite a bit of buzz this week and it’s been a pretty rough week over here. However, me and my team have decided to try to turn this buzz into something and something good for the Kansas City community," Matthews said in a video posted to her Instagram Stories on Thursday.

"First, I just want to say, I greatly, greatly, greatly appreciate Kansas City and how much ya’ll have gotten behind us and supported me so much. It means the absolute world to me."

She said Charlie Hustle approached her to make the T-shirts and she wanted to turn the "opportunity into something good." She said part of the proceeds from the shirt sales will go to Red Card KC, a local charity in Kansas City that aims to prevent any kind of bullying.

"Obviously, I do receive a lot of hate on a daily basis on social media and I know so, so, so many other people do as well. I’m lucky enough to have a good support system and a city that is lifting me up but I know there are a lot of people out there struggling with this so that’s why I’m proud to just partner with this company and get behind this cause and hopefully push everything into the right direction and start spreading some more positivity on all of these platforms. I hope you guys just use this as a daily reminder to let you know that words are very powerful and it costs you nothing to be kind and nice to people… in this city we like to lift people up and not bring each other down."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/p...llying-t-shirt
chiefzilla1501 08:26 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Actually I am not in that realm at all. I LOVE me some Patrick Mahomes but seriously, can HE not find that as some kind of distraction? They are both complete immature fools. How would YOU feel if your spouse or sibling acted like absolute assholes in public like they do? Personally, I really could careless because it is not my problem. But as an "adult' can you not see the stupidity? I mean come on.
I don’t think the guy wearing a ski mask catching beers flung from the crowd and shotgunning beers in broad daylight on national tv is concerned that his wife is celebrating a win by spraying alcohol around. Or that the coors light sponsored athlete is worried about what the kids will think because they had a few drops of champagne on their jacket.
Titty Meat 08:27 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I think it might be nice to stop referring to them as "trash people" as you don't know them and you clearly realize in this Sean Taylor situation amongst others that they are the target of a lot of unnecessary vitriol.
I know how they've treated people I know that are good people so the point stands. You ride for them because you paid a bunch of money to meet them.

Interesting though you won't touch how people on this board talked about and mocked Eric Berry, Alex Smith, or Matt Cassel. Are those people not Chiefs fans? They said way worse.

Brittany and Jackson certainly aren't innocent and I don't have to like them because I'm a Chiefs fan
Easy 6 08:27 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Actually I am not in that realm at all. I LOVE me some Patrick Mahomes but seriously, can HE not find that as some kind of distraction? They are both complete immature fools. How would YOU feel if your spouse or sibling acted like absolute assholes in public like they do? Personally, I really could careless because it is not my problem. But as an "adult' can you not see the stupidity? I mean come on.
Stop digging, and slowly back away into the mist...
TwistedChief 08:27 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
Let me know when it's OK for me to douse you in a sugary, alcoholic, beverage without permission when you have to drive home and take home underage children smelling like booze is OK.

It was a total asshole move and should be apologized.
Douse? Spraying champagne from that distance?

She didn't exactly take it and pour it out on some individual bystander at close range.

Were you at the game? Do you understand what it was like? I hugged no fewer than 30 middle-aged random men in the era of covid and no one hesitated in reciprocating. I'm liberal. They're conservative. None of it mattered in that moment. It was pure nirvana.

Let me know when you stop being a total pussy.
Otter 08:30 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The chiefs did this during the whole super bowl parade. People were tossing beers and spraying champagne into the crowd. Chris jones and Eric fisher took other peoples beers and soaked everyone around them. Really don’t understand the fuss. She did it because this is how teams celebrate wins and she wanted to celebrate with the crowd. I’m surprised at how many people think that getting alcohol spilled on you at a game is a big deal. It’s expected.
I didn't see anyone getting alcohol sprayed on them from above at the parade but whatever. It's an asshole move to dump your drink on anyone let alone putting them in a position to be questioned by LE as their ability to drive or accompany a minor.

It was shitty thinking and I'll quit arguing at that point.
Kman34 08:30 PM 01-28-2022
I don't think it would be the worst thing in the world if Twitter and Instagram disappeared from the planet... A lot of worthless fucks would have to get a real job...
stumppy 08:32 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
Let me know when it's OK for me to douse you in a sugary, alcoholic, beverage without permission when you have to drive home and take home underage children smelling like booze is OK.

It was a total asshole move and should be apologized.
Make sure you don't wear your good dress if you ever go to a championship game.
Otter 08:33 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Douse? Spraying champagne from that distance?

She didn't exactly take it and pour it out on some individual bystander at close range.

Were you at the game? Do you understand what it was like? I hugged no fewer than 30 middle-aged random men in the era of covid and no one hesitated in reciprocating. I'm liberal. They're conservative. None of it mattered in that moment. It was pure nirvana.

Let me know when you stop being a total pussy.
Sorry, total cunty move.
Otter 08:35 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Make sure you don't wear your good dress if you ever go to a championship game.
And let me know when you want to drive home smelling like booze because someone decided to douse you with alcohol without your permission.

It's not like she sprayed it in the room. She dumped it on a bunch of unsuspecting patrons.
jerryaldini 08:35 PM 01-28-2022
It's a great message. Glad she is turning all that negativity into fundraising for something to maybe make the culture a little more humane. Peace and love brothers.
MTG#10 08:36 PM 01-28-2022
"Poor Brittany"

**** off titling this thread like that.
TwistedChief 08:39 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I know how they've treated people I know that are good people so the point stands. You ride for them because you paid a bunch of money to meet them.

Interesting though you won't touch how people on this board talked about and mocked Eric Berry, Alex Smith, or Matt Cassel. Are those people not Chiefs fans? They said way worse.

Brittany and Jackson certainly aren't innocent and I don't have to like them because I'm a Chiefs fan
Oh, I paid a bunch of money to meet them. Yes, that's what it comes down to! You have me figured out. Or, more likely, I don't allow my life in general to be dragged down by wasteful negativity like this. And I'm not a fan of bullying in any capacity, especially if it's someone like this.

I have defended Eric Berry on this board against the legions of idiots who still demean what he did because of his "spirit." I was always a fan of Alex Smith (and tolerated Clay in spite of it). Cassel? Blah.

No one here likes Brittany and Jackson. There are those who feel the need to criticize them over and over again and those who feel that it's just not warranted and we should move on. I'm in the latter.
chiefzilla1501 08:39 PM 01-28-2022

Disgusting

Disrespectful

Hide your wife

Hide your kids

What an asshole
Stryker 08:39 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Stop digging, and slowly back away into the mist...
Whatever
Mecca 08:40 PM 01-28-2022
Maybe it's not a distraction cause he doesn't give a shit?
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up