ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Poor Brittany puts out anti-bullying teeshirt...
LongSufferingToady 04:27 PM 01-28-2022
Brittany Matthews, the fiancée of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, is trying to take a creative approach at ending bullying following the criticism she received for spraying champagne on frigid fans following the team’s win over the Buffalo Bills in the playoffs.

Matthews teamed up with the clothing company Charlie Hustle to create the "Team Brittany" shirt, which features an orange-yellow background and the words scrawled across the front in red.

"There has been quite a bit of buzz this week and it’s been a pretty rough week over here. However, me and my team have decided to try to turn this buzz into something and something good for the Kansas City community," Matthews said in a video posted to her Instagram Stories on Thursday.

"First, I just want to say, I greatly, greatly, greatly appreciate Kansas City and how much ya’ll have gotten behind us and supported me so much. It means the absolute world to me."

She said Charlie Hustle approached her to make the T-shirts and she wanted to turn the "opportunity into something good." She said part of the proceeds from the shirt sales will go to Red Card KC, a local charity in Kansas City that aims to prevent any kind of bullying.

"Obviously, I do receive a lot of hate on a daily basis on social media and I know so, so, so many other people do as well. I’m lucky enough to have a good support system and a city that is lifting me up but I know there are a lot of people out there struggling with this so that’s why I’m proud to just partner with this company and get behind this cause and hopefully push everything into the right direction and start spreading some more positivity on all of these platforms. I hope you guys just use this as a daily reminder to let you know that words are very powerful and it costs you nothing to be kind and nice to people… in this city we like to lift people up and not bring each other down."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/p...llying-t-shirt
Red Dawg 08:06 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
some of you all need to get a ****ing life.

Not an 'internet persona', not a social media life, but an actual ****ing life.
He ain't lying.
Stryker 08:10 PM 01-28-2022
some of you all need to get a fucking life.

Not an 'internet persona', not a social media life, but an actual fucking life.
Us or them? Come on man. I love you like a brother but the Sean Taylor Jackson video was not a good thing at all - totally disrespectful. I understand, but do not, the spraying of champagne by Brittany on the fans after the Bills victory. I think the rebuttal by the fan was correct. Hour ride home, some fans do not drink and so forth.
TwistedChief 08:12 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
OMG this! I really do not know what to think at this point. She is a MOTHER and SHOULD act like one! Be behind your future husband not a distraction! I. hate to say this, feel like she and Jackson are just attention whores off of Mahomes contract. Brittany and Jackson BOTH need to grow up!
OMG this! I really do not know what to think at such a critical moment in this team's history following Spraygate. It's. wonderful you as a MOTHER have determined how she SHOULD act. Speak when spoken to, be seen and not heard, and don't make her presence known. Don't be a distraction because he's clearly suffered dramatically due to your involvement in his life!

I would think as a Chiefs fan you might be behind your generational quarterback rather than blindly following the Internet trolls into superfluous nonsense.
Spott 08:13 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Personally, I think they’d be married by now if he was fully on board. And just from observing them, I don’t get the vibe that they’re really close.
I don’t think millennial and gen-z are into getting married as much as older generations, and I can’t say I blame them.
Titty Meat 08:14 PM 01-28-2022
Us or them? Come on man. I love you like a brother but the Sean Taylor Jackson video was not a good thing at all - totally disrespectful. I understand, but do not, the spraying of champagne by Brittany on the fans after the Bills victory. I think the rebuttal by the fan was correct. Hour ride home, some fans do not drink and so forth.
They are trash people but in fairness they were directed to stand on the number the Redskins had everyone do it and also remember that was randomly crafted together the same week there was serious heat on Snyder for covering up sexual harassment of his employers
cdcox 08:15 PM 01-28-2022
This fan base is toxic. We have a generational QB and all half of you do is stalk and attack his family. WTF?
Chris Meck 08:16 PM 01-28-2022
Nobody should give a shit about what Brittany and Jackson do.

You shouldn't give a shit about their social media presence. They're fucking 20 something kids.

They shouldn't be famous at all. YOU should not care.

Surely YOU have an actual life outside of following pseudo-celebrities on social media, no?

Who fucking cares? Unless Jackson kills somebody I don't give a shit what he does. Same for Brittany. Don't care. Leave 'em alone.

If you do care, you're part of an unfortunate societal sickness.

Proximity to greatness should not make them famous.

Get a life.
eDave 08:16 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by cdcox:
This fan base is toxic. We have a generational QB and all half of you do is stalk and attack his family. WTF?
They don't call it a cesspool for nothing.
Otter 08:17 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
OMG this! I really do not know what to think at such a critical moment in this team's history following Spraygate. It's. wonderful you as a MOTHER have determined how she SHOULD act. Speak when spoken to, be seen and not heard, and don't make her presence known. Don't be a distraction because he's clearly suffered dramatically due to your involvement in his life!

I would think as a Chiefs fan you might be behind your generational quarterback rather than blindly following the Internet trolls into superfluous nonsense.
Let me know when it's OK for me to douse you in a sugary, alcoholic, beverage without permission when you have to drive home and take home underage children smelling like booze is OK.

It was a total asshole move and should be apologized.
Chris Meck 08:19 PM 01-28-2022

Yeah?

Let's crucify the fat fuck that spilled his Coors Lite in my shoes the last time I went to a game!

Oh, wait, nobody gives a shit.

Why the fuck does anyone care now?

They're kids. Who cares? Leave them alone, and get a life.
chiefzilla1501 08:19 PM 01-28-2022
Far be it for me to defend Jackson, but that was the fault of the dipshit trash wft organization for planning a last minute Sean Taylor memorial because Snyder wanted to take away negative press. If the area is so sacred, don’t have staff members let people kn the area. And if that’s where they’re told to stand, don’t set the ridiculous expectation that they have to stand there with their hands in their pockets. I very highly doubt he had any idea that was disrespectful and who could blame him.
Stryker 08:19 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

Actually I am not in that realm at all. I LOVE me some Patrick Mahomes but seriously, can HE not find that as some kind of distraction? They are both complete immature fools. How would YOU feel if your spouse or sibling acted like absolute assholes in public like they do? Personally, I really could careless because it is not my problem. But as an "adult' can you not see the stupidity? I mean come on.
Stryker 08:21 PM 01-28-2022
Yeah?

Let's crucify the fat fuck that spilled his Coors Lite in my shoes the last time I went to a game!

Oh, wait, nobody gives a shit.

Why the fuck does anyone care now?

They're kids. Who cares? Leave them alone, and get a life.
Would never have expected that response from you but ok, I accept it. My bad.
chiefzilla1501 08:23 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
Let me know when it's OK for me to douse you in a sugary, alcoholic, beverage without permission when you have to drive home and take home underage children smelling like booze is OK.

It was a total asshole move and should be apologized.
The chiefs did this during the whole super bowl parade. People were tossing beers and spraying champagne into the crowd. Chris jones and Eric fisher took other peoples beers and soaked everyone around them. Really don’t understand the fuss. She did it because this is how teams celebrate wins and she wanted to celebrate with the crowd. I’m surprised at how many people think that getting alcohol spilled on you at a game is a big deal. It’s expected.
TwistedChief 08:23 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
They are trash people but in fairness they were directed to stand on the number the Redskins had everyone do it and also remember that was randomly crafted together the same week there was serious heat on Snyder for covering up sexual harassment of his employers
I think it might be nice to stop referring to them as "trash people" as you don't know them and you clearly realize in this Sean Taylor situation amongst others that they are the target of a lot of unnecessary vitriol.
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up