ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Poor Brittany puts out anti-bullying teeshirt...
LongSufferingToady 04:27 PM 01-28-2022
Brittany Matthews, the fiancée of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, is trying to take a creative approach at ending bullying following the criticism she received for spraying champagne on frigid fans following the team’s win over the Buffalo Bills in the playoffs.

Matthews teamed up with the clothing company Charlie Hustle to create the "Team Brittany" shirt, which features an orange-yellow background and the words scrawled across the front in red.

"There has been quite a bit of buzz this week and it’s been a pretty rough week over here. However, me and my team have decided to try to turn this buzz into something and something good for the Kansas City community," Matthews said in a video posted to her Instagram Stories on Thursday.

"First, I just want to say, I greatly, greatly, greatly appreciate Kansas City and how much ya’ll have gotten behind us and supported me so much. It means the absolute world to me."

She said Charlie Hustle approached her to make the T-shirts and she wanted to turn the "opportunity into something good." She said part of the proceeds from the shirt sales will go to Red Card KC, a local charity in Kansas City that aims to prevent any kind of bullying.

"Obviously, I do receive a lot of hate on a daily basis on social media and I know so, so, so many other people do as well. I’m lucky enough to have a good support system and a city that is lifting me up but I know there are a lot of people out there struggling with this so that’s why I’m proud to just partner with this company and get behind this cause and hopefully push everything into the right direction and start spreading some more positivity on all of these platforms. I hope you guys just use this as a daily reminder to let you know that words are very powerful and it costs you nothing to be kind and nice to people… in this city we like to lift people up and not bring each other down."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/p...llying-t-shirt
FlaChief58 07:14 PM 01-28-2022
Why do people care so much about who is putting it in who? I never have understood this phenomenon.
Hoover 07:16 PM 01-28-2022
Ran into Pat at the HyVee corporate office. He’s going to make an honest woman out of her after he wins his 2nd Super Bowl.
BleedingRed 07:17 PM 01-28-2022
kill this thread with a fire
Titty Meat 07:18 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Ran into Pat at the HyVee corporate office. He’s going to make an honest woman out of her after he wins his 2nd Super Bowl.
U ever got a blumpkin before?
mkp785 07:19 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Also, when did people say kelce should date Gracie. He seems real happy too.
He should be happy. I think his girl is the hottest of the bunch. As for the posts about him and Gracie, go look in the Gracie thread. Plenty of examples.
TwistedChief 07:23 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
$50 to the first CP member who buys and wears that teeshirt and posts the pic to CP
My wife got one. Kindly go fuck yourself with a rusty nail.
Coochie liquor 07:32 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Also, when did people say kelce should date Gracie. He seems real happy too.
Gracie is a little light skinned for Kelce.
Coochie liquor 07:34 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
My wife got one. Kindly go fuck yourself with a rusty nail.
I’d wear one. Fuck the haters. I’ll support my quarterbacks woman without a thought.
mkp785 07:37 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Gracie is a little light skinned for Kelce.
Got a lot of green though...... that's the most important color.
RaidersOftheCellar 07:40 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Got a lot of green though...... that's the most important color.
Is Kelce broke or something?
stevieray 07:53 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
I think we all might be better served if we keep comments about Brittney and Jackson out of this forum. We have one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game here and the last thing we need to do is have him distracted by silly comments from "some people". I don't think he reads CP, but he hears enough comments from other sources and we don't need to be one of them. This isn't junior high.
Hell it isn't

Exactly why they are the sidelines and constantly needing to be seen.
Titty Meat 07:55 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Hell it isn't

Exactly why they are the sidelines and constantly needing to be seen.
A decent percentage of people on here mocked his teammate who happens to also be a cancer survivor and that was all good. This place has some really weird standards
Chris Meck 07:57 PM 01-28-2022
some of you all need to get a fucking life.

Not an 'internet persona', not a social media life, but an actual fucking life.
stumppy 07:59 PM 01-28-2022
Some people need some real problems in their life.
Stryker 08:03 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Some people need some real problems in their life.
OMG this! I really do not know what to think at this point. She is a MOTHER and SHOULD act like one! Be behind your future husband not a distraction! I. hate to say this, feel like she and Jackson are just attention whores off of Mahomes contract. Brittany and Jackson BOTH need to grow up!
Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up