ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Poor Brittany puts out anti-bullying teeshirt...
LongSufferingToady 04:27 PM 01-28-2022
Brittany Matthews, the fiancée of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, is trying to take a creative approach at ending bullying following the criticism she received for spraying champagne on frigid fans following the team’s win over the Buffalo Bills in the playoffs.

Matthews teamed up with the clothing company Charlie Hustle to create the "Team Brittany" shirt, which features an orange-yellow background and the words scrawled across the front in red.

"There has been quite a bit of buzz this week and it’s been a pretty rough week over here. However, me and my team have decided to try to turn this buzz into something and something good for the Kansas City community," Matthews said in a video posted to her Instagram Stories on Thursday.

"First, I just want to say, I greatly, greatly, greatly appreciate Kansas City and how much ya’ll have gotten behind us and supported me so much. It means the absolute world to me."

She said Charlie Hustle approached her to make the T-shirts and she wanted to turn the "opportunity into something good." She said part of the proceeds from the shirt sales will go to Red Card KC, a local charity in Kansas City that aims to prevent any kind of bullying.

"Obviously, I do receive a lot of hate on a daily basis on social media and I know so, so, so many other people do as well. I’m lucky enough to have a good support system and a city that is lifting me up but I know there are a lot of people out there struggling with this so that’s why I’m proud to just partner with this company and get behind this cause and hopefully push everything into the right direction and start spreading some more positivity on all of these platforms. I hope you guys just use this as a daily reminder to let you know that words are very powerful and it costs you nothing to be kind and nice to people… in this city we like to lift people up and not bring each other down."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/p...llying-t-shirt
notorious 06:41 PM 01-28-2022
Funny.

They'd sell a lot more shirts by her simply not wearing one.
Rain Man 06:44 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
It’s crazy. Brady was the man for decades. Rarely did you see this shit with him. Now we have a guy who’s doing shit Brady couldn’t dream of as far as athleticism, and he gets railed non stop. Maybe it’s just the 2 decades of success Brady had brought him so many bandwagon fans. Now that his run is about over and there’s someone already threatening his legacy (and let’s face it not really yet because there’s lots of wins to get there) they can’t stand the thought.
Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.
HonestChieffan 06:47 PM 01-28-2022
Why is this shit even allowed on CP? At least move it to the damn Romper
RaidersOftheCellar 06:52 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Eh, they’re clearly good together and I bet she ****s like a banshee.

He could do way worse.
Personally, I think they’d be married by now if he was fully on board. And just from observing them, I don’t get the vibe that they’re really close.
mkp785 06:57 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Personally, I think they’d be married by now if he was fully on board. And just from observing them, I don’t get the vibe that they’re really close.
I think he's gonna Russell Wilson her. Sooner rather than later too. You can't control your family, but you can control the crazy you sleep with. Brady has a kid with another chick, Mahomes can survive it as well.

Hell, what he should do is what half the board wants Kelce to do:

Start dating Gracie.
Mecca 06:58 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
She's been nothing but gracious the last couple of days on social media. She made a post earlier on Twitter about the world needing more caring and love. Imagine getting attacked for saying something like that.

People are just stupid about shit that doesn't really matter.
All of this shit 100% comes from the Patriots conditioning everyone that if you aren't boring at all times it's bad for the team. 20+ years of that and it's literally ingrained in a ton of football fans.

If Brittany celebrating a win more vigorously than lazily clapping is to much for some people maybe they're the problem?
chiefzilla1501 07:00 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by mkp785:
I think he's gonna Russell Wilson her. Sooner rather than later too. You can't control your family, but you can control the crazy you sleep with. Brady has a kid with another chick, Mahomes can survive it as well.

Start dating Gracie.
No he isn’t. He had many opportunities to do that. Apart from paparazzi drama she seems to treat him well. Especially respecting his boundaries as a hard working athlete. Pretty obvious she makes him happy which should be good enough for any of us. Not like Brady is someone anyone wants him to aspire to be.
BlackOp 07:01 PM 01-28-2022
I dont follow this kind of shit...at all...but her spraying celebratory champagne was nothing.

Truth is they cant find anything to hate Mahomes for...so they are coming after her.

That said..,she and his brother are putting themselves out there in the public sphere. Nobody is forcing her to post pictures of her private life...
Mecca 07:01 PM 01-28-2022
I really don't think it's any of anyones business who Mahomes dates, marries etc
mkp785 07:07 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I really don't think it's any of anyones business who Mahomes dates, marries etc
I agree, but he's debatably the biggest sports star in the country....people are gonna do what they do.
Mephistopheles Janx 07:08 PM 01-28-2022

TinyEvel 07:08 PM 01-28-2022
srsly, she should have just sprayed that stuff all over her own luxury suite. Not on unsuspecting fans below. Not a good look, but whatevs.

hope she's matching the Charlie Hustle donations.
Titty Meat 07:10 PM 01-28-2022
Deleting social media would end the "bullying" much faster than a useless t shirt. Gtfo out of here with this lame shit :-)
chiefzilla1501 07:11 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by mkp785:

Start dating Gracie.
Also, when did people say kelce should date Gracie. He seems real happy too.
chiefzilla1501 07:14 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
srsly, she should have just sprayed that stuff all over her own luxury suite. Not on unsuspecting fans below. Not a good look, but whatevs.

hope she's matching the Charlie Hustle donations.
So spray it on to a bunch of people who would hate it vs the drunk crowd underneath who look like they were excited as hell to participate? Has anyone heard a single person complain about getting sprayed? Almost every response I’ve seen from people who we’re there said they were egging it on and loved it.
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up