ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Poor Brittany puts out anti-bullying teeshirt...
LongSufferingToady 04:27 PM 01-28-2022
Brittany Matthews, the fiancée of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, is trying to take a creative approach at ending bullying following the criticism she received for spraying champagne on frigid fans following the team’s win over the Buffalo Bills in the playoffs.

Matthews teamed up with the clothing company Charlie Hustle to create the "Team Brittany" shirt, which features an orange-yellow background and the words scrawled across the front in red.

"There has been quite a bit of buzz this week and it’s been a pretty rough week over here. However, me and my team have decided to try to turn this buzz into something and something good for the Kansas City community," Matthews said in a video posted to her Instagram Stories on Thursday.

"First, I just want to say, I greatly, greatly, greatly appreciate Kansas City and how much ya’ll have gotten behind us and supported me so much. It means the absolute world to me."

She said Charlie Hustle approached her to make the T-shirts and she wanted to turn the "opportunity into something good." She said part of the proceeds from the shirt sales will go to Red Card KC, a local charity in Kansas City that aims to prevent any kind of bullying.

"Obviously, I do receive a lot of hate on a daily basis on social media and I know so, so, so many other people do as well. I’m lucky enough to have a good support system and a city that is lifting me up but I know there are a lot of people out there struggling with this so that’s why I’m proud to just partner with this company and get behind this cause and hopefully push everything into the right direction and start spreading some more positivity on all of these platforms. I hope you guys just use this as a daily reminder to let you know that words are very powerful and it costs you nothing to be kind and nice to people… in this city we like to lift people up and not bring each other down."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/p...llying-t-shirt
Coochie liquor 05:47 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
Wow, you're really vested in Brittany aren't you?
He took her to Belize for New Years.
Wallcrawler 05:49 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
My gawd, really guys?

I'm not the one who put out a press release for "Team Brittany".

She made herself a news item.
Really. In just 425 posts at the time of this writing, you've managed to annoy the **** out of literally everyone that has stumbled across any of them.

Perhaps Toady, the time has come for you to end your long suffering, and just pass on.

I hear the antifreeze is delicious.
stumppy 05:50 PM 01-28-2022
Mods should move any Brittany threads to Romper Room.
KCUnited 05:50 PM 01-28-2022
Please post later telling us your lady hacked your account and started this thread
Coochie liquor 05:51 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
She brings some of it on herself. But the shit she gets from Boston trolls is over the top. It’s bullying. They’ve put a big target on her back because they’re butthurt about the chiefs ending their dynasty.
It’s not just her. The bullshit they say about Patrick is downright ridiculous. Completely deleted Twitter over that shit. How the fuck do so many people hate the greatest quarterback to ever play a down? Makes no sense, unless they’re all Pats fans.
mkp785 05:56 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Mods should move any Brittany threads to Romper Room.
What about Jackson?

I say your move doesn't go far enough. The pic in the upper right hand corner of the page should be a Jackson dancing GIF

:-)
LongSufferingToady 06:01 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Really. In just 425 posts at the time of this writing, you've managed to annoy the **** out of literally everyone that has stumbled across any of them.

Perhaps Toady, the time has come for you to end your long suffering, and just pass on.

I hear the antifreeze is delicious.
Then my job is done. :-)
Easy 6 06:07 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Nah, fuck that.

We Chiefs fans shouldn't be standing for this shit, let alone participating in it.

Loyalty, motherfuckers. They're one of us.

When you got family, a gang, or a crew or whatever the fuck, you stand up for them even when they're wrong. Because that's what you do.
Hell yeah, we rally round the family with a pocket full of shells
Coochie liquor 06:11 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Hell yeah, we rally round the family with a pocket full of shells
Fuck with Brittany, you fuck with the whole trailer park!!
Graystoke 06:19 PM 01-28-2022
Who’s the biggest Karen?
Brittany or CP haters?

Just me, I think it’s bad karma to dog pile on our QBs woman. Don’t like it, ignore it.
Our job is to make sure Patrick Mahomes is happy with his fan base.
chiefzilla1501 06:25 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
It’s not just her. The bullshit they say about Patrick is downright ridiculous. Completely deleted Twitter over that shit. How the **** do so many people hate the greatest quarterback to ever play a down? Makes no sense, unless they’re all Pats fans.
ESPN and barstool has ruined sports. Boston sports needs to go on timeout so we can have some normalcy in the media again. Most of the reason Brittany blew up is because of barstool stalking her social media. Then it came to a head when she flipped out at the patriots game. When you think about it like that, she’s right that she’s been unfairly targeted. They started it, not her.
ClevelandBronco 06:35 PM 01-28-2022
Sorry, guys. Nothing against your QB, but he’s going to marry a useless airhead.
Coochie liquor 06:36 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
ESPN and barstool has ruined sports. Boston sports needs to go on timeout so we can have some normalcy in the media again. Most of the reason Brittany blew up is because of barstool stalking her social media. Then it came to a head when she flipped out at the patriots game. When you think about it like that, she’s right that she’s been unfairly targeted. They started it, not her.
It’s crazy. Brady was the man for decades. Rarely did you see this shit with him. Now we have a guy who’s doing shit Brady couldn’t dream of as far as athleticism, and he gets railed non stop. Maybe it’s just the 2 decades of success Brady had brought him so many bandwagon fans. Now that his run is about over and there’s someone already threatening his legacy (and let’s face it not really yet because there’s lots of wins to get there) they can’t stand the thought.
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:36 PM 01-28-2022
I love this place.
Coochie liquor 06:39 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Sorry, guys. Nothing against your QB, but he’s going to marry a useless airhead.
If he loves her, and she’s loyal.... idc who he marries. I want my quarterback happy. And I bet she’s not always like she’s portrayed. Just like Gronk, or Larry the Cable Guy, that’s the persona they want you to believe. I’m sure at home she’s not cracking bottles of Moet over their kids head at the dinner table. She’s living her best life, because of Patrick. Good for her.
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up