ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Poor Brittany puts out anti-bullying teeshirt...
LongSufferingToady 04:27 PM 01-28-2022
Brittany Matthews, the fiancée of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, is trying to take a creative approach at ending bullying following the criticism she received for spraying champagne on frigid fans following the team’s win over the Buffalo Bills in the playoffs.

Matthews teamed up with the clothing company Charlie Hustle to create the "Team Brittany" shirt, which features an orange-yellow background and the words scrawled across the front in red.

"There has been quite a bit of buzz this week and it’s been a pretty rough week over here. However, me and my team have decided to try to turn this buzz into something and something good for the Kansas City community," Matthews said in a video posted to her Instagram Stories on Thursday.

"First, I just want to say, I greatly, greatly, greatly appreciate Kansas City and how much ya’ll have gotten behind us and supported me so much. It means the absolute world to me."

She said Charlie Hustle approached her to make the T-shirts and she wanted to turn the "opportunity into something good." She said part of the proceeds from the shirt sales will go to Red Card KC, a local charity in Kansas City that aims to prevent any kind of bullying.

"Obviously, I do receive a lot of hate on a daily basis on social media and I know so, so, so many other people do as well. I’m lucky enough to have a good support system and a city that is lifting me up but I know there are a lot of people out there struggling with this so that’s why I’m proud to just partner with this company and get behind this cause and hopefully push everything into the right direction and start spreading some more positivity on all of these platforms. I hope you guys just use this as a daily reminder to let you know that words are very powerful and it costs you nothing to be kind and nice to people… in this city we like to lift people up and not bring each other down."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/p...llying-t-shirt
mkp785 05:08 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
I think we all might be better served if we keep comments about Brittney and Jackson out of this forum. We have one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game here and the last thing we need to do is have him distracted by silly comments from "some people". I don't think he reads CP, but he hears enough comments from other sources and we don't need to be one of them. This isn't junior high.
:-)

So ask a mod to change the words Brittany and Jackson via word filter?

Mahomes gives not 2 fucks about what is said on Chiefsplanet.com

...and for the record this place is easily 1 of the grittier fan forums on the net and largest to suggest that talk about the dumb things that our QBs wife and kid brother do are banned is fucking retarded. I'll bring back the old saying:

Your and idiot :-)
ModSocks 05:13 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by mkp785:
:-)

So ask a mod to change the words Brittany and Jackson via word filter?

Mahomes gives not 2 fucks about what is said on Chiefsplanet.com

...and for the record this place is easily 1 of the grittier fan forums on the net and largest to suggest that talk about the dumb things that our QBs wife and kid brother do are banned is fucking reeruned. I'll bring back the old saying:

Your and idiot :-)
Nah, fuck that.

We Chiefs fans shouldn't be standing for this shit, let alone participating in it.

Loyalty, motherfuckers. They're one of us.

When you got family, a gang, or a crew or whatever the fuck, you stand up for them even when they're wrong. Because that's what you do.
Otter 05:17 PM 01-28-2022
That champagne act was kind of cunty move.
oldman 05:18 PM 01-28-2022
I'm not advocating banning anything except stupid shit. If you don't like what Brittney or Jackson are doing, just keep your mouth shut and quit wasting bandwidth. We have a lot more important things going on like George's high 5 from Kelce and RM's polls!!
Rausch 05:19 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
That champagne act was kind of cunty move.
I don't think she has that "down the road" thinking.
Iconic 05:20 PM 01-28-2022
Slow news day...
Shiver Me Timbers 05:21 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He's the goddamn reason we all woke up Monday morning feeling ****ing great
To be honest I woke up feeling like crap. Lite case of the China Omi. All better now
LongSufferingToady 05:27 PM 01-28-2022
My gawd, really guys?

I'm not the one who put out a press release for "Team Brittany".

She made herself a news item.
stumppy 05:29 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Nah, fuck that.

We Chiefs fans shouldn't be standing for this shit, let alone participating in it.

Loyalty, motherfuckers. They're one of us.

When you got family, a gang, or a crew or whatever the fuck, you stand up for them even when they're wrong. Because that's what you do.
Unless you're a pearl clutching bitch.
Rausch 05:30 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Unless you're a pearl clutching bitch.
What does Brenda Warner have to do with this?...
dallaschiefsfan 05:35 PM 01-28-2022
Can't stand the twitter trolls that are keyboard-brave and just can't keep from letting their thought-diarrhea explode on anyone that ever-so-slightly annoys them. If you're one of them - stop it. You're vying for low-life trash status in society. You can be better than that. And if you' can't, you deserve your status when the social media smoke clears.

And for Brittany - the worst of the world pretty much exists on social media to varying degrees (twitter being the worst) and waits for anyone (and for about any reason) to trigger a hyperbolic response. It's Junior High...and that insults several junior highers I know. Get off social media or lower the presence and expectations. Getting on social media is choosing to step out into a cow field that's filled with cow shit. If you don't want to wade through the shit, stay away.
Rausch 05:37 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan:
Can't stand the twitter trolls that are keyboard-brave and just can't keep from letting their thought-diarrhea explode on anyone that ever-so-slightly annoys them.
What do you think CP was for the first 15 years?...
KCJake 05:39 PM 01-28-2022
Just go home. Don't fck this up for us.
Rausch 05:40 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Just go home. Don't fck this up for us.
Sure.

Because you've never had a friend with a crazy girlfriend/wife before...
dallaschiefsfan 05:41 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
What do you think CP was for the first 15 years?...

via GIPHY

Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up