ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 18
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Poor Brittany puts out anti-bullying teeshirt...
LongSufferingToady 04:27 PM 01-28-2022
Brittany Matthews, the fiancée of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, is trying to take a creative approach at ending bullying following the criticism she received for spraying champagne on frigid fans following the team’s win over the Buffalo Bills in the playoffs.

Matthews teamed up with the clothing company Charlie Hustle to create the "Team Brittany" shirt, which features an orange-yellow background and the words scrawled across the front in red.

"There has been quite a bit of buzz this week and it’s been a pretty rough week over here. However, me and my team have decided to try to turn this buzz into something and something good for the Kansas City community," Matthews said in a video posted to her Instagram Stories on Thursday.

"First, I just want to say, I greatly, greatly, greatly appreciate Kansas City and how much ya’ll have gotten behind us and supported me so much. It means the absolute world to me."

She said Charlie Hustle approached her to make the T-shirts and she wanted to turn the "opportunity into something good." She said part of the proceeds from the shirt sales will go to Red Card KC, a local charity in Kansas City that aims to prevent any kind of bullying.

"Obviously, I do receive a lot of hate on a daily basis on social media and I know so, so, so many other people do as well. I’m lucky enough to have a good support system and a city that is lifting me up but I know there are a lot of people out there struggling with this so that’s why I’m proud to just partner with this company and get behind this cause and hopefully push everything into the right direction and start spreading some more positivity on all of these platforms. I hope you guys just use this as a daily reminder to let you know that words are very powerful and it costs you nothing to be kind and nice to people… in this city we like to lift people up and not bring each other down."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/p...llying-t-shirt
BWillie 04:43 PM 01-28-2022
Brittany..

Bullying? Come on. You are a public figure putting yourself out there. You'll have to grow some thicker skin.
KCUnited 04:44 PM 01-28-2022
Who do you guys think gets eliminated next on Project Runway??
RealSNR 04:44 PM 01-28-2022
Hey guys did you hear that Brittany farted in an elevator?

Ya’ll better talk about how annoying you think she is
ModSocks 04:45 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Do you think she does anal?
Of course she does.
dlphg9 04:45 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
Well, if "poor" is an insult then you must be really fragile.

Next someone on CP is going to tell me that I'm creating microaggressions that are ruining their CP experience and they're going to report me to the admin...
Dude, she's living rent free in your head. Just admit it. It's okay.

Nothing wrong with the shirt or her matching the donations.

There is something wrong with people being so obsessed with her that they try to find any little thing to blow out of proportion. Like her celebrating with the fans. A little champagne spray isn't gonna hurt anyone and the fans were loving it. I love that not one person that got sprayed is whining about it, just a bunch of no life neck beard retards.
dlphg9 04:46 PM 01-28-2022
Are you weirdly obsessed with her? You post weird shit about her regularly. Creepy creep is creepy.
Skyy God 04:46 PM 01-28-2022
Find ourself a girl that does.

If not, move on.
ThyKingdomCome15 04:49 PM 01-28-2022
I bought one. I'm wearing it to work after the Chiefs win the Super Bowl.
chiefzilla1501 04:51 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Brittany..

Bullying? Come on. You are a public figure putting yourself out there. You'll have to grow some thicker skin.
She brings some of it on herself. But the shit she gets from Boston trolls is over the top. It’s bullying. They’ve put a big target on her back because they’re butthurt about the chiefs ending their dynasty.
oldman 04:51 PM 01-28-2022
I think we all might be better served if we keep comments about Brittney and Jackson out of this forum. We have one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game here and the last thing we need to do is have him distracted by silly comments from "some people". I don't think he reads CP, but he hears enough comments from other sources and we don't need to be one of them. This isn't junior high.
Rausch 04:54 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
I think we all might be better served if we keep comments about Brittney and Jackson out of this forum. We have one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game here and the last thing we need to do is have him distracted by silly comments from "some people". I don't think he reads CP, but he hears enough comments from other sources and we don't need to be one of them. This isn't junior high.
I just look at this like my last job: I lift my glass again and pretend like none of this ever happened...
Rainbarrel 05:00 PM 01-28-2022
Send a tablecloth to Bills mafia
Frazod 05:02 PM 01-28-2022

ModSocks 05:03 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
Initially her and his brother annoyed me, but now that bashing on them has become such a popular thing to do, i want no part of that. Matter of fact, im ready to go on defense for them.

The more i think about it the more i realize that i should be doing more to shit on their haters. That's my QB.

He's the goddamn reason we all woke up Monday morning feeling fucking great, and not like those dildo throwing reeruns.

I'm officially throwing down the gauntlet. I'm team Mahomes, baby. That means im also Team Mahomes' family. Fuck all you haters.

Real Chiefs fans don't hate on Mahomes' family. HELLL NO. If he loves them and accepts them for who they are, then so do I.
stumppy 05:08 PM 01-28-2022
She does whatever Patrick tells her to do.
Page 3 of 18
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up