ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>This one stings. We’re right there with you, #BillsMafia . . .**Sad Video**
DTVietnam 11:34 AM 01-28-2022
this is a bit dramatic for a Divisional Round loss but that was a loss for the ages ..

Man... Mahomes, Kelce and Reek out here putting people on suicide watch. .

when they beat us they m,ake T-shirts when they lose they upping their prozac doses

Actually the Bills players and fans (aside from twitter trolls) dont seem like bad people. .

reminds me of the Chiefs fan base. .and the 2019 Chiefs that lost to the Pats a few years back

Sucks for them that they have to play in the same Conference as The Reaper

This one stings.

We’re right there with you, #BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/IOBTCx81dH

— Buffalo Bills (@BuffaloBills) January 28, 2022

[Reply]
lcarus 01:30 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
One of his made FG’s barely made it on the right goalpost. And I mean barely! So almost 7 points lost on FG attempts. Thankfully that one squeaked in. And thankfully he found his groove at the very end too.
Yeah he was having a tough time that night. Not sure if there was any kind of wind or if the field was weird. Maybe he got new shoes that he's not used to. Maybe he had a bitch of an inflamed hemorrhoid he was dealing with. I don't know. But that field goal to send it to OT was clutch as clutch can get. Dude's been absolute nails when it comes to the last second game tying or game winning kicks.
[Reply]
Spott 01:32 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
From what I have seen, Buffalo people think their window is just now opening and KC’s is closing soon. I don’t agree with them, but we shall see where it goes.
That seems pretty silly to think that our window is closing any sooner than theirs. It’s not like Mahomes is 39 and Allen is 27. Patrick is 8 months older than Allen and they both graduated high school the same year. If anything, Allen’s window isn’t going to open until he beats Mahomes, because he’s probably going to have a shorter career with this playing style.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:33 PM 01-28-2022
I've had my heart ripped out by the Chiefs pre-Mahomes so many times that I understand their pain. That said, fuck em. Two teams enter, one team leaves!
[Reply]
DRM08 01:37 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
That seems pretty silly to think that our window is closing any sooner than theirs. It’s not like Mahomes is 39 and Allen is 27. Patrick is 8 months older than Allen and they both graduated high school the same year. If anything, Allen’s window isn’t going to open until he beats Mahomes, because he’s probably going to have a shorter career with this playing style.
Andy Reid is pretty old. So is Kelce. Buffalo does not have an all-time great coach who is getting old. None of their weapons are all-time great players like Kelce. I do think a lot of their fans (and others in the NFL) are ignorant about the structure of Mahomes’ contract. It is setup to help the front office surround him with plenty of good players on the team.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:38 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I feel for the players and coaches...a little...but that video makes me cringe. It's a little too "We deserved to win"-ish.
I totally agree.

I've never seen a game as cleanly called and officiated as this one where the losing team is coddled like this. By the fans, the team, and the media.

As if beating them was breaking some unwritten rule. "Gosh darn it, it was THEIR turn, you monsters! How could you!!!" Like an adult snatching a foul ball away from a kid and refusing to hand it over to him.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:40 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Like an adult snatching a foul ball away from a kid and refusing to hand it over to him.
Good analogy. That's basically what we did.
[Reply]
Valiant 01:40 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
i thought it was done well..they even put that clip in with Josh giving Mahomes props. .

thats a tough loss..we of all fan bases know how those loses feel. . those hurt for a while. . I really felt the GM when he said he hasnt watched tape and he cant cause it hurts too much

glad The Reid, the Reek and the Reaper are on our team. .
Kelce can be the Reece, ree cee
[Reply]
kcclone 01:42 PM 01-28-2022
I feel bad for the fans. They've had a lot of heartache over the decades.

I do not feel bad for their players and coaches, who obviously tried to embrace that "bully" mentality vs the Chiefs...... which just came off as dirty with some of their bush league late hits and penalties in the last two seasons.
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:43 PM 01-28-2022
I don't feel sorry for them at all.

I can have empathy because I've been a fan of this team for more than 40 years.....we've suffered those bad losses time and time again. We've paid our dues. I'm not going to let their cloud shade my sunshine.

Their players seem fan friendly, but they're all one tweet from calling their fans toxic for being upset that the team lost. Some of those players will bail on the fans for a new FA contract for more money.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:48 PM 01-28-2022
This video is whiney as fuck btw.

I can't wait for the Bills to miss out on the playoffs next year.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:51 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by kcclone:

I do not feel bad for their players and coaches, who obviously tried to embrace that "bully" mentality vs the Chiefs...... which just came off as dirty with some of their bush league late hits and penalties in the last two seasons.
Fuck their fans, Bills mafia. Like where did that shit name even come from? Wasn't the Mafia the top dog? Bills have never been the top dog and they ain't shit now. They can suck deez nuts.
[Reply]
IrishChief 01:52 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by wachashi:
The Five Stages of Grief:
1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression - Buffalo is here now
5. Acceptance
:-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:54 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by kcclone:

Fuck their fans. You see that 2cent retard, Diqlix? I'm suppose to feel sorry for that guy? HAHAHA
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:56 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
this is a bit dramatic for a Divisional Round loss but that was a loss for the ages ..

Man... Mahomes, Kelce and Reek out here putting people on suicide watch. .

when they beat us they m,ake T-shirts when they lose they upping their prozac doses

Actually the Bills players and fans (aside from twitter trolls) dont seem like bad people. .

reminds me of the Chiefs fan base. .and the 2019 Chiefs that lost to the Pats a few years back

Sucks for them that they have to play in the same Conference as The Reaper

[Reply]
lcarus 01:57 PM 01-28-2022
Were there a bunch of Bills players waving "bye bye" to the Arrowhead crowd? I couldn't quite tell watching it on tv. Plus I was too busy cleaning the poop out of my underoos.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up