ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>This one stings. We’re right there with you, #BillsMafia . . .**Sad Video**
DTVietnam 11:34 AM 01-28-2022
this is a bit dramatic for a Divisional Round loss but that was a loss for the ages ..

Man... Mahomes, Kelce and Reek out here putting people on suicide watch. .

when they beat us they m,ake T-shirts when they lose they upping their prozac doses

Actually the Bills players and fans (aside from twitter trolls) dont seem like bad people. .

reminds me of the Chiefs fan base. .and the 2019 Chiefs that lost to the Pats a few years back

Sucks for them that they have to play in the same Conference as The Reaper

This one stings.

We’re right there with you, #BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/IOBTCx81dH

— Buffalo Bills (@BuffaloBills) January 28, 2022

[Reply]
Molitoth 12:53 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Fuck them, could you imagine the stupid shit we'd be dealing with had the Bills won? This place would have been flooded with dumb shits and every fucking sports hack personality would be talking about how much better Allen is than Mahomes.
If we lose the Bengals I will be offline for at least a week.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:55 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Fuck them, could you imagine the stupid shit we'd be dealing with had the Bills won? This place would have been flooded with dumb shits and every fucking sports hack personality would be talking about how much better Allen is than Mahomes.
They're TRYING to make it a "Joe Burrow is the best QB in the NFL if he beats Mahomes..." thing now.

FFS.

Must be a real bitch to get off to the best start in NFL history and yet you're just (maybe) 'ThE 2nD bEsT QB iN tHe lEaGuE' anytime you...lose.

Tough goddamn crowd.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:55 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Oh I'm not sure that I entirely disagree with the notion that Buffalo hates us or will be rooting for Cincinnati. If anything Cincy winning would give them some hope for next year.

I'm mostly confused by the "as would we if the Chiefs lost to Buffalo" aspect of it.

Why? I can't see any reason at all why I would've rooted for that shitty Cincinnati franchise and their shit-talking 'Joe Cool' quarterback. And had we lost to Buffalo it would've still been an unreal game that wasn't won of shenanigans but just a hard fought W.

Buffalo would've been an easy choice.
Personally, if KC had lost I wouldn't cheer for either AFC team. I'd just hope that the NFC representative beat the AFC team's ass in the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:56 PM 01-28-2022
You know, when I see stuff like this it makes me think of my good friend Daquix. Such a good dude that doesn't deserve that kind of pain.

Oh wait, yes he does. Fuck that guy.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:58 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
They were pretty much one dimensional with Davis.

Chiefs scored with Hardman, Pringle, Kelce and Mahomes.

it's not a coinkydink the Chiefs won.

They diced and sliced with multiple weapons.
Tyreek got the 65 yard TD as well.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:58 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
From what I have seen, Buffalo people think their window is just now opening and KC’s is closing soon. I don’t agree with them, but we shall see where it goes.
That's really dumb. Our teams are pretty much identical as far as composition is concerned. Elite QBs getting to the crunch of their contracts, weapons that are still elite but just a bit long in the tooth, young and talented OLs, and defenses that area solid mix of young upcoming players and vets.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:59 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
You know, when I see stuff like this it makes me think of my good friend Daquix. Such a good dude that doesn't deserve that kind of pain.

Oh wait, yes he does. Fuck that guy.
You do know he's posting on the board right now, don't you?
[Reply]
lcarus 12:59 PM 01-28-2022
People get way too emotionally invested in whether their favorite shirt wins or loses.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:00 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
They're TRYING to make it a "Joe Burrow is the best QB in the NFL if he beats Mahomes..." thing now.

FFS.

Must be a real bitch to get off to the best start in NFL history and yet you're just (maybe) 'ThE 2nD bEsT QB iN tHe lEaGuE' anytime you...lose.

Tough goddamn crowd.
Yet when he wins they don’t want to give credit where it’s due.
[Reply]
stevieray 01:00 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Tyreek got the 65 yard TD as well.
oof!

thanks, and fixed!

:-)
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:00 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
What?

I thought that trash was taken out a long time ago.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:00 PM 01-28-2022
13 seconds?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:01 PM 01-28-2022
:-) Yeah. Dude is pretty easy to spot.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:02 PM 01-28-2022
That's really dumb. Our teams are pretty much identical as far as composition is concerned. Elite QBs getting to the crunch of their contracts, weapons that are still elite but just a bit long in the tooth, young and talented OLs, and defenses that area solid mix of young upcoming players and vets.
Reid & Kelce are the main guys to wonder about with KC.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:03 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I feel for the players and coaches...a little...but that video makes me cringe. It's a little too "We deserved to win"-ish.
Yeah, it's obviously a function of the editing rather than the team, but I recall the Chiefs mentality after the loss to the Pats in the AFCCG being one of anger and determination to fix it the following year, where this comes across as "woe is me."

Best of luck to them. I hope we get to see a video like this every year. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up