ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This one stings. We’re right there with you, #BillsMafia . . .**Sad Video**
DTVietnam 11:34 AM 01-28-2022
this is a bit dramatic for a Divisional Round loss but that was a loss for the ages ..

Man... Mahomes, Kelce and Reek out here putting people on suicide watch. .

when they beat us they m,ake T-shirts when they lose they upping their prozac doses

Actually the Bills players and fans (aside from twitter trolls) dont seem like bad people. .

reminds me of the Chiefs fan base. .and the 2019 Chiefs that lost to the Pats a few years back

Sucks for them that they have to play in the same Conference as The Reaper

This one stings.

We’re right there with you, #BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/IOBTCx81dH

— Buffalo Bills (@BuffaloBills) January 28, 2022

[Reply]
stumppy 12:20 PM 01-28-2022
What does this have to do with the AFCCG?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:26 PM 01-28-2022
Y'know what the worst part has to be? And this is certainly the impression I've gotten from watching Allen during the post-game.

They know - they KNOW - that their best shot isn't good enough. That they can play as well as they can and still lose.

Their fate isn't in their own hands and they know it. To beat the Chiefs they have to rely on the Chiefs playing poorly. It's almost like an individual sport at that point, like when Federer was at his peak and if you were his opponent you knew that no matter how good you are and no matter how well you played on that day, you STILL needed him to have an off day to win.

Been there, Bills fans. It's not fun.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:26 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by stumppy:
What does this have to do with the AFCCG?
Nothing. Every Buffalo fan will be rooting for the Bengals. As would we if the Chiefs lost to Buffalo.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:29 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Nothing. Every Buffalo fan will be rooting for the Bengals. As would we if the Chiefs lost to Buffalo.
???

I'd have absolutely rooted for Buffalo if we'd have lost that game. It depends on the opponent and the character of the loss, but if we lose a hard fought game against a team that I don't hate (i.e. the Patriots or Steelers), I'll root for the team that beat us.

And it isn't that 'hey, I wanna get beat by the champion' thing. I think that's weird. It's just a grudging respect.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:36 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
???

I'd have absolutely rooted for Buffalo if we'd have lost that game. It depends on the opponent and the character of the loss, but if we lose a hard fought game against a team that I don't hate (i.e. the Patriots or Steelers), I'll root for the team that beat us.

And it isn't that 'hey, I wanna get beat by the champion' thing. I think that's weird. It's just a grudging respect.
To be fair, it's much easier to be gracious in defeat if you've got Super Bowl Champs stuff on that's only a couple of years old.

I certainly didn't root for the Cheatriots after our coin toss loss. Tom being nice to Pat when it was over didn't factor in one goddamn bit.

They hate us, and they should hate us. I don't blame them one bit.
[Reply]
wazu 12:40 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
To be fair, it's much easier to be gracious in defeat if you've got Super Bowl Champs stuff on that's only a couple of years old.

I certainly didn't root for the Cheatriots after our coin toss loss. Tom being nice to Pat when it was over didn't factor in one goddamn bit.

Definitely right about the recent championship making a big difference. When I was in the stadium last Sunday, and there were only 13 seconds on the clock, I was resigning myself to the overwhelmingly high probability that our season was over. Telling myself I had to let it go. If we had not won that Super Bowl 2 years ago I would have been in a much darker mental state as a fan.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:42 PM 01-28-2022

Oh I'm not sure that I entirely disagree with the notion that Buffalo hates us or will be rooting for Cincinnati. If anything Cincy winning would give them some hope for next year.

I'm mostly confused by the "as would we if the Chiefs lost to Buffalo" aspect of it.

Why? I can't see any reason at all why I would've rooted for that shitty Cincinnati franchise and their shit-talking 'Joe Cool' quarterback. And had we lost to Buffalo it would've still been an unreal game that wasn't won of shenanigans but just a hard fought W.

Buffalo would've been an easy choice.
[Reply]
JimNasium 12:43 PM 01-28-2022
I want every fan of other teams to hate, fear, and loathe us. While I respect Josh Allen, I don’t want him to succeed. He should always be second fiddle to PMII.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:44 PM 01-28-2022
All I know is that we can’t win that game like we did, then turn around and lost to the. Bengals.

We. Just. Can’t.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:48 PM 01-28-2022
The only positive I took away from the first AFCCG loss, which was proven true a year later, was that we had the new rising star QB and the old guard who had denied us for years and years were either gone or nearing the end of their careers. The future was bright, even if the night ended in cold, miserable sadness.

Buffalo doesn't have that. Pat's not old and he's not going anywhere. They just got cold, miserable sadness coupled with that harsh reality.
[Reply]
EPodolak 12:49 PM 01-28-2022
Ongoing karma for employing OJ.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:50 PM 01-28-2022
Fuck them, could you imagine the stupid shit we'd be dealing with had the Bills won? This place would have been flooded with dumb shits and every fucking sports hack personality would be talking about how much better Allen is than Mahomes.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:52 PM 01-28-2022
many teams have been there

We have.

Moving on
[Reply]
DRM08 12:53 PM 01-28-2022
The only positive I took away from the first AFCCG loss, which was proven true a year later, was that we had the new rising star QB and the old guard who had denied us for years and years were either gone or nearing the end of their careers. The future was bright, even if the night ended in cold, miserable sadness.

Buffalo doesn't have that. Pat's not old and he's not going anywhere. They just got cold, miserable sadness coupled with that harsh reality.
From what I have seen, Buffalo people think their window is just now opening and KC’s is closing soon. I don’t agree with them, but we shall see where it goes.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:53 PM 01-28-2022
They were pretty much one dimensional with Davis.

Chiefs scored with Hardman, Pringle, Kelce, Hill and Mahomes.

it's not a coinkydink the Chiefs won.

They diced and sliced with multiple weapons.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up