ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This one stings. We’re right there with you, #BillsMafia . . .**Sad Video**
DTVietnam 11:34 AM 01-28-2022
this is a bit dramatic for a Divisional Round loss but that was a loss for the ages ..

Man... Mahomes, Kelce and Reek out here putting people on suicide watch. .

when they beat us they m,ake T-shirts when they lose they upping their prozac doses

Actually the Bills players and fans (aside from twitter trolls) dont seem like bad people. .

reminds me of the Chiefs fan base. .and the 2019 Chiefs that lost to the Pats a few years back

Sucks for them that they have to play in the same Conference as The Reaper

This one stings.

We’re right there with you, #BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/IOBTCx81dH

— Buffalo Bills (@BuffaloBills) January 28, 2022

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:43 AM 01-28-2022
I feel for the players and coaches...a little...but that video makes me cringe. It's a little too "We deserved to win"-ish.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 11:45 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I feel for the players and coaches...a little...but that video makes me cringe. It's a little too "We deserved to win"-ish.
i thought it was done well..they even put that clip in with Josh giving Mahomes props. .

thats a tough loss..we of all fan bases know how those loses feel. . those hurt for a while. . I really felt the GM when he said he hasnt watched tape and he cant cause it hurts too much

glad The Reid, the Reek and the Reaper are on our team. .
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:46 AM 01-28-2022

[Reply]

Rainbarrel 11:49 AM 01-28-2022
Mahomes 26
Allen 25
This is working the pity sex
[Reply]
wazu 11:50 AM 01-28-2022
That's some pretty good PR. Bengals marketing staff should be taking notes.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 11:50 AM 01-28-2022
No one EVER felt sorry for us over the FOUR DECADES of suffering, I sure as shit ain't starting now.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:51 AM 01-28-2022
Screw them. I haven't forgotten how immature their team acted last January when the game was out of hand. Trying to ruin our victory with unsportsmanlike shit. Sore losers.

The City of Buffalo didn't need a 5th Super Bowl loss. They're better off.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 11:54 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Mahomes 26
Allen 25
This is working the pity sex
Yep...Allen will always be in the Reapers shadow. .

We are a much better team..that game shouldnt have even been that close..missed field goals, bonehead 4th down TE taking the snap, HB going down and our secondary tripping over each other..shouldve had a double digit lead by the 4th Q
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:57 AM 01-28-2022
It would absolutely suck to have to go back to Buffalo NY in January after a tough loss.
[Reply]
Spott 11:58 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
It would absolutely suck to have to go back to Buffalo NY in January after a tough loss.
It sucks to go to Buffalo every day of the year.
[Reply]
Shoes 12:01 PM 01-28-2022
Fuck em'
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:03 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
. .and the 2019 Chiefs that lost to the Pats a few years back
I was pretty content with that loss... we knew that was just the beginning and the Chiefs could finally compete with the best of the best.

And that's true for Bills fans now, but they're desperately trying to step out of the past and being brutalized by Brady all those years, just to run into the next QB who could very well do the exact same thing for years and years. You can see it with how they run up the score on teams... nothing wrong with it, but they clearly have a chip on their shoulder while the Chiefs relatively speaking just go out and do what they do.

Chiefs lose Sunday night, and yeah it would suck, but they aren't going to the AFCCG and Super Bowl every year... already having a SB win is huge for that kind of perspective, while the Bills are still trying to get over that hump.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:08 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
We saw Bills fans driving in on I-70. Man I thought about those guys and that drive the next day. Ughhh that would be brutal.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:19 PM 01-28-2022
I can't even imagine what it was like for the Bills fans at the game...man...spend all that money, travel all that way, feel like a million dollars when you have won the game, there's only 13 seconds left, no way the Chiefs come back...

...that would indeed suck. Been there done that fellas. Good luck down the road.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up