ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Joe Burrow - Junior Chiefs Fan
TribalElder 09:53 AM 01-28-2022

Joe use to like those shiny red chiefs helmets . Not anymore . Geaux Bengals . pic.twitter.com/dqijN5u9ST

— Jimmy Burrow (@CoachBurrow) January 28, 2022

[Reply]
kcclone 10:58 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:
If you look at the date of birth of Joe in 1996 and then click the link to the Jimmy Burrow wikipedia page looks like dad was at the high school after leaving Iowa State.

Go read my posts above. He coached Ames High for a couple of years, while his other two sons (Jamie and Danny) finished high school, after he was fired by ISU under Jim Walden.

But he was primarily a D1 college coach during his career.
[Reply]
oldman 05:48 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
His dad plays at LSU! How's he still eligible?!
30th year senior?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:44 PM 01-28-2022
Dad was a Chiefs fan?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:48 AM 01-29-2022

Found this earlier lol #WhoDey pic.twitter.com/pRTqofLQaA

— Suicide Orc (@ZeroUltraAutism) January 28, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:45 AM 09-21-2022
beta

#Bengals QB Joe Burrow has decided to remove Twitter and Instagram from his phone.

He deleted both apps.

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) September 21, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:50 AM 09-21-2022
lmaooo

[Reply]
KCUnited 10:52 AM 09-21-2022

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:56 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
lmaooo

The play calling doesn’t help either. Apparently, the Bengals run the least amount of play action in the league. Their whole offense is 5 and 7-step drops.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 11:07 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
somebody help me understand something

why do the bungles spell go as geaux like they're a bunch of cajuns? is it because they "borrowed" who dey from the saints so they're just like **** it lets borrow all the other regional french creole shit from them too?

if there was a team in maine i could see it but this is like if chiefs fans started doing idk whatever they do in san francisco
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 12:56 PM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:

why do the bungles spell go as geaux like they're a bunch of cajuns? is it because they "borrowed" who dey from the saints so they're just like **** it lets borrow all the other regional french creole shit from them too?

if there was a team in maine i could see it but this is like if chiefs fans started doing idk whatever they do in san francisco
I just figured it was a Joe Burrow thing since he went to LSU.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:57 PM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:

Because Burrow is an LSU guy.

Fuck the Bengals. But really how can you be that bad a decent qb alien reciever and okay D? Fast tracking to be the Stafford/Megatron Lions.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 01:13 PM 09-21-2022
i could have sworn i've seen other fans do it oh well regardless fuck the bengles
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up