ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes vs Allen: The Greatest Game Ever Played
Hammock Parties 11:00 PM 01-27-2022
The Legend of Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes grows as he outfires Buffalo's Josh Allen in...THE GREATEST GAME EVER PLAYED.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:32 PM 01-28-2022
Legends of the Fall music?
[Reply]
Eureka 12:48 PM 01-28-2022
Bills fans don't think it's a great game. Should've kicked the ball to the 10 yard line and taken some seconds off the clock.

Other team fans across the league enjoyed that game though.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:08 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by 13Seconds:
Mahomes was amazing but I wouldn’t say he “outfired” Allen.

At the end of regulation, Mahomes had 1 more possession than Allen yet Allen still had a more yards, more TD’s, a better QB rating and a higher completion percentage.

Bills coaches just really went full-reerun at the end of the game with that horrible coverage.
Enjoy watching the Chiefs this weekend, bitch. Go watch your "Bills fans cry" videos.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:10 PM 01-28-2022
Well, his punter did. Not Allen.

But yeah, Mahomes had 11 possessions and scored 42. Allen had 9 possessions and scored 36.

Allen actually scored more per possession than Mahomes.

I guess if you include the missed field goal then it basically evens out.
:-) this is so pathetic.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:15 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Legends of the Fall music?
Legends of the Fall
Krull
Seabiscuit
AC/DC
The Undertaker :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:23 PM 01-28-2022
:-)

[Reply]
DRM08 01:24 PM 01-28-2022
Well, his punter did. Not Allen.

But yeah, Mahomes had 11 possessions and scored 42. Allen had 9 possessions and scored 36.

Allen actually scored more per possession than Mahomes.

I guess if you include the missed field goal then it basically evens out.
Your possession stuff is bullshit. Two of Mahomes’ possessions were short enough that you cannot reasonably expect a touchdown. 37 seconds left in 2nd quarter. 13 seconds left in 4th quarter. They were half-possessions at best. He got them into FG range on both of them. The kicker missed one and made the other. Factoring in the half-possessions with so little time on the clock…

Chiefs = 42 points on 10 possessions
Bills = 36 points on 9 possessions
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:26 PM 01-28-2022
It just says; Josh ALLen
[Reply]
jjjayb 02:14 PM 01-28-2022
Great work Clay. The best you've done yet. The Bills song when they took the lead was fantastic. Where did you get the audio for the Bills announcers? I'd love to hear more of their calls at the end.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:16 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
Great work Clay. The best you've done yet. The Bills song when they took the lead was fantastic. Where did you get the audio for the Bills announcers? I'd love to hear more of their calls at the end.
https://tunein.com/podcasts/Game-Rep...plays-p900588/

they were absolutely distraught

you can sign up for free trials here btw
[Reply]
jjjayb 02:16 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Your possession stuff is bullshit. Two of Mahomes’ possessions were short enough that you cannot reasonably expect a touchdown. 37 seconds left in 2nd quarter. 13 seconds left in 4th quarter. They were half-possessions at best. He got them into FG range on both of them. The kicker missed one and made the other. Factoring in the half-possessions with so little time on the clock…

Chiefs = 42 points on 10 possessions
Bills = 36 points on 9 possessions
Not to mention giving the ball to the tight end to throw on 3rd and goal.
[Reply]
jjjayb 02:17 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
https://tunein.com/podcasts/Game-Rep...plays-p900588/

they were absolutely distraught
Thanks! Time to go feast on their delicious tears.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:20 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Legends of the Fall
Krull
Seabiscuit
AC/DC
The Undertaker :-)
There's no better 'sweeping' soundtrack than Legends of the Fall. Maybe Last of the Mohicans?

Still not sure how that movie got lost to history like it did. That's a damn good flick.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:22 PM 01-28-2022
They left AFC teams in their wake for 4 straight Super Bowls. The AFCCG debt pain isn't even half paid
[Reply]
DRM08 02:24 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
Not to mention giving the ball to the tight end to throw on 3rd and goal.
Andy outsmarted himself and robbed Patrick of a chance to keep that drive going. Buffalo did a great job on the play. But I still think if it's 3rd and 1 and you put a guy like Blake Bell under center, just let him do a QB sneak play. Generally I think it's a bad idea to go backwards in short yardage, even handing it off 3 yards behind line of scrimmage to a beast like Derrick Henry.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up