ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Where do you rank this past Sundays game against the Bills all time?
Titty Meat 09:04 PM 01-27-2022
I got to put it behind our super bowl victory over San Fransico. I see alot of people always talking about the Miami Christmas game I wasn't alive for that. The Montana game on MNF @ Denver was pretty iconic but to me IMO comes nowhere close as our last game.

What say you?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:30 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
The fact you even have to ask the question tells me you never played the game and have no clue to what greatness looks like from a football perspective.

For me personally this is how they rank as far as drama is concerned:

1. Last week's win over Buffalo - Not only the best Chiefs game EVER BUT the best EVER NFL game of "Dueling QBs" if not best EVER NFL game PERIOD !!

2. Super Bowl Win 2020

3. Chiefs vs Rams - Monday Night - 54-51

4. Ed Podolak's 300plus total yds in the Xmas Day Stenerud Choke kick to send Miami to the SB.
Lol
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:53 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
The Raiders/Chargers is up there too...I didn't think that would get topped for a while.

Some people think the KC /Rams was the best regular season game of all time...so Mahomes is stacking them.
Guess I’ve got to watch that game. I’ve heard lots of hype, but haven’t watched it. May be viewing material the week before the SB.
[Reply]
Spott 07:36 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Guess I’ve got to watch that game. I’ve heard lots of hype, but haven’t watched it. May be viewing material the week before the SB.
Probably showing my age, but the best game I remember watching was the Chargers/Dolphins playoff game in the early 80’s. I was probably like 8 or 9 years old when that game was played, but still one of my all time favorites.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:25 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
The fact you even have to ask the question tells me you never played the game and have no clue to what greatness looks like from a football perspective.

For me personally this is how they rank as far as drama is concerned:

1. Last week's win over Buffalo - Not only the best Chiefs game EVER BUT the best EVER NFL game of "Dueling QBs" if not best EVER NFL game PERIOD !!

2. Super Bowl Win 2020

3. Chiefs vs Rams - Monday Night - 54-51

4. Ed Podolak's 300plus total yds in the Xmas Day Stenerud Choke kick to send Miami to the SB.
There's a 1000% better chance bill has played football than you holding any sort of advanced degree.

So we've got that going for us.
[Reply]
A8bil 01:24 AM 01-29-2022
Having attended the 49er - Cowboy game where the "Catch" happened, and at the Big Game where the "the Play" happened, I would say the Chiefs' and Bills game doesn't compare...but only by small measures. Truly the best quarterbacking I've seen in a game. The stakes were big, but not the highest. There wasn't a shocking surprise like the Play, nor was a franchise launched like the Catch...the Chiefs are already there...but for pure excellent play from offensive geniuses, it was the best I've seen over 5 decades. Very high expectations were not only met....they were exceeded by a large measure.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up