ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Where do you rank this past Sundays game against the Bills all time?
Titty Meat 09:04 PM 01-27-2022
I got to put it behind our super bowl victory over San Fransico. I see alot of people always talking about the Miami Christmas game I wasn't alive for that. The Montana game on MNF @ Denver was pretty iconic but to me IMO comes nowhere close as our last game.

What say you?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:47 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm more curious what Allen looks like if Daboll leaves...he developed him from a country kid with a big arm that was terribly inaccurate. He looked amazing on Sunday...so much better than the AFCCG in 2020.
Buffalo is so inept as an organization, I could see them bringing Chan Gailey back as OC. Again.

Remember how terrible Allen played against the Texans the year we won the Super Bowl? Played great all game and fell apart down the stretch? He's come a long way...but he has the Grbacness in him. Unlike Mahomes, who has NEVER shit the bed in the playoffs.
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I mentioned before how fortunate KC is...in their HC is their OC. He cant get poached..
Absolutely, but I'm curious to get Kafka in a more expanded role and get EB out...bring Nagy back as a senior offensive advisor.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:00 AM 01-28-2022
I've been watching football since '77 and this beats any game I've ever seen. The hype, the buildup, and then the game exceeded it beyond anyone's wildest imagination. They'll still be talking about this game when most of us are dead.

Oh I thought you meant historically across the NFL.

Chiefs wins are hard because nothing will ever feel as good as that first Superbowl (for me). All the angst and trauma from 40 years of being a Chiefs fan just drained out of me like pulling a plug in the bathtub. This game is definitely second.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:24 AM 01-28-2022
Id like to see a breakdown of other QBs who had 400+ total yards and 4 TD each with no turnovers...see if this really is the GOAT game.
[Reply]
Flying High D 01:54 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
1. 2011 Chiefs Jets
2. 2011 vs Green Bay
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:02 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
2. 2011 vs Green Bay
That was the biggest upset...no doubt.
[Reply]
eDave 04:48 AM 01-28-2022
It's the best one until the next one.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 05:27 AM 01-28-2022
Objectively, the stakes of the game, the quality of combined QB play from start to finish, the quality of play and drama from start to finish, with that ending - it's the best game in NFL history and isn't going to be topped for a long time.

It definitely wasn't my personal favorite, though. At least in real time, and at the end. I can get behind the Titans AFCCG. After that fluke start, we stepped up and delivered after years of heartache. It never felt in doubt or too stressful. You could sense we would conquer the moment. But it wasn't so much of a blowout that the game lost all intrigue, and huge plays in the 4th (Watkins) were enough to make me go crazy.
[Reply]
redfan 07:45 AM 01-28-2022
1. Wasp - SB above all
2. 24-0 - A comeback for the ages
3. 13 seconds - Unreal to see
4. MNF v Den - Montana to Willie Davis ftw
5. The game that was supposed to be in Mexico City V Rams - An all-time shootout

If we go all the way, 13 secs gets bumped up to two. (Depending on how the games play out, might be another all timer in there)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:09 AM 01-28-2022
There is no way in hell I am putting that divisional round win against the Bills game over a SB victory. As exciting as it was, shit defense was played on both sides.

Game against the 49ers is my favorite by far!
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:10 AM 01-28-2022
For me, it's the Super Bowl victory and then this game. Nothing else is really close IMO.
[Reply]
O.city 10:29 AM 01-28-2022
I've never watched a Chiefs game like it.

But being a STL Cardinals fan, it was basically game 6 of the 2011 WS.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:29 AM 01-28-2022
Hard to answer. From an offensive standpoint, along with the Rams/Chiefs game in 2018, it's the best game you'll watch.

I prefer some semblance of defense to be played though. If both defenses are swiss cheese, it makes for exciting plays but feels too easy for the offense. I thought the 1st half was better played because both teams made a few stops. Wasn't a one-dimensional offensive dominance.

I'm talking about what I prefer in general with neutral games. I want every Chiefs game to be a 50-0 victory for my heart rate. Not last week's game.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:30 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Objectively, the stakes of the game, the quality of combined QB play from start to finish, the quality of play and drama from start to finish, with that ending - it's the best game in NFL history and isn't going to be topped for a long time.

It definitely wasn't my personal favorite, though. At least in real time, and at the end. I can get behind the Titans AFCCG. After that fluke start, we stepped up and delivered after years of heartache. It never felt in doubt or too stressful. You could sense we would conquer the moment. But it wasn't so much of a blowout that the game lost all intrigue, and huge plays in the 4th (Watkins) were enough to make me go crazy.
Please. The great Tom Brady alone has 5 Super Bowl games more exciting than this.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:02 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Hard to answer. From an offensive standpoint, along with the Rams/Chiefs game in 2018, it's the best game you'll watch.

I prefer some semblance of defense to be played though. If both defenses are swiss cheese, it makes for exciting plays but feels too easy for the offense. I thought the 1st half was better played because both teams made a few stops. Wasn't a one-dimensional offensive dominance.

I'm talking about what I prefer in general with neutral games. I want every Chiefs game to be a 50-0 victory for my heart rate. Not last week's game.
The 2018 Rams game's last three minutes are too sloppy for me to put it over this one. It's why I hesitate to put that game even on equal footing here.

McVay-Goff and Andy-Patrick all made critical errors in that homestretch. The last two minutes of this one absolutely blows the Chiefs-Rams ending out of the water, and not just because of the outcome.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:15 PM 01-28-2022
The fact you even have to ask the question tells me you never played the game and have no clue to what greatness looks like from a football perspective.

For me personally this is how they rank as far as drama is concerned:

1. Last week's win over Buffalo - Not only the best Chiefs game EVER BUT the best EVER NFL game of "Dueling QBs" if not best EVER NFL game PERIOD !!

2. Super Bowl Win 2020

3. Chiefs vs Rams - Monday Night - 54-51

4. Ed Podolak's 300plus total yds in the Xmas Day Stenerud Choke kick to send Miami to the SB.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up