ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Where do you rank this past Sundays game against the Bills all time?
Titty Meat 09:04 PM 01-27-2022
I got to put it behind our super bowl victory over San Fransico. I see alot of people always talking about the Miami Christmas game I wasn't alive for that. The Montana game on MNF @ Denver was pretty iconic but to me IMO comes nowhere close as our last game.

What say you?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:07 PM 01-27-2022
As far as judging the actual game action from start to finish, including importance?

It's the best in my lifetime.

Super Bowl would be second, but that wasn't that great of a game except for the last 6 minutes and the end result.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:10 PM 01-27-2022
So the Super Bowl was the biggest deal but it's not the most excited and emotional I've felt during this run. If I had rank it among my FAVORITE playoff wins in the Mahomes Era I would go as follows:

1. 2019 AFCCG vs Ten
2. 2021 Div vs Buf
3. 2019 Div vs Hou
4. 2019 SB vs SF
5. 2020 AFCCG vs Buf
6. 2020 Div vs Cle
7. 2018 Div vs Ind
8. 2021 WC vs Pit

Again the Super Bowl was obviously the biggest, but those are my personal favorite games during that run.

The first AFC title game was just so damn cathartic. I'll never forget the goosebumps I had after the Watkins TD, watching Mahomes with his arms to the sky with the sea of red behind him losing their collective minds. The reality that I was going to see the Chiefs in a Super Bowl set in at that moment and it was the absolute coolest feeling ever.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:13 PM 01-27-2022
If we win it all this year, it will be #1 easy...
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:18 PM 01-27-2022
I've never seen anything like at and all the action and I think Mecole Hardman when asked described it best "Like a roller coaster".

As soon as you got your hopes up other team scores then back and forth till the very end like two heavy weights whaling at each other and neither going down.

Like a Rocky movie
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:18 PM 01-27-2022
SB is always number 1. I have this tied with the Houston game as our best non SB playoff wins.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:24 PM 01-27-2022
It's basically the Rams game, except we win, and in the postseason.

So yes, the greatest game, ever.
[Reply]
Bump 09:34 PM 01-27-2022
that was the greatest playoff game ever and playoff games override regular season games because it's the ****ing playoffs.

Two of the greatest moments of all time in Chiefs history happened this season (besides the Superbowl win and getting to the Superbowl the year after). Beating the Charges like that in OT in the regular season and 13 seconds. Both clinched by Kelce, the GOAT TE.
[Reply]
Spott 09:34 PM 01-27-2022
The game itself felt like the Royals WC game in 2014 and beating the Bills felt like beating the Blue Jays in 2015. Maybe it’s being a little cocky, but it reminded me of those Cowboy/49er games of the 90’s where the best teams in the NFL ended up playing before the Super Bowl.

Personally, I don’t know if anything will top the 2019 AFCCG game against Tennessee when we finally made it to the big game after decades of heartbreak.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:37 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
Maybe it’s being a little cocky, but it reminded me of those Cowboy/49er games of the 90’s where the best teams in the NFL ended up playing before the Super Bowl.
k.
That's exactly what it reminded me of.

We've beaten them twice now so maybe next year is their turn after they sign Deion Sanders.

The Tyreek play reminded me of Alvin Harper's catch against SF in the 1992 championship.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:39 PM 01-27-2022
It was the best game I have ever watched

The play from both teams was top tier

The last minute heroics were the stuff of legend

I only regret that I didn't attend in person, this one was an all timer
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:45 PM 01-27-2022
This comeback was the 1st time I truly felt how I did during the Montana years. Pure adulation and reverence. The Charger game's when Patrick got his mojo back the Bill's game made Mahomes a force of nature "The Reaper game"
[Reply]
Stryker 10:02 PM 01-27-2022
Hands down, the GREATEST CHIEFS game EVER! I get the fact that the Bills did not get the chance to retort because of the NFL rules but, FUCK THEM we lost in the EXACT same situation because Dee Ford was 5 fucking inches OLS! We felt the pain THEN, BILLS can feel the PAIN NOW! It stings but WE do not have to feel the STING! GEAUX CHIEFS! :-)
[Reply]
Spott 10:04 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That's exactly what it reminded me of.

We've beaten them twice now so maybe next year is their turn after they sign Deion Sanders.

The Tyreek play reminded me of Alvin Harper's catch against SF in the 1992 championship.
Damn, I’m surprised you remembered that game. I just remember that the Niners couldn’t stop Dallas at all in the fourth quarter.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:47 PM 01-27-2022
1. 2011 Chiefs Jets
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up