ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>EB getting passed again....
F150 11:11 AM 01-27-2022
I just can't figure this shit out.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 04:47 PM 01-27-2022
Whether EB is hired as a HC of another team really isn't much of my concern. He is big part of a winning formula in KC and the players seem to love him. I am good with that to continue. If he gets another opportunity with another team that he is willing to move on to. I wish him all the best of luck with whatever inferior organization he moves on to.
[Reply]
ILChief 04:55 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
It’s weird because Nagy and Pederson got hired away fairly quickly. Wonder what the difference is between them and Bienemy?
Seems about white
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:14 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I actually love his chances in the ncaa and can’t believe he isn’t there yet. A lot of these issues go away. College programs seem more willing to look away from shady pasts. He’d be a hell of a recruiter which goes a very long way. And if there’s a rep that he’s a Hardass that’s a great quality for a college HC that can turnover rosters every few years. Plus his knowledge of spread and rpo would be extremely valuable.
He was offered the Colorado gig in 2020 but declined.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:24 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Rumor is for the Denver job he got confrontational with the interviewers. That's dumb if true.
I could see him saying, “your organization is shit & why the hell should I come to this dump?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 07:07 PM 01-27-2022
anyone ever given the thought that kelce is really running the offense ? see the video about the last game, he called it perfectly. maybe eb isnt qualified ? just a thought
[Reply]
arrwheader 07:19 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
That never stopped the many Reid OC's from getting HC gigs before.

It's just weird. And im pretty sure it's because of the stuff from his college days.

Reid has one of the most successful coaching trees in the history of the NFL yet Beinemy, his most successful OC yet, can't get a job.
Yea you left out my other part of my post which was that the others weren't benefitting from a generational talent at QB. To me that's a huge deal and Reid to boot.

But yea could be that stuff but the NFL lets plenty of players play with not stellar past idk.

He could also be pretty happy where he's at. I mean do we even know he hadn't been offered any of these jobs but turned it down? Possible that wouldn't leak? How many interviews had he turned down out right?

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:30 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Yea you left out my other part of my post which was that the others weren't benefitting from a generational talent at QB. To me that's a huge deal and Reid to boot.

But yea could be that stuff but the NFL lets plenty of players play with not stellar past idk.

He could also be pretty happy where he's at. I mean do we even know he hadn't been offered any of these jobs but turned it down? Possible that wouldn't leak? How many interviews had he turned down out right?

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk
Why even interview if you have no intention of taking the job? Doesn't make sense.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:30 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by ILChief:
Seems about white
Poles taking a pass was all I needed to begin putting things together, its not about race... you need to catch up
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:32 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
It’s weird because Nagy and Pederson got hired away fairly quickly. Wonder what the difference is between them and Bienemy?
There wasn't any previous Chief influence of those organizations prior.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:35 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Why even interview if you have no intention of taking the job? Doesn't make sense.
Practice packaging yourself which seems to be the supposed 'real reason' EB hasn't been hired yet for some on this board. Who knows really though?
[Reply]
budman3 07:35 PM 01-27-2022
There may have been a handful but what OC/DC accepts a job while his team is still alive in the play-offs? Wonder what some here would say of EB was offered and took a HC tomorrow or during the lead-up to the Super Bowl should the Chiefs win Sunday. Talk about a distraction and saying the team wouldn't be effected might be hopeful at best, IMO.

Waiting for GM to hire a coach for two weeks with the dominos maybe ready to fall could be a big mistake.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:40 PM 01-27-2022
who cares. the guy is making a good living being the CHIEFS OC
[Reply]
budman3 07:43 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
who cares. the guy is making a good living being the CHIEFS OC
EB might. And who knows? If the Bills pooch kick, maybe EB has a HC job already.
Timing is everything!
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:43 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO:
anyone ever given the thought that kelce is really running the offense ? see the video about the last game, he called it perfectly. maybe eb isnt qualified ? just a thought
Nah, but it does help having Kelce play QB in high school and 1st yr in college and in reality as well when you are a top notch ALL PRO on offense in whatever offensive position that plays for Andy Reid you a true student of the game because YOU HAVE TO BE otherwise you are riding the pine or cut. So with that being said, there is so much trust from AR and EB in their nucleus of Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill that I really believe that whatever play AR/EB call it is always ended with this caveat, "Ad lib as needed".
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:47 PM 01-27-2022
Making my prediction, EB will be the next Chief HC.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up