ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 30
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ROLL CALL: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME (X4)
OnTheWarpath15 12:19 AM 01-24-2022
In for the motherfucking win.

See you fuckers there.

Ticket help:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Word of advice, guys.

Check Ticketmaster multiple times daily. Turn off the resale slider so you only see availability directly from the Chiefs.

They release tickets all the time, usually super low numbers early in the week and more later in the week that were returned by the visiting team.

Be prepared though, a friend showed me the face value pricing structure and it's steep.
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I'm calling it now...

There won't be any upper level seats - but will be some in club and in the 123-124 sections, as well as between the 30's on the visitors side.

Gonna run between $400-$800 per.

[Reply]
Lzen 08:16 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Coach:
OTWP is correct. I have sat in the nosebleeds and the LL, and I can confirm it. The nosebleeds, you're exposed to the elements. It's a miserable place to be if it's brutally cold.

The LL is built underground, so it's very difficult for the wind to get there. That, along with being closer to the action, are the reasons why I always get LL seats, price be damned.
Meh, I'm in 303 and don't really get too much wind up there.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:42 AM 01-25-2022
So I guess for my tailgate, we should try to go with the plan that we had for the Wild Card and tailgate near F24.

I will say that half my house has been sick (just bad colds as far as I can tell - yes, people had viruses before COVID. :-) ) for the past week. It hasn't gotten me (knock on wood) and hopefully I can keep it away. Been taking Airborne every day. Don't know if that is all it's cracked up to be but it seems to be helping.

I'm still planning to be there and wouldn't miss this unless I got really sick. My son's birthday is Sunday and my wife offered to give her ticket to him. So that's another reason to go. He's not sure if he can go but we'll see what happens by the end of the week. Hope to see you all there.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:58 AM 01-25-2022
My voice is 90% back but my lips are still chapped jesus.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 01:35 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Papi or bust
Closest thing we're getting to Pappy is Buffalo Trace, unless O.City makes the game and delivers the bounty he says he has for me.

And even then, I don't know what's included in the bounty.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:52 PM 01-25-2022
Well shit. My niece, who was here for the game on Sunday, just tested positive for COVID. That puts things in jeopardy. Dammit.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:06 PM 01-25-2022
Nooooooooooooooo
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:12 PM 01-25-2022
This might be the first time I'm thankful that I got COVID. Sunday was my last day of quarantine and my tests are negative so barring some crazy Upsilon shit coming to the States in the next few days, I'll be at the game.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:35 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Well shit. My niece, who was here for the game on Sunday, just tested positive for COVID. That puts things in jeopardy. Dammit.
FIX YOUR SHIT, DAFACE!!!!
[Reply]
DaFace 03:42 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
FIX YOUR SHIT, DAFACE!!!!
I'll try. We're both vaxxed and boosted and feel fine, so we'll do tests on Friday and still go assuming we're negative and feel well. The flights are refundable (for credits), and I haven't bought tickets or hotel yet at least.
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:57 PM 01-25-2022
I guess I should sell my seats so I don't have to work anymore this year.

:-)

But I'll be there with Mrs. B. This is why you buy season tickets. For moments like this.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:01 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by gblowfish:

But I'll be there with Mrs. B. This is why you buy season tickets. For moments like this.
I used to have a coworker who owned Warriors season tickets. The first year they made it to the finals, she sold all but one of the home games to pay for her season tickets. I get it but I would want to be there for that first one.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 07:14 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by gblowfish:

All of this George!!!
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:41 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I'm anxious to see what bottle of goodness OTW is gonna bring.
Right now it’s between Smoke Wagon Uncut Unfiltered, Buffalo Trace and Willett Family Estate 4 Year Rye.

4 straight AFCCG at Arrowhead has me leaning Willett but still working on something special.
[Reply]
Monty 08:11 PM 01-25-2022
The Smoke Wagon was amazing, can’t wait to see this weeks selection. :-)
[Reply]
hometeam 08:13 PM 01-25-2022
I am looking for decent tickets that are not 1500 bucks. PM ME
[Reply]
Page 9 of 30
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up