ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 30
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ROLL CALL: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME (X4)
OnTheWarpath15 12:19 AM 01-24-2022
In for the motherfucking win.

See you fuckers there.

Ticket help:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Word of advice, guys.

Check Ticketmaster multiple times daily. Turn off the resale slider so you only see availability directly from the Chiefs.

They release tickets all the time, usually super low numbers early in the week and more later in the week that were returned by the visiting team.

Be prepared though, a friend showed me the face value pricing structure and it's steep.
I'm calling it now...

There won't be any upper level seats - but will be some in club and in the 123-124 sections, as well as between the 30's on the visitors side.

Gonna run between $400-$800 per.

[Reply]
Reroka 10:53 PM 01-25-2022
I so wish I could afford both plane tickets and game tickets. I would be there , living in North Carolina sucks some times and this is a sometime.
[Reply]
bevischief 02:07 AM 01-26-2022
Since the great bombing of me great uncle a second time. We had a huge next baby party.
[Reply]
ConwayChief 07:21 AM 01-26-2022
My 10 year old and I are coming for our first Chiefs game. We’re still looking at tickets. Are there any sections to avoid or sections to try and be in?
[Reply]
ChiefEd 07:24 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by ConwayChief:
My 10 year old and I are coming for our first Chiefs game. We’re still looking at tickets. Are there any sections to avoid or sections to try and be in?
Not a bad seat in the house. Get whatever fits into your price range. Weather will be mild, so even the nosebleeds are good.

Have a blast. There’s no quite experience like the first time in Arrowhead…
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:45 AM 01-26-2022
Unrelated to the football game.....

Lzen & I are planning on getting together to watch the UK vs. KU basketball game on Saturday if anyone is interested in joining.
[Reply]
luv 08:50 AM 01-26-2022
We're out. We splurged on the last tailgate, and at the pro shop, so we're just too strapped for cash. Sold our tickets within 45 minutes of posting them. We'll be there in spirit, but watching the game from the comfort of home (or a watch party). Have fun and be crazy! Enjoyed seeing (nearly) everyone last time.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:17 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Unrelated to the football game.....

Lzen & I are planning on getting together to watch the UK vs. KU basketball game on Saturday if anyone is interested in joining.
Where are you thinking?
[Reply]
Lzen 09:24 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by luv:
We're out. We splurged on the last tailgate, and at the pro shop, so we're just too strapped for cash. Sold our tickets within 45 minutes of posting them. We'll be there in spirit, but watching the game from the comfort of home (or a watch party). Have fun and be crazy! Enjoyed seeing (nearly) everyone last time.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:26 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Where are you thinking?
Undetermined at this point.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:27 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Where are you thinking?
Blind Tiger?

Buffalo Wild Wings?

Those places fill up pretty quick, though.

There's a decent hole in the wall bar in N. Topeka called Wellers if the other places are full.

My preference is always Blind Tiger. :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:34 AM 01-26-2022
Blind tiger still there?

God, I think it was late 90's was there for the NHRA drags with a half dozen buddies. Ate there and asked the waitress a good bar to go to. She said "For you guys looking for a good time I'd say slutingtons." That is what she called remington's. :-)
[Reply]
Monty 09:46 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by luv:
Hey, we understand. Almost did the same thing ourselves. It was great to see you and your better half! Oh, and your Dad too! :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 09:56 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Blind tiger still there?

God, I think it was late 90's was there for the NHRA drags with a half dozen buddies. Ate there and asked the waitress a good bar to go to. She said "For you guys looking for a good time I'd say slutingtons." That is what she called remington's. :-)
Still going strong. Blind Tiger is famous. Their beers regularly win awards at world beer competitions. According to their website,
Originally Posted by :
the Blind Tiger Brewery and Brewmaster John Dean won 21 National Medals & World Awards at National and International Competitions.
Late 90s, huh? That was about the time my band playing there regularly.

Remington's, lol. That used to be called the meat market. It had formerly been a department store (Kmart?) that they turned into a big country bar. They also would occasionally have concerts there (Vince Neil, Jackal, etc.) That place closed many years ago.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:03 AM 01-26-2022
Yeah I think it was a walmart or Kmart. YUGE. Good times.

And if I remember, yeah, blind tiger was good chow.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:28 AM 01-26-2022
Reposting here, as there seems to be more eyes on this thread.

Ticket prices *seem* to be dropping a bit on Ticketmaster Exchange.

Actually saw a pair in 118 Row 1 for $1450 each. The pair next to them are $3K.

Current get-in price on Ticketmaster Exchange is $450, cheapest lower level is $600.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 30
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up