[Reply]
scho63 09:51 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
My weiner just got hard. :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:59 AM 01-25-2022
Love it!

We still need to double Chase though.

I want Fenton playing Chase deep as the safety and to move where ever he goes. Doesn't matter who plays Chase on the outside.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 01-25-2022, 10:01 AM
This message has been deleted by DrunkBassGuitar.
DrunkBassGuitar 10:02 AM 01-25-2022
I don't think the Benglas are ready for what is going to happen to them

Chiefs gonna win another superbowl
[Reply]
Frazod 10:11 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
My god I hope this is true... I saw enough of Mike Hughes and Dan Sorensen on Sunday night to last me multiple lifetimes
Hughes was awful. He was like Bartee on estrogen.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:15 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Hughes was awful. He was like Bartee on estrogen.
Dude has been so up and down this year. Really could use one of those up games next game.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:19 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Love it!

We still need to double Chase though.

I want Fenton playing Chase deep as the safety and to move where ever he goes. Doesn't matter who plays Chase on the outside.
Again, I just want to point out that Ward shut Diggs as down last week and he didn't REALLY get abused by Chase a few weeks back as much as Chase just made some God Mode catches on him.

Yeah, double Chase in key spots, but you can gamble on single coverage out there as well on occasion. No sense in making it easy on Burrow and getting into a pattern. It's not like Higgins and Boyd are trash out there.

And the real issue with Chase needs to be tackling. When he catches it, he's very similar to Deebo in that he almost turns into a RB with the ball in his hands. Ward and Sneed are elite tacklers (for CBs) and the safeties need to be willing to get dirty behind them.

He's going to get his. Selling out to stop him will do little but give Higgins a chance at a Gabriel Davis sort of game. Mix up your coverages, gamble when the time is right and give Burrow plenty of different looks.

The Bengals weren't world beaters this year - no sense in pretending like they were.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:22 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Again, I just want to point out that Ward shut Diggs as down last week and he didn't REALLY get abused by Chase a few weeks back as much as Chase just made some God Mode catches on him.

Yeah, double Chase in key spots, but you can gamble on single coverage out there as well on occasion. No sense in making it easy on Burrow and getting into a pattern. It's not like Higgins and Boyd are trash out there.

And the real issue with Chase needs to be tackling. When he catches it, he's very similar to Deebo in that he almost turns into a RB with the ball in his hands. Ward and Sneed are elite tacklers (for CBs) and the safeties need to be willing to get dirty behind them.

He's going to get his. Selling out to stop him will do little but give Higgins a chance at a Gabriel Davis sort of game. Mix up your coverages, gamble when the time is right and give Burrow plenty of different looks.

The Bengals weren't world beaters this year - no sense in pretending like they were.
Higgins can be handled by Sneed. We need to double Chase, it's as dumb as what Tampa did in their 1st game against us with Tyreek if we don't take him out.

The other thing is Chase is very big and physical and can beat press but he doesn't like it.

So beat on his ass all game and make sure there is always help over the top.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:25 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Right? I mean, if you can't seriously enjoy this team and Franchise right now, then I have to truly question your ability to happy.

This is THE TIME to be a Chiefs Fan. Enjoy it, y'all!
I honestly had already settled myself into thinking there was no way could go to another one this year. Not because I didn't have faith in the team, just because it's so insanely impossible for a team to go to 3 straight. I mean, I figured we'd hit multiple times with Mahomes and company throughout his career, but 3 in a row?

This is just surreal. I still can't even really believe what I'm watching. I don't think I'll fully appreciate it until I can look back on this time in a few years. It's just too much to take in as it happens.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:26 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Should be playing for a fourth straight.

If Tom Brady's bitchass can go every year for two decades, why not Mahomes?
When you think of it that way, it makes it even more incredible. One Dee Ford hand away from 4 in a row.

Just sickening.
[Reply]
Talisman 10:42 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
[A bunch of crazy stuff that no one could possibly actually believe about HB.]
I sure hope this is the certificate that's hanging on your wall.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:16 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Higgins can be handled by Sneed. We need to double Chase, it's as dumb as what Tampa did in their 1st game against us with Tyreek if we don't take him out.

The other thing is Chase is very big and physical and can beat press but he doesn't like it.

So beat on his ass all game and make sure there is always help over the top.
If you're going to double Chase, then put Ward on Boyd (who I think he can absolutely delete) and Sneed on Higgins.

Fenton w/ safety help can slow Chase but realize that Fenton's a little undersized and is going to have plays where he's in position to make a play but just can't because the bigger, more physical guy will body him off.

I just don't think you can go too crazy trying to shut down Chase when the Bengals DO have other weapons that can get to you. Especially when Chase just isn't someone you can shut down entirely. Acknowledge that he's going to get some yards but ensure that he doesn't have any of those back-breakers that he had in the first matchup.
[Reply]
O.city 11:18 AM 01-25-2022
Maybe roll a safety every once in a while, but man, Chase just made catches that last game that were improbable. If he makes them again, tip your hat.

It's gonna be a mad house in there Sunday. If they get after Burrow early and get a lead, I dunno.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:21 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I honestly had already settled myself into thinking there was no way could go to another one this year. Not because I didn't have faith in the team, just because it's so insanely impossible for a team to go to 3 straight. I mean, I figured we'd hit multiple times with Mahomes and company throughout his career, but 3 in a row?

This is just surreal. I still can't even really believe what I'm watching. I don't think I'll fully appreciate it until I can look back on this time in a few years. It's just too much to take in as it happens.
The level of serenity that has come with that one championship is just unimaginable.

I ain't gonna die without seeing one. I was in Arrowhead when we clinched the trip. Guys I respect the hell out of like Kelce, Reid and Mahomes aren't going to have that "Can't win the big one" bullshit hanging around their necks when they finally retire.

Heading into the game last weekend my buddy was tense as hell. I was just...present. I wanted a good game and hoped we'd win. I thought we'd win. I was gonna be upset if we lost.

But I wasn't going to lose my shit before or after one way or the other.

Life is a LOT easier when you aren't trying to push water up a hill, man.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:22 AM 01-25-2022
It was Chase being god like but the Bengals don’t win with penalties giving them extra chances.

And I don’t think Andy takes his foot off the gas this Sunday.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:23 AM 01-25-2022
Not sure when it happened or if it's been covered. Didn't know where to drop it. Josh Gordon dropped with hopes of re-sign (according to the team) - activated K. Saunders.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 20
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up