Page 4 of 20
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Any news on the Honey Badger? [expected to play]
HonestChieffan 10:43 PM 01-23-2022
Not anything on the local coverage....
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:09 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
and IMHO that hit to the head DID NOT LOOK THAT SERIOUS. I think he tapped out because he knew what was coming tonight, tackling Allen and getting torched by Allen and he just wasn't up the for the game. I know that sounds crazy but.....
What the F...are you serious?!?!???
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:13 PM 01-24-2022
Hopefully HB can bounce back

He is a special player regardless of what happens with his contract here

I would hate for that to be his last snap in KC
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:17 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
How would that even work?
Easy. Players all know the symptoms and what to say IF they choose to have a "mental health day" and don't feel like working that day or week for that matter. Yes, Dr.s and clinicians have their pen lights shining in their eyes and doing physical extremity maneuvers an all BUT it is really up to "what the player is reporting" and they are all smart enough to know what to say or not to say depending on whether they still want to play or not.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:19 PM 01-24-2022
Easy. Players all know the symptoms and what to say IF they choose to have a "mental health day" and don't feel like working that day or week for that matter. Yes, Dr.s and clinicians have their pen lights shining in their eyes and doing physical extremity maneuvers an all BUT it is really up to "what the player is reporting" and they are all smart enough to know what to say or not to say depending on whether they still want to play or not.
CP has a new biggest dumbass.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:19 PM 01-24-2022
and IMHO that hit to the head DID NOT LOOK THAT SERIOUS. I think he tapped out because he knew what was coming tonight, tackling Allen and getting torched by Allen and he just wasn't up the for the game. I know that sounds crazy but….I have obviously had enough head injuries to know.
Finished your post.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:20 PM 01-24-2022
This is dangerous bs
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:21 PM 01-24-2022
Seriously...step away from the keyboard dude...you are embarrassing yourself.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:34 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Seriously...step away from the keyboard dude...you are embarrassing yourself.
I know ICH I hear ya, and I don't like typing what my gut tells me(but I post my gut and could care less about popularity on this board) and I am a HB fan but he has been very soft this season making waaaaaay too many business decisions IMHO. His fiery passion is not there this season and when you have lost a step you begin to question yourself and hit a lot less. Let's hope after this inspirational win without him he will pull his head out if he can(restoring his passion-sometimes you can't restore it) and get back to the ol Badger we know.
[Reply]
splatbass 08:39 PM 01-24-2022
and IMHO that hit to the head DID NOT LOOK THAT SERIOUS. I think he tapped out because he knew what was coming tonight, tackling Allen and getting torched by Allen and he just wasn't up the for the game. I know that sounds crazy but.....

So the team doctors put him in the concussion protocol even though he didn’t have a concussion? You really believe that? Because that choice isn’t up to the player.

Moron.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:42 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The biggest issue with HBs absence was Spags didn't trust the replacements to run our normal defense. We went very vanilla and Allen and Daboll zeroed in on our coverages.

When Allen doesn't have to think he can look like a top 5 player. Throw in the lack of talent and it was what we saw.

Armani Watts was horrible. Thornhill as the lead dog safety looked lost.

Sad thing is we could have signed guys that cost 2 to 4 million and they would be worlds better.

Thornhill might be able to play in a different scheme. He just looks bad in ours. Sad because I was hoping for a lot more from a 2nd round pick.
I said in an earlier post EVEN IF the badger was in there the whole game Josh still plays lights out BUT it wouldn't have been as easy to have those WIDE OPEN TD PASSES because at least the badger would have had everybody lined up correctly and instructing everyone what their responsibilities are.

Which brings me to another question. It seems that are d-backs are completely lost when the badger is not out there. Are these guys really doing their just do watching film and actually learning? Is what the 2ndary coaches are trying to teach them sinking in ? Or do they just depend on the badger to instruct them?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:50 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by splatbass:
So the team doctors put him in the concussion protocol even though he didn’t have a concussion? You really believe that? Because that choice isn’t up to the player.

Moron.

There are some hits that aren't seen but the player 'knows' he got hit in the head and decides to report himself(that's a good thing) and there are those hits to the head seen by everyone that even though the player say's he is good, still the league wants to check him out just to make sure(and that's a good thing). All I am saying is there is a lot of room for the player to be dishonest one way or the other(depending on his motive to either play when he shouldn't or vice versa) because they are all educated with the signs and symptoms of concussion from mild to severe and know what to say.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:50 PM 01-24-2022
Toxicity infected his spirit
[Reply]
splatbass 08:52 PM 01-24-2022
There are some hits that aren't seen but the player 'knows' he got hit in the head and decides to report himself(that's a good thing) and there are those hits to the head seen by everyone that even though the player say's he is good, still the league wants to check him out just to make sure(and that's a good thing). All I am saying is there is a lot of room for the player to be dishonest one way or the other(his motive to either play when he shouldn't or vice versa) because they are all educated with the signs and symptoms of concussion from mild to severe.

There are physical signs of a concussion that a doctor can see. Things a player can’t fake. Your idea is stupid. And, as you said, crazy.

[Reply]
loochy 08:52 PM 01-24-2022

you are insane

You think he didn't want to play in the biggest game of the year (up to this point)? You don't think he wanted to showcase himself with the world watching to improve his financial position? You don't think he cares at all about the team?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:55 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Encouraging early news…

Link: https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-safe...protocol-bills
Of course he is fine:-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 20
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up