ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 57
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
TLO 08:59 PM 01-23-2022
Discussion
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:55 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by hoosierbengal:
Hey everybody. Bengals fan here. Chiefs/Bills games was a awesome game to watch! A classic!! I was hoping for overtime because I didn’t want it to end yet lol
Is it true your lucky vegetable is the eggplant?
[Reply]
milkshock 05:17 AM 01-24-2022
Bengals dont have a prayer here

We will be in party mode the entire game
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:31 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Hope you are right. KC did not get enough of a pass rush on Burrow last time. It would be nice if they could do a lot better than that in this rematch. I wasn't impressed with the pass rush tonight. The coverage in the secondary looks pretty vulnerable too.
It's Playoff Arrowhead, shit will definitely be different
[Reply]
milkshock 05:39 AM 01-24-2022
The Bengals will be doing nothing other than acting as onlookers to the latest Chiefs coronation as AFC Champs
[Reply]
RedRaider56 06:03 AM 01-24-2022
I'm just worried that if Davis went off for 4 TDs against this defense, then Chase might go off for 8. The defensive secondary was in complete disarray.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:35 AM 01-24-2022
I said this in another thread, but I'll say it here too.

We played the game without Honey Badger from the first drive on. His presence allows so much in terms of disguising coverages and secondary communication.

We played huge chunks of the game with our #4 and #5 corners and still, Did Diggs or Beasley kill us? No. It was their #3 receiver that killed us. I don't think you can ask for much more under the circumstances. Hats off to Allen, I didn't think he'd have the mental toughness to stand in there and hit the #3 on his reads.

Pass rush was not good enough, and that's a problem. But then again, Allen is tough to sack.
[Reply]
irafreak 07:39 AM 01-24-2022
The pass rush was ok I thought. Allen just got away a lot. We had guys in the backfield enough to get stops. As long as they finish against Burrow, we'll get them off the field enough to outscore them. The bengals line just gave up 9 sacks. Pressure will be fine. Getting Mathieu back is key.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 07:40 AM 01-24-2022
DOUBLE CHASE.
[Reply]
Bengal_Guy 08:28 AM 01-24-2022
As I mentioned in another thread I know Chris Jones is looking forward to going against our OL but Titans have an elite DL and are 11th in sacks in the NFL. Chiefs are 29th so won't be quite as easy to pull off what they did.

Everyone expects Chiefs to win and the line validates that. Bengals can just keep playing like they have nothing to lose. If we were playing anyone else but the Chiefs and Mahomes that would work in our favor but they have been in this spot and won't feel the pressure. I do think Chiefs will win but also think it will be closer than some of you are predicting.

BTW, great f'ing game last night. One of the best I have ever watched.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:48 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Bengal_Guy:
As I mentioned in another thread I know Chris Jones is looking forward to going against our OL but Titans have an elite DL and are 11th in sacks in the NFL. Chiefs are 29th so won't be quite as easy to pull off what they did.

Everyone expects Chiefs to win and the line validates that. Bengals can just keep playing like they have nothing to lose. If we were playing anyone else but the Chiefs and Mahomes that would work in our favor but they have been in this spot and won't feel the pressure. I do think Chiefs will win but also think it will be closer than some of you are predicting.

Arrowhead stadium is a tough place for a young QB to play. Burrow is smart and talented but it could get rough for him.
[Reply]
tmax63 08:55 AM 01-24-2022
I think the Chiefs saw the betting line a couple of weeks ago when they played and wasn't as sharp as they could of been. Not to mention Chase and Burrow both played out of their collective minds. Will be a good game but I don't routinely bet on one team beating the other twice in the same season. Especially when the underdog won the first meeting.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:56 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Bengal_Guy:

9 is a crazy number, but the Chiefs had 4 just a month ago in Cincinnati.

Without the advantage the crowd noise in Arrowhead will give their pass rushers.

They would have had about 6 last night against a less freakish QB.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:57 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
I'm just worried that if Davis went off for 4 TDs against this defense, then Chase might go off for 8. The defensive secondary was in complete disarray.
They were decimated by injuries.

They have a week to figure out a new game plan that accommodates all of those backups.
[Reply]
Reroka 08:58 AM 01-24-2022
Should be a good game. Glad it's at arrowhead, that will help.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:11 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by tk13:
This is going to be the easiest one of these threads ever.

Their offensive line is not good. Our pass rush delivers, we're going to cause some serious problems. If our pass rush doesn't, our secondary is going to be out there matched up with Chase, Higgins and Boyd and we're going to be in a real battle.
So we better pray to the football Gods that Chris Jones calf injury isn’t too bad.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 57
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up