ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Is this Brady’s last ride?
RunKC 11:06 AM 01-23-2022
This is all over the Internet right now. Apparently his teammates think so.

#Bucs QB Tom Brady’s future is up in the air, with retirement an option to be considered. For the first time, it’s not a given that he returns next year.

My story: https://t.co/akKjY0RPip

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 23, 2022

Would love nothing more than to send his ass to retirement through a SB beat down
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:08 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I think Tampa gets smashed today, to be honest. That Rams pass rush is going to eat Brady alive and they have the horses to cover on the back end.
Yep and they really only have to cover two of his weapons now. Shut down Evans and Gronk….and then hit Brady over and over.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:17 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I think Tampa gets smashed today, to be honest. That Rams pass rush is going to eat Brady alive and they have the horses to cover on the back end.

I don’t share your optimism. Brady is going to suckle Gio Bernard like a newborn on a tit. Might not result in many points, but that’s how this dumb bitch has won games for many many years.

Don’t know if I trust the Rams offense to score enough points on the Bucs defense.
[Reply]
oldman 01:20 PM 01-23-2022
As much as I'd like to see Brady squeezed like a empty tube of toothpaste by Clark and Ingram, let Donald knock his helment off (head still inside) because Donald would only get a $10K fine. Jones would get a $100K for breathing on him.
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 01:22 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
He's just attention whoring. Elway did this for like 5 years.
Same as Favre... And "Lebron watch"..... And Manning... And Bettis

It's a repetitive cycle to keep ratings up and give the media something to talk about during the offseason.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:23 PM 01-23-2022
tune in next week on EPSN to catch Man In The Arena!!!
[Reply]
BWillie 01:25 PM 01-23-2022
Not a chance. He'll be back. 100%. Hes that old guy who goes back to work because he gets bored in retirement.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:25 PM 01-23-2022
I hope everyone is as excited as I am to watch the NFL put Tom Brady in another championship game today!
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:26 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Dayze:
tune in next week on EPSN to catch Man In The Arena!!!
I mean, he's changed the world! Come on, man!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:31 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by BDj23:
This
Refs name their children after him
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:55 PM 01-23-2022
Mahomes finishes Brady in the final act of the Mahomes-Brady Trilogy.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:02 PM 01-23-2022
They may send him off with another SB win like Manning. Seems crazy it would go any other way.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:18 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I don’t share your optimism. Brady is going to suckle Gio Bernard like a newborn on a tit. Might not result in many points, but that’s how this dumb bitch has won games for many many years.

Don’t know if I trust the Rams offense to score enough points on the Bucs defense.
Agreed. If I'm McVay, I stick Ramsey on Evans, and stick hard on the short routes. And fucking rush hard. Bend the edges because he isn't going anywhere and just get to his ass. Focus the passrush and quick developing moves.

Offensively I'd do 2 things, run Stafford if there is a lane. They haven't done it and it won't be on film much. I'd be aggressive.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:19 PM 01-23-2022
Perhaps as a Buc. I could see him in SF next year.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:25 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
That's possible. Zero chance the "GOAT" plays for any team that's not loaded with talent.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:26 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I think it's more likely he pulls a Manning and prepares to buy a franchise. There's a 0% probability he gets turned down...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up