ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Is this Brady’s last ride?
RunKC 11:06 AM 01-23-2022
This is all over the Internet right now. Apparently his teammates think so.

#Bucs QB Tom Brady’s future is up in the air, with retirement an option to be considered. For the first time, it’s not a given that he returns next year.

My story: https://t.co/akKjY0RPip

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 23, 2022

Would love nothing more than to send his ass to retirement through a SB beat down
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:46 PM 01-23-2022
He’s just trying to start a new narrative.

He’s never going to just walk away. The only way his career ends is with a major injury. He’d play til he was 60 if he could, and people would still be in awe and attribute it to his diet.
[Reply]
Valiant 12:46 PM 01-23-2022
No. He will try and play till 50. I swear these articles keep him motivated and going.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:46 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Also, he may want to take an early retirement because his head coach is going to drive that entire offense into the blue tent before they even get to the super bowl.
I think it's possible there's finally something more important to him than winning. He has nothing else to prove.

He's got kids though. He's got a wife. Football has to end but his family doesn't...
[Reply]
staylor26 12:47 PM 01-23-2022
Of course he might retire.

The Bucs aren’t going to be nearly as good as they were last year and most of this season.

I think he’d rather go out as a contender than how things ended in NE.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:49 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Does he go by Knowmo on social media? Because other than the teams they root for, the sound like the same guy
Lmao. No. No fucking way I’d let my daughter date a Dungver fan. And she’s a Chiefs fan. She might do it just to throw it in his face constantly, “your team ever gonna be good?” She gets under his skin when things are going bad for the Bucs. It’s hilarious. She’ll ask him. Is the game not going the way you thought?? Lmao. Love that kid!
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 12:50 PM 01-23-2022
I hope when Satan comes to collect Tom Brady's soul for the deal he made with him, it's in the middle of the Super Bowl, and the ground just opens up and claims him in a big fiery hole of demon claws......
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:55 PM 01-23-2022
After the way last year's game and the AFCC against him were officiated why the fuck would you want to face him again??
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:59 PM 01-23-2022
I hope it's a ride in a hearse
[Reply]
staylor26 01:00 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
After the way last year's game and the AFCC against him were officiated why the fuck would you want to face him again??
Because with their injuries, our improvements, and not playing in their home stadium, not even the refs can save them.

I mean, I’d personally prefer the 49ers again, but I’d rather play the Bucs than have to play the Rams at their home stadium.
[Reply]
kccrow 01:01 PM 01-23-2022
My hatred for Tom Brady is deep. Nobody's reputation has been carried more by great defenses than him. Terry Bradshaw weeps.
[Reply]
notorious 01:02 PM 01-23-2022
Fuck him and the refs he rode in on.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:02 PM 01-23-2022
He’s just attention whoring for his “Man in the Arena” show. I hate that it’s named that because it’s probably one of the best speeches ever given and that boy kisser stole it for his show that glorifies his cheating, inexplicably stupid play calling by opposing coaches and defense carrying him while he threw check downs for 20 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 01:05 PM 01-23-2022
If I was Brady I would retire after this season or make next year his last season. His legacy is secure for the next 100-200 years. After that all current NFL football players will probably be mostly forgotten.

Without Antonio Brown, Chris Godwin, Perriman, Grayson which are arguably his best, 3rd best, 4th and 5th best receivers and without Wirfs, it seems weird that the Bucs are favored right now. Evans is still a legit #1 receiver but after him, the Bucs by far have the weakest receivers left in the playoffs. Gronk/Brate are good tight ends but even Gronk seems past his days of thriving when defenses focus on him.

Very good chance Brady and Tampa lose today and I don't think this would be that awful of a way for Brady to go out even if he does lousy. Better to lose today than to his childhood team the Niners and Jimmy G in the NFC championship game.

If Tampa wins today, I would think a low scoring game...something like 20-17 or even 17-13.

If I was a Chiefs fan, I would root hard against Tampa Bay today. They are a team if Wirfs and some of those backup receivers get healthy that are built to beat KC. Fast linebackers and a good pass rush.
[Reply]
kccrow 01:07 PM 01-23-2022
I think Tampa gets smashed today, to be honest. That Rams pass rush is going to eat Brady alive and they have the horses to cover on the back end.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:08 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
My hatred for Tom Brady is deep. Nobody's reputation has been carried more by great defenses than him. Terry Bradshaw weeps.
And the refs.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up