ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Is this Brady’s last ride?
RunKC 11:06 AM 01-23-2022
This is all over the Internet right now. Apparently his teammates think so.

#Bucs QB Tom Brady’s future is up in the air, with retirement an option to be considered. For the first time, it’s not a given that he returns next year.

My story: https://t.co/akKjY0RPip

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 23, 2022

Would love nothing more than to send his ass to retirement through a SB beat down
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:35 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
My poor daughters boyfriend is a Bucs fan. He is a little delusional, but a really good guy. He thinks the Bucs will still be contenders when Brady/Gronk/Suh/Lenny and the rest retire/leave. I keep telling him , the Bucs are gonna be the same team they were before they bought a SB. He’s in denial. I told him he better savor these few seasons.
A lot of QBs could have success there. Remember how shitty Brady looked before his immediate "rejuvenation" after moving to Tampa?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:35 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
He's just attention whoring. Elway did this for like 5 years.
This.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:35 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
He'll use this to get media attention and rile up his teammates and then play another 5 years.

It's time to just break him in half on the field. It's the only way.
Yeah. That devious little fuck probably doesn't even like playing football. His real pleasure comes from getting dozens of grown ass hulks to trust in him like he's the second coming of Jesus and then psychologically manipulate them into doing what he wants.

He knows when he leaves the game that's basically over. That's why he won't retire.

And it's why I refuse to believe he won't play more seasons unless somebody bashes his plastic-surgeried face into the ground and scrambles his brain good enough to scare him away.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:36 AM 01-23-2022
If he says yes. He will win the SB again this year.

Great way to take advantage of the NFL and win ANOTHER championship
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 11:44 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
That would be amazing but according to some here Brady's wife is a witch and he is protected from harm by dark forces that she conjures in secret sacrificial ceremonies.
She's a witch-
https://www.altereddimensions.net/20...fore-each-game
[Reply]
tredadda 11:50 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Even though Arron Rodgers is a douche never mind that I always figured he was a way better quarterback than Tom Brady. Tom Brady always had the best offensive lines and defense. I think Tom Brady is over rated and the rings are tainted by *** cheating *** but I want Patrick to win multiple Super Bowls and I'm happy we have Broom Vacuum as GM and he puts players around Patrick to make him successful. I want Patrick to beat every record and win 10 Super Bowls for my favorite team Kansas City Chiefs.
Beautiful words. This post is like poetry.
[Reply]
Superbowltrashcan 11:53 AM 01-23-2022
I want to see him get the Y.A. treatment...

[Reply]
D.A.P. 11:54 AM 01-23-2022
Antifreeze
[Reply]
DRM08 12:06 PM 01-23-2022
He might play another 10 years.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:07 PM 01-23-2022
He'll use all his magic SB rings to live forever .
It is what it is.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:10 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
My poor daughters boyfriend is a Bucs fan. He is a little delusional, but a really good guy. He thinks the Bucs will still be contenders when Brady/Gronk/Suh/Lenny and the rest retire/leave. I keep telling him , the Bucs are gonna be the same team they were before they bought a SB. He’s in denial. I told him he better savor these few seasons.
Does he go by Knowmo on social media? Because other than the teams they root for, the sound like the same guy
[Reply]
bdj23 12:13 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by kstater:
His camp is pushing the narrative to get favorable calls today

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
This
[Reply]
tredadda 12:15 PM 01-23-2022
This is more about Brady being an attention whore than anything. Look at the timing. It was right after the Packers loss, knowing a huge discussion would be about Rodgers future. He essentially pulling a "Hey, pay attention to me" stunt.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:39 PM 01-23-2022
Good. But at the same time not looking forward to the refs gifting him calls. Even more than usual.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:41 PM 01-23-2022
Also, he may want to take an early retirement because his head coach is going to drive that entire offense into the blue tent before they even get to the super bowl.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up