ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Is this Brady’s last ride?
RunKC 11:06 AM 01-23-2022
This is all over the Internet right now. Apparently his teammates think so.

#Bucs QB Tom Brady’s future is up in the air, with retirement an option to be considered. For the first time, it’s not a given that he returns next year.

My story: https://t.co/akKjY0RPip

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 23, 2022

Would love nothing more than to send his ass to retirement through a SB beat down
[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:18 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
He might kill himself once Patrick Mahomes embarrasses him in the Super Bowl
This has been my DREAM since last February.

I want Patrick to BEAT Tom Brady in the Superbowl more than anything.

I want it to NEVER be said, "well he couldnt beat Brady". This would be the one thing people could use against Patrick when Discussing the BEST of all time QBs.

Superbowl rematch against the Bucs, giving Mahomes the chance to beat Brady and send him into retirement is the way to end this season and officially launch Patricks bid to be the GOAT!

THIS IS HOW IT ENDS FOR BRADY!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:18 AM 01-23-2022
Well, if he thinks the team will be less than what they are now he might and his old lady has said she is pretty tired of the football stuff. Bucs have a ton of key FAs. The team will look different that's for sure. Suh, Godwin and Leonard are probably out and Evan's is not the player he was. Gronk is also beat up and may not want to go any more.
[Reply]
SupDock 11:19 AM 01-23-2022
I can’t believe he came back this year after winning last year. I would love an opportunity to beat his ass in the Super Bowl
[Reply]
crayzkirk 11:20 AM 01-23-2022
Who cares? Quit starting threads about him and let him just fade away!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:20 AM 01-23-2022
I’ll see it when I believe it
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:22 AM 01-23-2022
My poor daughters boyfriend is a Bucs fan. He is a little delusional, but a really good guy. He thinks the Bucs will still be contenders when Brady/Gronk/Suh/Lenny and the rest retire/leave. I keep telling him , the Bucs are gonna be the same team they were before they bought a SB. He’s in denial. I told him he better savor these few seasons.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:22 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by kstater:
His camp is pushing the narrative to get favorable calls today

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Why would the league want Brady again? Makes no sense for profit and only pushes the refs rig games shit. The old guys need to be put down and make way for the future.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:22 AM 01-23-2022
Even though Arron Rodgers is a douche never mind that I always figured he was a way better quarterback than Tom Brady. Tom Brady always had the best offensive lines and defense. I think Tom Brady is over rated and the rings are tainted by *** cheating *** but I want Patrick to win multiple Super Bowls and I'm happy we have Broom Vacuum as GM and he puts players around Patrick to make him successful. I want Patrick to beat every record and win 10 Super Bowls for my favorite team Kansas City Chiefs.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:23 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by SupDock:
I can’t believe he came back this year after winning last year. I would love an opportunity to beat his ass in the Super Bowl
No.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:24 AM 01-23-2022
He'll use this to get media attention and rile up his teammates and then play another 5 years.

It's time to just break him in half on the field. It's the only way.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:25 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
No.
Quit being a pansy. Have you seen the list of QBs that have knocked Brady out of the playoffs?
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:26 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
My poor daughters boyfriend is a Bucs fan. He is a little delusional, but a really good guy. He thinks the Bucs will still be contenders when Brady/Gronk/Suh/Lenny and the rest retire/leave. I keep telling him , the Bucs are gonna be the same team they were before they bought a SB. He’s in denial. I told him he better savor these few seasons.
I think they can still be a playoff team with a Ryan Tannehill-type game manager.

They won't be good for much more than that, but they won't exactly go into the toilet.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:29 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
This has been my DREAM since last February.

I want Patrick to BEAT Tom Brady in the Superbowl more than anything.

I want it to NEVER be said, "well he couldnt beat Brady". This would be the one thing people could use against Patrick when Discussing the BEST of all time QBs.

Superbowl rematch against the Bucs, giving Mahomes the chance to beat Brady and send him into retirement is the way to end this season and officially launch Patricks bid to be the GOAT!

THIS IS HOW IT ENDS FOR BRADY!
Brady could never beat Eli Manning when it mattered.
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:30 AM 01-23-2022
perfect season ending to me would be

Mahomes over Allen today
Brady over Lambs

Next week

Brady over his understudy Jimmy G
Mahomes over Burrow in hte revenge game

Superbowl
Mahomes over Brady

After Superbowl
Brady retires

it would be similar to last year when you saw the RB hold up a TD to start the playoffs and to end the Superbowl. This time it would be symmetry by Big Ben loses and retires --- Brady loses and retires

hopefully thats what the NFL has scripted

LETS GO CHIEFS
[Reply]
NEOM 11:35 AM 01-23-2022
if he wins this years SB, he will retire, that I'm sure.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up