ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Odds for who is coaching next:
Direckshun 11:16 AM 01-12-2022
9 head coaching positions are open now that Payton is moving on from the Saints! Holy cow. Here's who bettors are currently guessing are what coaches end up where.

I'll try to update the OP as more information comes in.

==============

Doug Pederson and Eric Bienemy are both currently the betting favorites to be the next coach of the Vikings.

The Vikings have chosen Kevin O’Connell.

==============

Dennis Allen is currently the betting favorite to be the next coach of the Saints (Bienemy is 2nd).

The Saints have chosen Dennis Allen.

==============

Doug Pederson is currently the betting favorite to be the next coach of the Giants (Bienemy is 4th):

The Giants have chosen Brian Daboll.

==============

Rich Bisaccia is currently the betting favorite to be the next coach of the Raiders (Bienemy is 4th):

The Raiders have chosen Josh McDaniels.

=============

Kellen Moore and Nathaniel Hackett are both currently the betting favorites to be the next coach of the Broncos (Bienemy is 4th):

The Broncos have chosen Nathaniel Hackett.

==============

Nathaniel Hackett is currently the betting favorite to be the next coach of the Jaguars (Bienemy comes in 5th):

The Jaguars have chosen Doug Peterson.

==============

Brian Daboll is currently the betting favorite to be the next coach of the Dolphins (Bienemy comes in 7th):

The Dolphins have chosen Mike McDaniel.

==============

Brian Flores is currently the betting favorite to be the next coach of the Bears (Bienemy is 9th):

The Bears have chosen Matt Eberflus.

==============

Jerod Mayo and Brian Flores are both currently the betting favorites to be the next coach of the Texans (Bienemy is 10th):

The Texans have chosen Lovie Smith.

[Reply]
Hoover 03:54 PM 01-12-2022
Miami needs to go Daboll imo, whether you trade for Desean Jackson or stick with Tua.
[Reply]
mkp785 04:02 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
The Giants job is terrible.
Meh. 2 top ten picks and Saquon Barkley. Easy division too.
[Reply]
mkp785 04:03 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
I don't see Harbaugh leaving Michigan. He's got a free ride there for a long time just for beating Ohio State. I think EB goes to the Vikings if he has a choice between them and the Giants. Bisaccia stays on in Vegas.
I think Harbaugh should stay but I think he's gonna try and use this as an excuse to get more from Michigan. We'll see if they pony up, most of that fan base hated him-up until this year.
[Reply]
eDave 04:08 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Meh. 2 top ten picks and Saquon Barkley. Easy division too.
EB is not NYC material. I understand these opportunities don't come often but I wouldn't want to start my HC career in New York.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:10 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Obviously the Broncos have learned nothing if they're serious about Dan Quinn.

And the fact that Bill O'Brien would be in consideration for any HC job, at any level, is hilarious. The dude has ****ed people over everywhere he's been. He's like BB without the wins to try and justify it.
So admittedly I didn't follow the BOB saga in great detail, but I thought he was a disaster as a GM and was alright as a coach?
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:11 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
So admittedly I didn't follow the BOB saga in great detail, but I thought he was a disaster as a GM and was alright as a coach?
As a tactician, he is. As a leader of men, he leaves pretty much everything to be desired. Go back and look at the sequence of events that led to him leaving Penn State for Houston. He's just a shit person.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:28 PM 01-12-2022
I think Vic Fangio would be a perfect fit for the Raiders
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:31 PM 01-12-2022
If Eric Bienemy goes to the Vikes I will wish him the best of luck and hope he has great success and maybe we can have a repeat of SB IV with the same outcome.

I do with Eric Bienemy well as long as he goes to the NFC.
[Reply]
eDave 04:31 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I think Vic Fangio would be a perfect fit for the Raiders
I like the guy they got. We'll see how he does in the post season but it's my understanding they love playing for him.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:36 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
I like the guy they got. We'll see how he does in the post season but it's my understanding they love playing for him.

I think you missed my joke homey.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:07 PM 01-14-2022
The Texans are the 8th head coaching vacancy this offseason. That’s the most I can remember in any given offseason, right?

Anyway, the odds on favorite at this time is Jerod Mayo.

Bienemy is 12th.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:11 PM 01-14-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
No Josh McDaniels this year?
Bellichek did not give him permission to leave yet. Mack Jones must work out before Josh goes anywhere:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:14 PM 01-14-2022
I don't see anyone on this list that is really quality HC material.
[Reply]
tmax63 08:14 AM 01-15-2022
Rumors out here in Donkeyland is Quinn to Denver and Harbaugh to the Raiders unless the temporary guy in Vegas wins a couple playoff games and forces Davis to take off the temp tag. Supposedly Davis told his guy "win this weekend andd you earn an interview for the HC job".
[Reply]
2bikemike 08:26 AM 01-15-2022
Harbaugh is making moves with his staff at Michigan just added a DL coach. Would he do that if he was headed back to the NFL?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up