ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Odds for who is coaching next:
Direckshun 11:16 AM 01-12-2022
9 head coaching positions are open now that Payton is moving on from the Saints! Holy cow. Here's who bettors are currently guessing are what coaches end up where.

I'll try to update the OP as more information comes in.

==============

Doug Pederson and Eric Bienemy are both currently the betting favorites to be the next coach of the Vikings.

The Vikings have chosen Kevin O’Connell.

==============

Dennis Allen is currently the betting favorite to be the next coach of the Saints (Bienemy is 2nd).

The Saints have chosen Dennis Allen.

==============

Doug Pederson is currently the betting favorite to be the next coach of the Giants (Bienemy is 4th):

The Giants have chosen Brian Daboll.

==============

Rich Bisaccia is currently the betting favorite to be the next coach of the Raiders (Bienemy is 4th):

The Raiders have chosen Josh McDaniels.

=============

Kellen Moore and Nathaniel Hackett are both currently the betting favorites to be the next coach of the Broncos (Bienemy is 4th):

The Broncos have chosen Nathaniel Hackett.

==============

Nathaniel Hackett is currently the betting favorite to be the next coach of the Jaguars (Bienemy comes in 5th):

The Jaguars have chosen Doug Peterson.

==============

Brian Daboll is currently the betting favorite to be the next coach of the Dolphins (Bienemy comes in 7th):

The Dolphins have chosen Mike McDaniel.

==============

Brian Flores is currently the betting favorite to be the next coach of the Bears (Bienemy is 9th):

The Bears have chosen Matt Eberflus.

==============

Jerod Mayo and Brian Flores are both currently the betting favorites to be the next coach of the Texans (Bienemy is 10th):

The Texans have chosen Lovie Smith.

[Reply]
Sofa King 01:12 PM 01-12-2022
With that list of names, this offseason's coaching hires are essentially a sneak peek of the coaching fires for 3 years from now.
[Reply]
Renegade 01:14 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Daboll is trash.
Sounds like a good fit for Dungver
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:19 PM 01-12-2022
Daboll was trash with the Chiefs. But he had nothing to work with. Nick Sirianni Has been ok so far. You just never know.
[Reply]
mkp785 01:20 PM 01-12-2022
EB goes to NYC (maybe with Dorsey)
Donks get Daboll
Minny goes Flores
I can see Jags being dumb enough to hire BoB
Vegas keeps their current guy
No idea what Chicago does (maybe OSU's coach?)
Harbaugh to South Florida
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:26 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Any owner that hires Daboll or especially O’Brien to coach their team needs to be forced to sell their franchise. I can’t comprehend how a rich, successful billionaire could be so utterly stupid.
Amazing that with the shit show with judge and Flores and jack Easterby, the bellichick and parcells tree will once again dominate the coaching hires.

Flores
Obrien
Daboll
Mcdaniels
Maybe Dan Quinn (dimitroff/pioli)

Maybe pioli and dimitroff at GM

I keep hoping this shit show will die off but it just isn’t going away.
[Reply]
CatinKS 01:30 PM 01-12-2022
For what its worth.....I don't think of him as a Pro coach, but I also didn't think Kingsbury was Pro material either.

Elias Johnson
@ejohnsonNEWS
I can confirm, Matt Campbell was at the Bears/Vikings game. Saw him on sidelines…I figured he was there to watch David Montgomery. Sounds like he’s on the short list for the HC job in MN.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:41 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Amazing that with the shit show with judge and Flores and jack Easterby, the bellichick and parcells tree will once again dominate the coaching hires.

Flores
Obrien
Daboll
Mcdaniels
Maybe Dan Quinn (dimitroff/pioli)

Maybe pioli and dimitroff at GM

I keep hoping this shit show will die off but it just isn’t going away.
It's mind boggling. The older I get, the more it becomes apparent that half the owners in this league are just utterly clueless. They'd rather just go with a familiar name than try someone new, even when that name has been nothing but garbage.

It just makes no sense.
[Reply]
oldman 02:33 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by mkp785:
EB goes to NYC (maybe with Dorsey)
Donks get Daboll
Minny goes Flores
I can see Jags being dumb enough to hire BoB
Vegas keeps their current guy
No idea what Chicago does (maybe OSU's coach?)
Harbaugh to South Florida
I don't see Harbaugh leaving Michigan. He's got a free ride there for a long time just for beating Ohio State. I think EB goes to the Vikings if he has a choice between them and the Giants. Bisaccia stays on in Vegas.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:39 PM 01-12-2022
The Giants job is terrible.
[Reply]
CatinKS 02:54 PM 01-12-2022
Another rumor out of Oklahoma that Lane Kiffin is being consider for the Vikings job and Jeff Lebby the new OC at OU would be hired back to be HC at Ol Miss. The Merry-G0-Round at OU is spinning faster and faster
[Reply]
Direckshun 02:57 PM 01-12-2022
A second website has Daboll and Bienemy tied for leading odds for the Giants job. That's two betting websites with the same assessments.

This is Sportsline:This is Sports Betting Dime:That averages them out to:So far, the bettors think Bienemy and Daboll are the clear leaders here.
[Reply]
Curé 03:00 PM 01-12-2022
dan quinn for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:00 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Curé:
dan quinn for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
His record with the Falcons, a team with an actual quarterback, was basically .500 -- should fit right in at Denver.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:44 PM 01-12-2022
Mike McDaniel may be a sleeper candidate. He seems really geeky, but so does Kyle shanahan.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:45 PM 01-12-2022
Obviously the Broncos have learned nothing if they're serious about Dan Quinn.

And the fact that Bill O'Brien would be in consideration for any HC job, at any level, is hilarious. The dude has fucked people over everywhere he's been. He's like BB without the wins to try and justify it.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up