« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett
Hammock Parties 10:26 AM 11-12-2021
Yeah, it gets it's own thread. Blow me.

[Reply]
listopencil 11:52 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
:-)

Didn't Luke live out in the middle of nowhere farming atmospheric moisture or something, and then have to travel far to get to the location of this show?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:09 AM 01-20-2022
Pretty good fucking show
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 12:16 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Didn't Luke live out in the middle of nowhere farming atmospheric moisture or something, and then have to travel far to get to the location of this show?
I think Mos Espea is like the capital of the planet and it is not a big city....
[Reply]
listopencil 12:23 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
I think Mos Espea is like the capital of the planet and it is not a big city....
It's a major hub of travel and trade, one of the most important locations on the entire planet.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:03 AM 01-20-2022
are we still wrapping our comments with spoiler tape?
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:11 AM 01-20-2022
being cautious with spoiler tags

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:36 PM 01-20-2022
this show is just a tick worse than the mandalorian

which means it's still pretty damn good

i liked their explanation for his change of heart from being a loner to wanting a tribe

also the fucking sarlacc vs slave I scene, holy fuck...CGI looked amazing
[Reply]
Frazod 09:45 PM 01-20-2022
I liked the backstory of how he hooked up with assassin girl, too. Although it still wouldn't surprise me if she ends up turning on him (that would be nice season ending twist), because he's just not acting like a crime lord should act and it is quite obvious at times that she does not approve of his kinder, gentler methods.
[Reply]
Fish 10:28 PM 01-20-2022
I swear it's like they're intentionally making him a softy. Crime lord ruling with respect. Needs one of his underlings to save his life every episode. The random guy straight up telling him to his face that nobody fears him. Bacta healing every episode.

I mean, he's going to be a badass at some point, right?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:49 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
I swear it's like they're intentionally making him a softy. Crime lord ruling with respect. Needs one of his underlings to save his life every episode. The random guy straight up telling him to his face that nobody fears him. Bacta healing every episode.

I mean, he's going to be a badass at some point, right?
Well, they finallly declared him fully healed in episode 4, and showed him straight up being a savage. So perhaps the show is about to turn a corner.

So far the odd episodes haven't been good, while the even episodes have been good.

Here's hoping episode 5 breaks the trend.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:58 AM 01-21-2022
All these locations have listed in expanded universe stuff for years. I've probably visited all of them in multiple video games

Like so many of the negative reviews and comments about this show it makes me wonder if the person saying it is completely new to star wars.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:22 AM 01-21-2022
The entire point of him being "soft" is to show that his time with the Tuskens changed him. Taught him the value of a tribe.

I assume it's all leading to the tuskans joining his army to fight the pykes and ends with them taking Tatooine back from the outsiders.

And maybe ultimately Fett and the Tuskans joining Din Djarin and Ahsoka Tano and the Ghost crew in their coming fight againstThrawn and the Empire.

Whatever it is....of course Boba Fett is going to be something a little different than the guy we saw talk back to Darth Vader and then die an embarrassing slapstick death in the five minutes we saw him on film in the original trilogy.

Character development is a good thing
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:38 AM 01-21-2022
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:53 PM 01-21-2022

[Reply]
unlurking 02:14 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]