ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 121
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Odell Beckham Jr. [to the Rams]
arrowheadnation 09:44 AM 11-03-2021

I'm told #Browns WR Odell Beckham Jr. has been told he's excused from practice today, per league source. Additionally, it is my understanding that OBJ was ready to attend practice per usual.

— IG: JosinaAnderson (@JosinaAnderson) November 3, 2021

Bring him in for a look? (if he's cut of course)
[Reply]
mkp785 12:33 PM 11-03-2021
Another factor here is do we really want the Cheatriots, Bills or Ratbirds to get him? We're higher on the waiver list I think. It's almost like playing defense here.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:34 PM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I would agree but here’s the thing. What happens when Hill is getting 10+ targets a game along with Kelce and OBJ isn’t getting the looks he thinks he should?
Bigger issue is Mahomes getting to that read and hitting him. Weapons aren't really the issue right now so much as it is Mahomes getting out of this slump.
[Reply]
Eureka 12:35 PM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Also, if we got OBJ, we get more of his girlfriend. Everyone stop what you're doing and go google Lauren Wood.
She looks beautiful. IF she has a great personality she's a 10 10.

[Reply]
JakeF 12:37 PM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I would agree but here’s the thing. What happens when Hill is getting 10+ targets a game along with Kelce and OBJ isn’t getting the looks he thinks he should?
Yep, Mahomes and Hill are fully on the same page. Kelce comes before Beckham too. Will Beckham be ok with being a distraction?
[Reply]
BWillie 12:38 PM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Would not bring this clown into the locker room lol.

His dad apparently made a video breaking down why his struggles are all Bakers fault lmao.

That's special dysfunctional right there.
That victim mentality has to start somewhere.

I remember when Josh Norman called him a fag in the heat of battle and he narc'd on him and got all bent out of shape :-):-):-)
[Reply]
JakeF 12:38 PM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
She looks beautiful. IF she has a great personality she's a 10 10.

:-)

Wowser
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:39 PM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Bigger issue is Mahomes getting to that read and hitting him. Weapons aren't really the issue right now so much as it is Mahomes getting out of this slump.
It’s both things right now. Mahomes and shitty weapons outside of Kelce/Hill.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:40 PM 11-03-2021
And I’m all for bringing in either OBJ or Jackson at this point. I wanted to trade for Cooks.

Cut Kemp to make room for either one.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:42 PM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
If you have an unhappy -high profile player- in your locker room, the best course of action is often to let them go snd cut your losses. They showed last year that they can be effective without Odell, so it may be addition by subtraction to cut him loose rather than be a distraction. Let others step up and fill the position.

That said, I’d love to see him released and for him to replace one of these worthless receivers…but how many reclamation projects should KC bring on before it hits a tipping point? Do we have enough leaders in the locker room to keep an OBJ focused on his role?
He'd be fine. Andy could dial up some of those slant plays that Odell used to take to the house back in NYC. He'd eat underneath and opposite Reek and God forbid if we actually got something out of Gordon too.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:43 PM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
He'd be fine. Andy could dial up some of those slant plays that Odell used to take to the house back in NYC. He'd eat underneath and opposite Reek and God forbid if actually got something out of Gordon too.
What the hell is up with Gordon, anyway?
[Reply]
mkp785 12:45 PM 11-03-2021
(Quietly wonders if Veach gave LDT away in weird salary cap move b/c he invisioned this happening and us needing xt room.....)
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:46 PM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
What the hell is up with Gordon, anyway?
I assume you mean other than the fact that he hasn't played football in years.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:49 PM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
All true but he was a kid back then. Im sure he has learned much since then. I think he wants to be great and play for a team that wants that from him.
NOT a run first team with a QB that cant or wont throw to him when he is WIDE open.
If he clears waivers and plays out the year for a reasonable salary, there isnt much risk at all. Well worth the minimal risk we would be taking.
That is 100% speculation. The league is littered full of jackasses that never grew up. And a dude who's dad is releasing videos trashing on his QB (that still just...:-)) sounds like a prime candidate for a dude who never grew up.

I mean, if he's coming here Reid signed off on him. And with Reid's track record I have to believe he's done his due diligence and be on board.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:50 PM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Even if he passed waivers i'd imagine the bidding war for him would be too high for KC.

Raiders, Bills and Saints will be all over his ass.
Why would the Bills need him?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:51 PM 11-03-2021
Supposedly, Baker hates him and doesn't want to throw to him.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 121
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up