ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 121
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Odell Beckham Jr. [to the Rams]
arrowheadnation 09:44 AM 11-03-2021

I'm told #Browns WR Odell Beckham Jr. has been told he's excused from practice today, per league source. Additionally, it is my understanding that OBJ was ready to attend practice per usual.

— IG: JosinaAnderson (@JosinaAnderson) November 3, 2021

Bring him in for a look? (if he's cut of course)
[Reply]
mkp785 11:34 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
You make it sound like she's hot enough to be a Chiefs cheerleader.
Well, I mean human girls. KC cheerleaders are obviously goddesses. Us mere mortals can't hope to gaze on that too long.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 11:35 AM 11-03-2021
Haven't caught up on the thread, and probably an unpopular take - but I really rather not bring this distraction on. We have enough fucking issues as is.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 11:38 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Meh, you are just horny!

She's not anything special. Ass to big, you should see her without makeup on.
Dude wth lol. I'm not an ass man but. I prefer don't prefer my women shaped like a plank either.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:38 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Dude, watch the video.

Then tell me why we wouldnt want that.
I'm just asking. Just bringing it up, since it's a pretty important thing to consider.
[Reply]
mkp785 11:39 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
There is zero chance he clears waivers.
We're higher up on the waiver wire than most other WR needy teams........it's a matter of how much of this $$$ CLV will pay.

Unfortuntely, they won't be doing us any favors.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:41 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Haven't caught up on the thread, and probably an unpopular take - but I really rather not bring this distraction on. We have enough fucking issues as is.
Yea, he's talented but i'm not sure our team is ready to handle a full blown Diva.

If we win, it's fine. But if we keep losing it could go off like a bomb. You know that those guys on Defense will be with Beckham.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:42 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Yea, he's talented but i'm not sure our team is ready to handle a full blown Diva.

If we win, it's fine. But if we keep losing it could go off like a bomb. You know that those guys on Defense will be with Beckham.
Are you talking about his girl or him?
[Reply]
Third Eye 11:44 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
We're higher up on the waiver wire than most other WR needy teams........it's a matter of how much of this $$$ CLV will pay.

Well sure, there's a decent chance he'd get to us on waivers, but that isn't what was said. They were talking about a smaller contract if he clears waivers and signs as a FA. That isn't happening.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:45 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:

On waiver claims, i don't think Cleveland has a choice. They pay everything but the base salary.

Right now, ODBJ has a 14m base salary, through 2023.

We would probably have to add a couple of years and restructure. I imagine he would be willing to do that since we have Mahomes and are a high-powered offense. Nothing Beckham would like more than to "turn the Chiefs around". If the Chiefs suddenly explode on offense after picking up Beckham, he will eat it up.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 11:45 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
If he clears waivers, he is already being paid big money from the Browns. I dont think it would take much to sign him for the rest of the year.

He will want to rebuild his brand. Having Mahomes throwing to him would do wonders for that.
Maybe. It's not helping Josh gordon. It didn't help Sammy Watkins.
[Reply]
loochy 11:45 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Meh, you are just horny!

She's not anything special. Ass to big, you should see her without makeup on.
:-) is this real?
[Reply]
JakeF 11:48 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Are you talking about his girl or him?
Ummm ... both?

:-)

I dunno. I'm not against Beckham, just worried.
[Reply]
mkp785 11:50 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
Well sure, there's a decent chance he'd get to us on waivers, but that isn't what was said. They were talking about a smaller contract if he clears waivers and signs as a FA. That isn't happening.
Well that's kinda the issue. I think he won't clear waivers if we pass. Some other team will say "fuck it. A healthy OBJ is a true difference maker, I'm taking a swing and picking up the rest of his contract"

Question is, should Veach be the one that says that.
[Reply]
mkp785 11:51 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Maybe. It's not helping Josh gordon. It didn't help Sammy Watkins.
Sammy produced when he played. He was just ALWAYS injured....and wildly overpaid.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:53 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
Blows my mind people can watch Pringle and Robinson struggle to get separation for 3 hours every week and have the audacity to come in here and say a player like Odell isn’t worth taking a shot on.
:-) Seriously.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 121
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up