ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 121
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Odell Beckham Jr. [to the Rams]
arrowheadnation 09:44 AM 11-03-2021

I'm told #Browns WR Odell Beckham Jr. has been told he's excused from practice today, per league source. Additionally, it is my understanding that OBJ was ready to attend practice per usual.

— IG: JosinaAnderson (@JosinaAnderson) November 3, 2021

Bring him in for a look? (if he's cut of course)
[Reply]
wazu 10:47 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Odell Beckham Sr. (@odellbeckhamsr)

DAYUM
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:48 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Just a few days ago, we were concerned about a breakdown in our lockerroom. Hitchens, Clark, and Mathieu were looking to revolt.

Now people want to bring ODBJ to the team?

You guys must really want to see the locker room implode. :-)
And yet, they pulled together and played well. Strong Locker room.

Getting traded from the Giants for picks and huge money might give a guy an ego and high expectations. Getting cut from the Browns would have the opposite effect.

Again, we arent going to do any better this time of year. I think if he is cut it could make sense.
You know if he went to the Buccaneers it would work out spectacularly and they would be praised for how smart they were to take a chance on him.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 10:49 AM 11-03-2021
I bet you a fat stack that Junior told Senior to put that video out to help him get out of Cleveland and that way he (Junior) wouldn't have any blood on his hands.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:52 AM 11-03-2021
Several of his ints have been because of tips,drops,slips etc.

He still looks uncomfortable in the current scheme. It would help if we had another WR. We should have traded for Julio Jones.
:-)

Yea we should’ve traded for an older albeit more talented version of Sammy Watkins that has already missed several games this year and has had 1 good game all season.
[Reply]
mkp785 10:56 AM 11-03-2021
Several of his ints have been because of tips,drops,slips etc.

He still looks uncomfortable in the current scheme. It would help if we had another WR. We should have traded for Julio Jones.
Maybe no need. Cowherd just said that he HEARD that OBJ will be cut today.....:-)
[Reply]
JakeF 10:59 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Yea we should’ve traded for an older albeit more talented version of Sammy Watkins that has already missed several games this year and has had 1 good game all season.
Fuck you, stainer.

He has as many yards this year as Hardman, with half the catches.

He would have brought some size to our WR group, plenty of experience, good hands.

I think Jones would have been solid #2 for us.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:59 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
CP and their love for washed up players. Name a better combo
It’s uncanny. Any player that has a name more than 2 people know is destined to be a star on the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:00 AM 11-03-2021
Kind of indifferent on it at this point personally but wouldn't shock me one bit if Veach puts in a claim on him.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:00 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Maybe no need. Cowherd just said that he HEARD that OBJ will be cut today.....:-)
You think OBJ is worth the risk in our locker room?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 11:03 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
It’s uncanny. Any player that has a name more than 2 people know is destined to be a star on the Chiefs.
If we'd listen to Jake we'd have turned the whole roster over at the trade deadline.
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:03 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He was probably just being a dickhead somehow.
So he was just being himself?
[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:04 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Kind of indifferent on it at this point personally but wouldn't shock me one bit if Veach puts in a claim on him.
We cant afford to put a claim on him. He would have to clear waivers.

But with that contract, he likely will.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:04 AM 11-03-2021

Earlier today, Browns coach Kevin Stefanski told his players that Odell Beckham Jr. is essentially not on the team right now and that the WR has been told to stay at home.

— Michael Silver (@MikeSilver) November 3, 2021

[Reply]
tk13 11:04 AM 11-03-2021
Yeah not sure about this. He likes being the lead dog and is going to push his way out of Cleveland because of it. He'd probably help the offense but I'm not sure he'd be happy coming here to be 3rd fiddle to Hill and Kelce. It'd be worse than Cleveland for him.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 11:04 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
I bet you a fat stack that Junior told Senior to put that video out to help him get out of Cleveland and that way he (Junior) wouldn't have any blood on his hands.
If he did, Jr is a dumbass for then going in and commenting on the post.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 121
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up