ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 117 of 121
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Odell Beckham Jr. [to the Rams]
arrowheadnation 09:44 AM 11-03-2021

I'm told #Browns WR Odell Beckham Jr. has been told he's excused from practice today, per league source. Additionally, it is my understanding that OBJ was ready to attend practice per usual.

— IG: JosinaAnderson (@JosinaAnderson) November 3, 2021

Bring him in for a look? (if he's cut of course)
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 03:36 PM 01-28-2022
I've also seen Jameson Williams mocked to us at #32, figuring a slide after the ACL.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:37 PM 01-28-2022
I'm much more excited about the potential of landing a receiver in the first round this coming season to coincide with Mahomes' contract escalating

Originally Posted by :
Kansas City Chiefs
SELECTION: Jameson Williams, WR

School: Alabama
Year: Junior

This just seems too perfect to not happen. Williams will slide after tearing his ACL in the College Football Playoff National Championship. God help the rest of the AFC if this speed merchant lands with Patrick Mahomes.
Originally Posted by :
30. Chiefs – Jameson Williams, WR, Alabama
A torn anterior cruciate ligament in the national championship game might take a significant toll on the draft stock of Williams, the Ohio State transfer who otherwise would have had a solid chance to be the first receiver selected, even ahead of former teammates Wilson and Olave. So long as Williams' medical evaluations check out, though, it's easy to imagine the speedy receiver who averaged 19.9 yards per catch doing significant damage in Andy Reid's offense, even starting out as a tertiary option to Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce.

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:45 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I'm much more excited about the potential of landing a receiver in the first round this coming season to coincide with Mahomes' contract escalating
That would be a wet dream. Honestly, while a superstar would be nice, even just solid play is all we need and would make us unstoppable. Use our comp picks and trade up for the dude. So I don’t want to spend a lot of money. But if we land a stud in the draft that would be gold.
[Reply]
-King- 03:54 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
He threw the grenade that sunk both ships.

The giants were a playoff team. He took a boat trip in Miami before a playoff game and the team has sucked ever since. Meanwhile, following that he was always making headlines with absurd antics and penalties that turned the team into a dog and pony show.

The browns were a playoff team last year in spite of mayfields limitations. Without obj. He is the one who made the locker room doubt the coach and qb because he was unhappy about his target share. To the point where the browns are now sniffing out moles and disloyalists.

He a huge reason, not just the victim, of both teams sinking.
Yeah this chiefs team, QB, and coach are just like the team, QB, and coach he had in new York and Cleveland. Mahomes is just like Baker and will ignore him or miss him when he's open. And Reid is just as unimaginative as Stefanski so Odell will probably feel frustrated in this offense. And plus, this offense doesn't let players adjust plays on the fly which is a major strength for him so we wouldn't use him right which would lead to frustrations.

And plus, just look at how destructive he is in LA seeing Kupp get the majority of catches and targets.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:18 PM 01-28-2022
If Williams can't participate in offseason workouts and contribute in 2022, we don't need him.

We need immediate impact from this draft.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:26 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah this chiefs team, QB, and coach are just like the team, QB, and coach he had in new York and Cleveland. Mahomes is just like Baker and will ignore him or miss him when he's open. And Reid is just as unimaginative as Stefanski so Odell will probably feel frustrated in this offense. And plus, this offense doesn't let players adjust plays on the fly which is a major strength for him so we wouldn't use him right which would lead to frustrations.

And plus, just look at how destructive he is in LA seeing Kupp get the majority of catches and targets.
I can’t believe the excuses people make for him to the point of blaming others and making him some kind of victim. And a few months of good behavior doesn’t erase his long history of being a selfish me first guy. His behavior in NY and cle is inexcusable no matter your feelings on the hc and qb. He brought it on the team as much as the team brought it on him.

There is a difference between freelancing and running the wrong routes. Obj is notorious for the latter. He’s been doing it in LA too. Before outstanding performances in the playoffs Stafford threw a ton of picks several of which were miscommunications with obj.

The chiefs adjusted this year because guys like tyreek very unselfishly ran shallow routes. Obj bitched about Eli manning running short routes because he wanted deep routes. Fuck that. You think obj would have accepted that role?

And as I said before, there was a time when people believed Reid and mcnabb could fix anyone. Until they met TO. Like obj he was on good behavior for one super bowl run. And then he went back to his old shtick. All it takes is one player to doubt mahomes or to plant the seed in teammates heads not to trust the qb and coach to turn it all upside down. Are you willing to take that risk for a team that doesn’t even need to take that risk?

The rams are closing their window. They can afford to take that risk. We don’t need to mess with a dynasty by taking a risk that could blow it up.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:28 PM 01-28-2022
I can’t believe the excuses people make for him to the point of blaming others and making him some kind of victim. And a few months of good behavior doesn’t erase his long history of being a selfish me first guy. His behavior in NY and cle is inexcusable no matter your feelings on the hc and qb. He brought it on the team as much as the team brought it on him.

There is a difference between freelancing and running the wrong routes. Obj is notorious for the latter. He’s been doing it in LA too. Before outstanding performances in the playoffs Stafford threw a ton of picks several of which were miscommunications with obj.

The chiefs adjusted this year because guys like tyreek very unselfishly ran shallow routes. Obj bitched about Eli manning running short routes because he wanted deep routes. Fuck that. You think obj would have accepted that role?

And as I said before, there was a time when people believed Reid and mcnabb could fix anyone. Until they met TO. Like obj he was on good behavior for one super bowl run. And then he went back to his old shtick. All it takes is one player to doubt mahomes or to plant the seed in teammates heads not to trust the qb and coach to turn it all upside down. Are you willing to take that risk for a team that doesn’t even need to take that risk?

The rams are closing their window. They can afford to take that risk. We don’t need to mess with a dynasty by taking a risk that could blow it up.
Tyreek actually bitched about it too. Andy had to talk him down off the ledge earlier in the season. There's an entire article up on ESPN about it.

I look at this way:

If the Chiefs decide they want him, he's good. They've earned every ounce of trust they get.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:42 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Tyreek actually bitched about it too. Andy had to talk him down off the ledge earlier in the season. There's an entire article up on ESPN about it.

I look at this way:

If the Chiefs decide they want him, he's good. They've earned every ounce of trust they get.
Bit much to say Andy talked him off of a ledge. Tyreek is a team guy and was more frustrated at the offensive struggles. Not that he wasn’t getting his stats padded. Hell, he’s had the most productive season of his career. Quite different from a guy who goes to the media and says his coach is getting outschemed and his qb sucks. Quite different from a guy who walked out on his team before halftime because he didn’t like how things are going.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:46 PM 01-28-2022
Bit much to say Andy talked him off of a ledge. Tyreek is a team guy and was more frustrated at the offensive struggles. Not that he wasn’t getting his stats padded. Hell, he’s had the most productive season of his career. Quite different from a guy who goes to the media and says his coach is getting outschemed and his qb sucks. Quite different from a guy who walked out on his team before halftime because he didn’t like how things are going.
You need to read the article.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:56 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You need to read the article.
You’ll have to share which article. I’m not finding it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:07 PM 01-28-2022
You’ll have to share which article. I’m not finding it.
I'll find it later, it's on ESPN+ and it won't let me copy/paste directly from the app on my phone so I'll have to do it when I'm at my computer.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:28 PM 10-03-2022
Have we signed this piece of shit yet?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:38 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Have we signed this piece of shit yet?
Never forget Tyler Wilson.

I hope we do though.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:32 PM 10-03-2022
Why?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:46 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Why?
Why sign him?

Because he’s basically a Tyreek Hill that doesn’t bobble the ball into DB’s waiting hands.
[Reply]
Page 117 of 121
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121 >
Up