ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Sims has lost his mind
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 05:14 PM 08-31-2021
Apparently the Chiefs are "regressing back to the field based on this latest twitter post.

Did some AFC win totals in yesterday's pod, gives you a hint to my playoff predictions (coming next week). Full explanation for all 16 teams are here:https://t.co/BtpHLEKBYn pic.twitter.com/GUtkHzTYEi

— Chris Simms (@CSimmsQB) August 31, 2021

[Reply]
Rasputin 10:13 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Him and the punk Florio both picked us this week.

Shit now I'm nervous. He never picks Chiefs always says bad things but I don't want him picking us.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:14 PM 01-28-2022
3500 Covid deaths a day...yet Florio lives.

I guess Billy Joel is right-Only the Good die Young.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:17 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Shit now I'm nervous. He never picks Chiefs always says bad things but I don't want him picking us.
Skip picked the Bungles. We good.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:42 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
That makes me feel better

3 out of 4 panelist Sunday picked the Bills so I knew we'd win.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:39 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
That makes me feel better

3 out of 4 panelist Sunday picked the Bills so I knew we'd win.
I was watching some Game View or something like that on the NFL Network late last night. I never really watch shit like that but it was late and I was surfing so I gave it a try. 4 panelists and true to form......3 out of 4 picked the Bengals. These idiots will never learn.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:53 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
That's just a stupid tv show. Skip has not once picked us to win like any game. Not one playoff game at all. He automatically picks against Mahomes in every game.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:57 AM 01-29-2022
It just goes to show the media is just raising interest. We slayed the dragon they said we couldn't slay. There is zero reason to think we won't win but they make every excuse why we won't. Joe has thrown 2 tds on the playoffs. A crappy 2. How is that great performances.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:57 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
That's just a stupid tv show. Skip has not once picked us to win like any game. Not one playoff game at all. He automatically picks against Mahomes in every game.
Because Skip knows Mahomes is the one person who can possibly take over Brady as the GOAT one day
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up