ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Sims has lost his mind
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 05:14 PM 08-31-2021
Apparently the Chiefs are "regressing back to the field based on this latest twitter post.

Did some AFC win totals in yesterday's pod, gives you a hint to my playoff predictions (coming next week). Full explanation for all 16 teams are here:https://t.co/BtpHLEKBYn pic.twitter.com/GUtkHzTYEi

— Chris Simms (@CSimmsQB) August 31, 2021

[Reply]
Simply Red 11:52 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Hey guys...if you want to have a laugh have a look at THIS latest podcast from Chris Simms at the 9:17 mark where he gets called out for his Josh Allen ass kissing and look at that clown start stuttering and not making any sense at all!!..it's fecking hilarious :-) .
Nobody gives a fuck.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:55 PM 01-26-2022
Looks pretty accurate
[Reply]
Mecca 11:55 PM 01-26-2022
He did shit with Florio long before the NBC gig.

I think sometimes he'll say something that is interesting and on point other times you can tell if Tony Dungy or Harrison tell him something he's likely to listen to them.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:12 AM 01-27-2022
He got a couple right....
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:47 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Allen is good, but let's be honest. It only went to overtime because

1. Butker missed an XP and FG costing us 4 points

2.KC got cute on a 3rd and 1 in the red zone which probably cost another 4 points.

That's 8 points KC could have and should have gotten. But yeah KC was "lucky" to win the coin toss.

This.

Can you make the argument KC was lucky to win the toss?

Sure. You can also argue the Bills were lucky to be leading 28-26 inside the two minute warning instead of trailing 30-28 and having their season turn on the ability to prevent KC from getting a 1st down.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:32 PM 01-28-2022
Him and the punk Florio both picked us this week.
[Reply]
ku_jhawk23 03:54 PM 01-28-2022

2.KC got cute on a 3rd and 1 in the red zone which probably cost another 4 points.

That's 8 points KC could have and should have gotten. But yeah KC was "lucky" to win the coin toss.
I'm curious about something......KC got cute on 3rd and 1 (agree...stupid), but how did it cost us 4 points. Wouldn't it cost us 3, or 6/7? 4 points isn't a thing.
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 03:58 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by ku_jhawk23:
I'm curious about something......KC got cute on 3rd and 1 (agree...stupid), but how did it cost us 4 points. Wouldn't it cost us 3, or 6/7? 4 points isn't a thing.
They are saying we should have scored a touchdown/XP and instead had to settle for a FG.

7-3=4 so 4 points left on the field due to the play not working.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:05 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
They are saying we should have scored a touchdown/XP and instead had to settle for a FG.

Yup.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:10 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by ku_jhawk23:
If they do that shit again they just don't learn. Just run a misdirection or run the ball. Why take the ball from Mahomes? There is zero reason to do that.

No direct snaps to Travis either.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:36 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He did shit with Florio long before the NBC gig.

I think sometimes he'll say something that is interesting and on point other times you can tell if Tony Dungy or Harrison tell him something he's likely to listen to them.
I really like Sims. I don't always agree with him but I like him. I think he honestly believes the shit he says unlike most these days...
[Reply]
Molitoth 05:38 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I really like Sims. I don't always agree with him but I like him. I think he honestly believes the shit he says unlike most these days...
Agreed. I'm not going to hate on him for hopping on the Allen wagon, Allen is a great player... and Simms still loves Mahomes.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:39 PM 01-28-2022

In addition to those 2 things, you had a fumble by Josh Allen that came right back to him. On the very next play, the KC punt return unit messed up and allowed Buffalo to pin the ball at the 1-yard line. It was basically a 60-yard shift in field position on those 2 plays.

KC went 3 and out from the 1 yard line, which isn't too surprising. It's pretty rare to start at your 1-yard line and also pretty rare to put together a good drive in that situation. Now if they got the ball at the Buffalo 40 on Allen's fumble? Who knows...probably 3-7 more points on the board for KC.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:41 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
In addition to those 2 things, you had a fumble by Josh Allen that came right back to him. On the very next play, the KC punt return unit messed up and allowed Buffalo to pin the ball at the 1-yard line. It was basically a 60-yard shift in field position on those 2 plays.

KC went 3 and out from the 1 yard line, which isn't too surprising. It's pretty rare to start at your 1-yard line and also pretty rare to put together a good drive in that situation. Now if they got the ball at the Buffalo 40 on Allen's fumble? Who knows...probably 3-7 more points on the board for KC.
Long story short there was no way in hell Pat was losing that game...
[Reply]
ku_jhawk23 08:31 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:

My bad...I was thinking we had to punt after that shit show play.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up