ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Sims has lost his mind
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 05:14 PM 08-31-2021
Apparently the Chiefs are "regressing back to the field based on this latest twitter post.

Did some AFC win totals in yesterday's pod, gives you a hint to my playoff predictions (coming next week). Full explanation for all 16 teams are here:https://t.co/BtpHLEKBYn pic.twitter.com/GUtkHzTYEi

— Chris Simms (@CSimmsQB) August 31, 2021

[Reply]
Bearcat 12:31 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
How is "Chiefs fan" out of control? The Chiefs are 25-4 in the last 2 seasons in Mahomes' starts and 5-1 in the postseason. Most of those 5 losses were due in large part to major injuries (offensive line, Tyreek Hill, Mahomes trying to play through his own injuries, etc.). They added a ton of talent in the offseason to improve the few areas of weakness they had. When healthy, this team is virtually unbeatable.
Pre-Mahomes, I'd say a lot of Chiefs fans routinely dismissed the gap between the Chiefs and true SB contenders ("just get into the playoffs and anything can happen!!")... underrating contenders and/or overrating the Chiefs.

And now our roles are reversed... everyone wants to knock down and knock off the Chiefs and other fans find anything out there to support their reasoning that the Chiefs aren't all that.

That's how I took the "AFC is a gauntlet" comment. It's not a gauntlet for the Chiefs until they go through a season and are consistently getting the best from the Bills, Browns, Ravens, etc; and are more or less .500 against those teams in big time matchups.

Except, the media and everyone else out there is always hellbent on crowning the next great team before they actually prove anything. Hell, if the AFCN didn'tplay the NFCE last season, they're all perhaps -1 or -2 wins on the season and the Browns are closer to 9 wins than 11.... and Deer in the Headlights Allen clearly has a ways to go given his performances against the Chiefs last season.

They might all be there this year giving the Chiefs hell, but only time will tell.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:10 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Most of these early opponents are no powder puffs. And thinking that a win is pretty much in the bag based on flimsy, at best, measurables concerning THIS year is a quick way to drop a few you shouldn't.
Fortunately, there's zero chance the team is actually thinking like this.

Going undefeated is a fan thing.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:27 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
He said we would go 13-4 but then his browns ass kissing co host convinced him to go 12-5 like an idiot smh.
So is he saying Texans are the worst team at 4 wins in the AFC?
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:34 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it's similar to the opener last year where people hyped it up and then the Chiefs rolled... I assume the team will be out to prove something the first several weeks of the season, as opposed to last season when they just wanted to get back to the SB.

Us idiots can underrate or look past opponents all day. It's been a long offseason, but we're almost there.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:00 PM 09-01-2021
Just be healthy for the playoffs & the Super Bowl.

Chiefs win every game.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 04:04 PM 09-01-2021

Going undefeated is a homer fan thing.

fyp
[Reply]
Rausch 05:39 PM 09-01-2021

I'd bet good money it's a Pat thing. He's stated as much.

It'll be nearly impossible to beat Brady's rings but that first 17-0?...
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:24 PM 01-26-2022
Hey guys...if you want to have a laugh have a look at THIS latest podcast from Chris Simms at the 9:17 mark where he gets called out for his Josh Allen ass kissing and look at that clown start stuttering and not making any sense at all!!..it's fecking hilarious :-) .
[Reply]
tredadda 05:30 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Hey guys...if you want to have a laugh have a look at THIS latest podcast from Chris Simms at the 9:17 mark where he gets called out for his Josh Allen ass kissing and look at that clown start stuttering and not making any sense at all!!..it's fecking hilarious :-) .
That was funny. That question floored him and he didn't know what to say after.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 05:51 PM 01-26-2022
I'm glad all the pundits are hopping off the bandwagon and trying to pump up Allen, Burrow, etc as the next great thing. I guarantee you that if the Chiefs get to the Super Bowl against either Stafford or Garoppolo they'll be talking all throughout media day to not discount the Rams/49ers because they could shock the Chiefs. Mother fuckers, Mahomes hasn't gone anywhere and every week you're trying to create a narrative that he's not the best QB in the league when he keeps proving to you that he is. Put some respect on Mahomes' name or just fuck off completely, we don't need you anywhere near the Kingdom.
[Reply]
fan4ever 05:56 PM 01-26-2022
If these talking heads ever had to be right about anything they'd lose their jobs.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:00 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I'm glad all the pundits are hopping off the bandwagon and trying to pump up Allen, Burrow, etc as the next great thing. I guarantee you that if the Chiefs get to the Super Bowl against either Stafford or Garoppolo they'll be talking all throughout media day to not discount the Rams/49ers because they could shock the Chiefs. Mother fuckers, Mahomes hasn't gone anywhere and every week you're trying to create a narrative that he's not the best QB in the league when he keeps proving to you that he is. Put some respect on Mahomes' name or just fuck off completely, we don't need you anywhere near the Kingdom.
All they'll talk about is those teams DL and how it's the kryptonite of Mahomes.. especially if it's the Rams. The entire lead up will be about the Rams DL beating Mahomes.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:01 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
That was funny. That question floored him and he didn't know what to say after.
"I mean yeah I know what the question is saying and yeah I y'know that doesn't mean anything..."

Also, just a week ago after the Bills stomped the Patriots, choads like him were commenting about how fierce the Buffalo D was with their new pass rushers from the draft, and now Simms basically calls those passrushers dogshit in this segment.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:11 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
"I mean yeah I know what the question is saying and yeah I y'know that doesn't mean anything..."

Also, just a week ago after the Bills stomped the Patriots, choads like him were commenting about how fierce the Buffalo D was with their new pass rushers from the draft, and now Simms basically calls those passrushers dogshit in this segment.

Like Cowherd saying that the Chiefs played an easy scheme. After the Raiders comment that he thought the Raiders were too much for KC to handle at that moment his opinions and takes were severely diminished to be take honestly
[Reply]
eDave 07:12 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Like Cowherd saying that the Chiefs played an easy scheme. After the Raiders comment that he thought the Raiders were too much for KC to handle at that moment his opinions and takes were severely diminished to be take honestly
He does have a segment called Where I was right, where I was wrong and he addressed it then.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up