ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Sims has lost his mind
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 05:14 PM 08-31-2021
Apparently the Chiefs are "regressing back to the field based on this latest twitter post.

Did some AFC win totals in yesterday's pod, gives you a hint to my playoff predictions (coming next week). Full explanation for all 16 teams are here:https://t.co/BtpHLEKBYn pic.twitter.com/GUtkHzTYEi

— Chris Simms (@CSimmsQB) August 31, 2021

[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:04 AM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Hill presents the most challenges for a defense and creates the most "space" for everyone else, because he forces teams to keep at least one and usually two safeties deep... and forces them to work to disguise it.

So I would argue he's the biggest piece they can't do without.

Kelce's importance is obvious, though with an improved OL/run game AND an improved TE room behind him (Noah Gray, Jody Fortson, and even Blake Bell all offer much more than the 2nd TE could last year) the Chiefs may reduce some of his importance to being functional offensively.

Drafting Gray, keeping Fortson... both are moves made with the idea of providing some Kelce relief.
Kind of interesting:

In the four games Hill was inactive in 2019, Mahomes went 103 of 162 for 1453 yards with 8 TDs and 0 INTs.
[Reply]
jettio 07:08 AM 09-01-2021
Is Chris Simms mom the threadstarter trying to get Chris Simms clicks on You Tube?

I am going to use the thread ignore feature for a thread with a silly title.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 07:37 AM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Raiders fans don’t have 25 dollars to bet let alone 25k.
Hey now, with the Raiders leaving Oakland the value of housing has gone up there.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 07:39 AM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
That’s the going thing now from the experts. The Chiefs are going to regress.
At some point the Chiefs WILL regress. But this isn't that year**

(** caveat of injuries already stated )
[Reply]
Dull Tools 07:50 AM 09-01-2021
He said that he thinks we will win 12/13 games which is about right I think. We have a tough start. I wouldn't put money on the over.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:01 AM 09-01-2021
You guys get offended by some dumb shit. It’s not that serious.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:08 AM 09-01-2021
Somebody doesn't understand how curves work.

12.5 expected over #2 Baltimore at 11.5 is an entire point. That's A LOT when you're talking about expected win totals over 17 games.

According to this, KC is the clear favorite, not regressing to the mean.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:27 AM 09-01-2021
Weird thread. He has us as the top team in the AFC and people want to blast him? Why, for not predicting an undefeated season?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:30 AM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
ESTO
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 11:38 AM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
Chiefs fan has got a little out of control. the AFC is a freaking Gauntlet right now. they are going to drop 3-4 games this year... it will be ok
How is "Chiefs fan" out of control? The Chiefs are 25-4 in the last 2 seasons in Mahomes' starts and 5-1 in the postseason. Most of those 5 losses were due in large part to major injuries (offensive line, Tyreek Hill, Mahomes trying to play through his own injuries, etc.). They added a ton of talent in the offseason to improve the few areas of weakness they had. When healthy, this team is virtually unbeatable.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:03 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
How is "Chiefs fan" out of control? The Chiefs are 25-4 in the last 2 seasons in Mahomes' starts and 5-1 in the postseason. Most of those 5 losses were due in large part to major injuries (offensive line, Tyreek Hill, Mahomes trying to play through his own injuries, etc.). They added a ton of talent in the offseason to improve the few areas of weakness they had. When healthy, this team is virtually unbeatable.
QFT
[Reply]
KCDC 12:09 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Chiefs have a very difficult schedule AND are winning what they have to, saving the real fuel for the playoffs. Is Pat a driven competitor? Yes. Will he want to win every game? Yes, will those in charge make sure we're ready for the "real" season? I believe they will.

Long story short, we may fall a game or so short of where we think we should be. And we'll still be really ****ing good.
This. Luck plays a part in any season record. If we lose a few games during the year, that is to be expected. The only place we have to go undefeated is in the playoffs obviously.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:09 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Exactly. Pundits get paid to draw reactions - not for their accuracy. So, wgaf what any of these guys have to say before a single regular season down has been played?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:29 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
This is kinda my beef with this forum now.

Simms has us atop the AFC right now and someone starts a post shitting on him.

What the hell.
God forbid someone predicts the Chiefs lose a game this season. Anyone who does that is clearly going senile or insane.

Lol. Got to love the homers
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:30 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
KC has previously manhandled every team on that list except the Chargers...and were competitive vs. GB with Moore at QB.

They whipped Buffalo twice and steamrolled the Ravens...were up 19-3 on the Browns before PM went down.

Trying to see where 4 more losses stem from...are the Chiefs 25% worse this season with an improved OL?

My guess is 3 losses all year...if Mahomes stays healthy.
Sorry, don't have my gematria ball handy.

But by using your measurables we should have won the SB last year because we won the year prior. That's not the way it works. I doubt Andy Reid is thinking about these games the same way you do. Thankfully.

Most of these early opponents are no powder puffs. And thinking that a win is pretty much in the bag based on flimsy, at best, measurables concerning THIS year is a quick way to drop a few you shouldn't.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up