ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Sims has lost his mind
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 05:14 PM 08-31-2021
Apparently the Chiefs are "regressing back to the field based on this latest twitter post.

Did some AFC win totals in yesterday's pod, gives you a hint to my playoff predictions (coming next week). Full explanation for all 16 teams are here:https://t.co/BtpHLEKBYn pic.twitter.com/GUtkHzTYEi

— Chris Simms (@CSimmsQB) August 31, 2021

[Reply]
Rain Man 05:43 PM 08-31-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Barring catastrophic injuries, the Chiefs wont lose a game this year except maybe week 17 resting starters. Bookmark it.
I don't see us losing in Week 17 with Henne.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 05:43 PM 08-31-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Barring catastrophic injuries, the Chiefs wont lose a game this year except maybe week 17 resting starters. Bookmark it.

i would bet 25k that dont happen :-)
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 05:45 PM 08-31-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I don't see us losing in Week 17 with Henne.
arent they playing the Raiders twice this year? :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:46 PM 08-31-2021
Why is that whacko? We could be up two games for HFA at the end with the tiebreaker in hand and we lose those two. We blow a game we shouldn’t lose. We lose to a good team on the road. That’s 4.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:47 PM 08-31-2021
Raiders fans don’t have 25 dollars to bet let alone 25k.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:49 PM 08-31-2021
Chiefs have a very difficult schedule AND are winning what they have to, saving the real fuel for the playoffs. Is Pat a driven competitor? Yes. Will he want to win every game? Yes, will those in charge make sure we're ready for the "real" season? I believe they will.

Long story short, we may fall a game or so short of where we think we should be. And we'll still be really ****ing good.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:51 PM 08-31-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Why is that whacko? We could be up two games for HFA at the end with the tiebreaker in hand and we lose those two. We blow a game we shouldn’t lose. We lose to a good team on the road. That’s 4.
KC almost lost the first LAC game last year, almost lost to CAR and ATL. That's four losses (don't count the final game). While I do think KC is easily the best team in the AFC, things happen and KC could easily drop a game or two we expect them to win in a blowout. I don't worry about when KC plays the best as they always rise to the top of those games. It's the ones that are harder to get up for that they could slip up.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:57 PM 08-31-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Chiefs have a very difficult schedule AND are winning what they have to, saving the real fuel for the playoffs. Is Pat a driven competitor? Yes. Will he want to win every game? Yes, will those in charge make sure we're ready for the "real" season? I believe they will.

Long story short, we may fall a game or so short of where we think we should be. And we'll still be really ****ing good.
They blew several games in 2019. We all thought HDA was gone. No way Miami beats NE at home with HFA on the line for the Pats. Then Fitzmagic happened.

Even if we blow games. Look lackadaisical at times. Just get HFA. Keep Mahomes healthy. No one can beat us but ourselves.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:59 PM 08-31-2021
I don't care about point spreads.

I don't care about +/- regular season win totals.

I don't care about betting odds or percentages or any of that other fuckery.

The Chiefs are going to kick ass this year and are significant favorites to go back to the Super Bowl. Nobody gives a shit if they give or take a game or two compared to last year. Because it doesn't fucking matter.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:01 PM 08-31-2021
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
Apparently the Chiefs are "regressing back to the field based on this latest twitter post.

He said we would go 13-4 but then his browns ass kissing co host convinced him to go 12-5 like an idiot smh.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:05 PM 08-31-2021
He picked us for under 12.5 for this exact reason. Now you are sharing, clicking and talking about it. Congrats.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:23 PM 08-31-2021
Just please stop with all of the 17-0 talk

A few hard fought losses are a good thing, they keeps top teams sharp… the mental burden of running the table is surely overwhelming

Let the Dolphins have it, I don’t want it
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:39 PM 08-31-2021
We won an awful lot of one-score games last year that shouldn't have been close and could've gone the other way.

That's the basis for a lot of these 'regression' picks.

Who cares? It's not like he's saying we're going to suck.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:40 PM 08-31-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Just please stop with all of the 17-0 talk

A few hard fought losses are a good thing, they keeps top teams sharp… the mental burden of running the table is surely overwhelming

Let the Dolphins have it, I don’t want it
Nah, the reason great teams bounce back from losses the vast majority of time is.... *drumroll*.... they're great teams and don't lose very often.

The Chiefs practically admitted to mailing it in last season... they could have easily lost a few more games, but the outcome wouldn't have mattered.

Being undefeated in December would probably just give them something to play for, except the real downside is having starters play extra games and risk injuries.

I kind of want them to come out in full beast mode and destroy everything in their path, and I'm sure they have that kind of motivation heading into the season after a SB blowout loss..... but, they've won a SB and lost one, they know the chances of being there a 3rd year in a row are relatively high, and they know how to perform in the playoffs whether their record is 13-4 or 17-0.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:41 PM 08-31-2021
Chiefs will win at least 14 games.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up