ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 142 of 256
« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146152192242 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 08:49 PM 01-28-2022
Steam is having another sale event now until the 3rd of Feb in case anyone is wanting to get some games
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:21 AM 02-05-2022

Not really a huge zombie fan but Dying Light is a different animal...2 is out now.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:19 AM 02-10-2022
I'm finally getting around to playing AC Odyssey.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:50 AM 02-10-2022
The announcement of Sniper Elite 5 being released this year makes me horny.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:18 AM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Not really a huge zombie fan but Dying Light is a different animal...2 is out now.
Yes I've played a little bit of it. So far so good. It'll keep me occupied until Elden Ring.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:19 AM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Yes I've played a little bit of it. So far so good. It'll keep me occupied until Elden Ring.
I wish I could get excited about ER but my history with Souls games is frustrating. I'm just not "gud" enough to do it.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:20 AM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I'm finally getting around to playing AC Odyssey.
The only one I played was the one in Egypt. Was that Origins? I got a little ways into it but haven't picked it up in a while. My buddy tells me all the time the one I really need to play is Black Flag.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:20 AM 02-10-2022
Having a fucking blast with this Skyrim SE Fellowship of the Ring mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspec...ab=description

Next, Hobbit and what looks to be a post-LOTR Shire questline.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mod...ab=images&BH=0

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspec...ion/mods/18903
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:21 AM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
The only one I played was the one in Egypt. Was that Origins? I got a little ways into it but haven't picked it up in a while. My buddy tells me all the time the one I really need to play is Black Flag.
Black Flag was my first foray into the AC series. It was so awesome that I immediately went and played every other title available. Now I'm a rabid AC fan.

It's THAT good.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:26 AM 02-10-2022
Black Flag was my first foray into the AC series. It was so awesome that I immediately went and played every other title available. Now I'm a rabid AC fan.

It's THAT good.
Yeah I'll pick it up eventually for sure. I used to be a big fan of the Prince of Persia games which is sort of the spiritual predecessor to the AC series.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:27 AM 02-10-2022

It's THAT good.
Odyssey is still my favorite by far. I have heard that some of the AC purists don't like it because it deviates from the original ones in regards to playstyle, but I have played that game for over 100 hours and still love it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:43 AM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Odyssey is still my favorite by far. I have heard that some of the AC purists don't like it because it deviates from the original ones in regards to playstyle, but I have played that game for over 100 hours and still love it.
Yeah there are purists with anything like this. Metallica's black album sucked, right?

Media evolves, whether it's music, movies, video games, or anything else. Some people just don't like change.
[Reply]
Barret 10:51 AM 02-10-2022
Is anyone trying out Lost Ark? Feels like Path of Exile but better graphics and PvP availability. I guess it is free to play tomorrow but you could have spent some money to get access already.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:52 AM 02-10-2022
Yeah there are purists with anything like this. Metallica's black album sucked, right?

Media evolves, whether it's music, movies, video games, or anything else. Some people just don't like change.
It's funny, but I thought the black album was really good. I think a lot of the die hards issues with that album was how mainstream that album was. For a ton of fans that was their first taste of Metallica and for a lot of the old fans they hated those neuveu fans and by proxy the black album because of them.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 12:17 PM 02-10-2022
Got Ghost of Tshumia for Christmas and finally got around to starting it. Fucking amazing.
[Reply]
Page 142 of 256
« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146152192242 > Last »
Up