ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Nzoner's Game Room>Poor Brittany puts out anti-bullying teeshirt...
LongSufferingToady 04:27 PM 01-28-2022
Brittany Matthews, the fiancée of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, is trying to take a creative approach at ending bullying following the criticism she received for spraying champagne on frigid fans following the team’s win over the Buffalo Bills in the playoffs.

Matthews teamed up with the clothing company Charlie Hustle to create the "Team Brittany" shirt, which features an orange-yellow background and the words scrawled across the front in red.

"There has been quite a bit of buzz this week and it’s been a pretty rough week over here. However, me and my team have decided to try to turn this buzz into something and something good for the Kansas City community," Matthews said in a video posted to her Instagram Stories on Thursday.

"First, I just want to say, I greatly, greatly, greatly appreciate Kansas City and how much ya’ll have gotten behind us and supported me so much. It means the absolute world to me."

She said Charlie Hustle approached her to make the T-shirts and she wanted to turn the "opportunity into something good." She said part of the proceeds from the shirt sales will go to Red Card KC, a local charity in Kansas City that aims to prevent any kind of bullying.

"Obviously, I do receive a lot of hate on a daily basis on social media and I know so, so, so many other people do as well. I’m lucky enough to have a good support system and a city that is lifting me up but I know there are a lot of people out there struggling with this so that’s why I’m proud to just partner with this company and get behind this cause and hopefully push everything into the right direction and start spreading some more positivity on all of these platforms. I hope you guys just use this as a daily reminder to let you know that words are very powerful and it costs you nothing to be kind and nice to people… in this city we like to lift people up and not bring each other down."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/p...llying-t-shirt
Megatron96 07:30 PM 01-29-2022
FYI: the rest of the league (fans) are laughing at Chief Fan.

to quote a buddy of mine that's a DEN fan, "the dumbest thing fans could do is antagonize the wife of your franchise QB. Especially the mother of his child. What could happen, and has happened, is that he gets so annoyed with that fan base that he decides to take his talents elsewhere. Anywhere where the fans would show her respect, instead of trying to find ways to drive a wedge between her and the player. Especially when they're young and in love and have a child. It becomes 'us against them,' which leads to divorcing themselves from the toxic fans, not the player leaving his wife and CHILD."

And as i understand it, those fans asked to be sprayed with champagne, so where's the "entitlement"? I admit i don't follow Brittany (sp?), at all, but the little I've read in CP about her, I just can't find any real evidence of her misbehaving or making 'bad decisions.' She's just being a young woman openly supporting her man. What's the problem with that? Probably you idiots are making mountains out of molehills as usual.

Maybe try finding a hobby besides creeping after Patrick's wife . . .
DaFace 07:31 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
How is this thread still going lol
It's done. We don't need this BS hanging around on game day.
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Up