ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Blowfish Gets a High Five from Kelce!
gblowfish 10:20 AM 01-28-2022
One of the cool things about my seats is, I get to physically interact with the players. Sometimes they throw swag up into the stands, which can be a little dangerous if people start pushing and shoving. Everybody was pretty well behaved last week.

My pal Mr. Doggity sent me a link to a Twitter video. If you watch Kelce, as he's headed down the stairs to the locker room, the last high five he gives out is to yours truly. I'm wearing a black coat and a white Chiefs cap. Mrs. B is to my right in her red Chiefs coat.

I got a high five from Andy too. Hope to have another epic celebration on Sunday. Keeping my hopes up high!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1485448969090183172
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 07:50 PM 01-28-2022
atta boy george
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 08:21 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Hope Stevie doesn't mind me telling this story:

A couple years ago, when I got to meet Kelce at a BBQ dinner, Stevie Ray was there, and asked Kelce politely if he'd be kind enough to do a favor; talk to his his granddaughter on the phone and tell her it was time to go to bed. He was really great and said sure, and he did. He really is a super nice guy. We're lucky to have him and Patrick both. Not only because they are world class NFL players, but both of them are just good dudes that represent KC well. Neither has done anything (knock on wood) to bring any bad light on the Chiefs or the City. Both guys raised right. I wonder if he'll be an usher at Patrick's wedding?
Great story.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:34 PM 01-28-2022
I’m pretty sure the 360 video has you in there high fiving players.
[Reply]
Fish 10:52 PM 01-28-2022
Always jealous of your Chiefs experiences, sir. Best seats in the house for years. This, the Haley bird, etc. Living the life. Thanks for giving us a sneak peek.

Cheers, George!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up