ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 57
« First < 7475354555657
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
TLO 08:59 PM 01-23-2022
Discussion
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 05:32 AM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:

They hate us cause they ain't us.

Red and Yellow = Orange. That's what I see.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:17 AM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
dumbass

I know hes just trying to be controversial, but to say "this one's easy, joe Burrow" is just plain idiotic
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 08:33 AM 01-30-2022
Just like with the Bills game, here is what changed from Week 17 game to now (most of which has been said already):

1. We'll have our entire offensive line in tact (as opposed to OBJ being out
2. Jet McKinnon has a lead role in the backfield (didn't have a single touch in the WK 17 game), and CEH is back as well. Darrell Williams and Gore ran all over the Gals earlier, but Jet brings so much more to the offense with his speed
3. Gals DL is starting to look a little depleted
4. The big obvious: Arrowhead and the noise factor
5. Playoff Chiefs / Playoff Pat.....This team has a gear that many others do not
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:46 AM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
Just like with the Bills game, here is what changed from Week 17 game to now (most of which has been said already):

1. We'll have our entire offensive line in tact (as opposed to OBJ being out
2. Jet McKinnon has a lead role in the backfield (didn't have a single touch in the WK 17 game), and CEH is back as well. Darrell Williams and Gore ran all over the Gals earlier, but Jet brings so much more to the offense with his speed
3. Gals DL is starting to look a little depleted
4. The big obvious: Arrowhead and the noise factor
5. Playoff Chiefs / Playoff Pat.....This team has a gear that many others do not
6. Kelce and Tyreek still not 100% stamina in the week 17 game due to both having had Covid over the prior two weeks.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:48 AM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
6. Kelce and Tyreek still not 100% stamina in the week 17 game due to both having had Covid over the prior two weeks.
After the 1st Qtr, Hill was done. You could tell he was not right after that. I don’t recall if Kelce was that affected or not
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 10:42 AM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
7. ( and most importantly): The bar I went to to watch this game was strictly because the bartender that works there on Sundays and takes great care of us is also a Bengals fan.....I will not be doing that again today, and we were 1-2 in games I watched there (won the home Raiders game, Lost to Bengals and Ravens. So, no bad mililocpa juju for the AFCCG!

EDIT:
I wasn't going to list this one, but after watching a little bit of the NFL Channel talking heads, I'm going to put this in play now:

8. In the second half of the WK 17 game, I saw the Bengals do things that I hadn't seen in any other game prior: blitz more than normal, roll coverages, move guys around pre-snap......This was confirmed by Reggie Bates to the NFL Channel field reporter...."we changed a lot of things up for that game in the second half....new calls that we normally didn't do....".....So, #8 change is that the Bengals no longer have that element of surprise....it's all out on tape now, and while every team always puts in new wrinkles for particular games, the Bengals thought that game was so important to them that they chose to show their cards. I think the Chiefs will have tons of new things the Gals haven't seen yet......again, Chiefs took their best punch in WK 17.....

The Bengals aren't ready for this jelly!
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:27 AM 01-30-2022
We got down two scores in each AFCCG. Need to have a faster start for a change.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:27 AM 01-30-2022
It all doesn't matter. The Chiefs are going to crush their souls.

Chiefs 42
Bungholes 24
[Reply]
Page 57 of 57
« First < 7475354555657
Up